Hi! Guys

I booked a flat in Amrapali zodiac.Can we form a group with all the people who have booked flats in Zodiac.
I heard work has already started at site.Do anybody have any information on this?
Read more
360 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can anyone share sector layout for sector 120.
    CommentQuote
  • Layout of Sector 120

Please find attached the layout of Sector 120.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sanjeev,

Its not that clear as the one for sector 119.That show all the facilities pretty clearly.Kindly update the layout where ever you get a more clear one.

Regards
    Rajat
    CommentQuote
  • Hi! Guys

Can anyone share cluster plans of towers for Amrapali zodiac.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi! Guys

On Allcheckdeals site possession date for zodiac is given as2013 and land area as 25 acres.
    As far as I know land area is 70000 sq. m ,which is 17 acres and possession date is 2012.Any body has Idea about this?
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure about this but where as I know they completed most of the projects on time, where as about area as far as i know it is 17 acres.

Is there any construction update on Amrapli zodiac?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

Any updates on Zodiac? Is amrapali constructing this project alone or working with someone in partnership like they are doing in Pan Oasis?
    Can any one share cluster plan for tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone has any idea about how specifications mentioned in corporate MoU would be incorporated in the buyers agreement?
    CommentQuote
  • I am planing to purchase 2BHK-S flat in Zoiac on Co operate plan.
    The only flat left is on 13 floor, C Block. total cost is coming around 28.5L, Could anyone please suggest whether its good deal..?
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone has any idea about when Zodiac will become bankable?
    CommentQuote
  • Could you please reply to my query, also Let me know the more about block C.
    Waiting for your reply.

Regards
    Anil
    CommentQuote
  • Hi! Anil

Do you mean 2bhk+study.If that is coming all 28.5 then I think ur are getting the corporate deal.I dont think you will get lesser then this.As far as I know 2800 psf is for 4 & 5 floor,and reduces as floor go high.
    Tower C is from phase one.You want a higher floor? or you can try for a lower floor as I came to know tht amrapali has increased no. of 2bhks by scraping 3bhk as demand was more for 2bhk+study.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Tyagi,

I was looking for a flat above 10, I wondered, in Banglore Builder are charging more for higher floor....
    But anyway, Actually I relocated at Korea, I am planning to buy just for an investment, so what would you suggest... will I get some appreciation in 3, 4 years.

If you have any experience about this project, please share (also about block c), It would be a great help.

Thanks in advance..
    Anil
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

In todays Ad. in TOI for zodiac it is given associated with Bihariji.Does anybody has any idea what it is about.
    Is it for financing or bihariji will be constructing it? Will it be good for the project or bad?
    Ad. also says about dedicated buses to nearest metro and wi-fi enabled complex?
    Senior members please share your views.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyagi_rajat
    Hello All,

In todays Ad. in TOI for zodiac it is given associated with Bihariji.Does anybody has any idea what it is about.
    Is it for financing or bihariji will be constructing it? Will it be good for the project or bad?
    Ad. also says about dedicated buses to nearest metro and wi-fi enabled complex?
    Senior members please share your views.

="http://www.google.co.in/url?q=http://www.biharijiispat.com/&ei=Ks52S56jGMe2rAfZlbz1Dw&sa=X&oi=spellmeleon_result&resnum=1&ct=result&ved=0CAcQhgIwAA&usg=AFQjCNGfNJ2m974DoRg1bEHcYNEa0Tvf5Q"]Bihariji Ispat Udyog Limited

Most of the projects of Amrapali are in association with Bihariji (Sapphire, Zodiac, Silicon City etc).

Most of the projects of Amrapali are in association with Bihariji (Sapphire, Zodiac, Silicon City etc).

CommentQuote