Last updated: April 14 2017
380 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Zodiac Amrapali Group Sector 120 Noida

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
    It was 2006

Here is the screenshot from Supertech website showing the same .....
    however the website also says that the two high rise towers apex tower and ceyane tower was launched in July 2009

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
      It was 2006

Here is the screenshot from Supertech website showing the same .....
      Project was launched in 2005 only, not 2006. Because I remember this because I was that doing my MBA from Amity University.
      Thanks

Comment

Warning Messages

Off-Topic
        - Please keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
        Thanks

Comment

latest pic ... looks ok from outside... but lots of complaints these days about internal finishing
          Attached Files

Comment

nice pic trial jee
            what is resale going in zodiac

Comment

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and have just spent an hour reading threads related to Amrapali Zodiac. Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone who has taken their time to post valuable information about this project. I went to the site today with my dealer and checked out the sample flats. I have some questions, hoping to get some clarifications from the experienced members of this forum and from the people who live in Zodiac. Here they are:

1. The towers G and S have already started hosting families. But I could see that the external paint was poor and paint was coming off of roofs of certain balconies. The dealer told me that both these towers are yet to get a final coat of paint. Is that true? Because otherwise, when compared to other apartments in front, like Prateek Laurel and all, the external paint of Zodiac seems to have been poorly done.

2. The dealer quoted me a price of Rs. 4650-4750 per sqft for a 3BHK (1325 sqft) at 17th or 18th floor in either of the towers G, S or T. Do you think this is a good enough deal? The flat is going to be a resale one.

3. The sample flats were quite dirty. But I am not bothered with that. In the end, the internals of the flat I am going to buy will matter. What should I keep in mind while checking that? Does the builder offer wallpapers in every room? What else?

If any of you have any other suggestions, please let me know. I am looking for an apartment where I will stay with my mother and want to move in as quickly as possible. And in my budget (60-65 lac), getting a good 3BHK apartment in Noida at a location that is near metro seems difficult. I don't want to go in the sectors near expressway... they seem quite far from just about everywhere. The sector 120, although does look a bit isolated, is still only about 6 kms from nearest metro, and has other conveyance options like autos and all. I was also thinking about Supertech capetown in 74 but I don't want to wait till April next year for the possession. Overall, although my first impression of Zodiac hasn't been very good, it does seem a viable option at the moment. Am I correct?

Comment

hello mr axiom,
                go and see sapphire , one of of the best locations.
                gentry very good and very powerful.i cannot speak about amrapalis other projects but yes i can speak with authority for this project.
                very good location, sec 44 next, as the gentry is very influential , you can expect a great maintenance and discipline.
                issue is what kind of inventory you are getting.i will always ask you to go for good inventory.
                and yes from pics it is looking great.
                i wont bother about this internal finishing b coz when you spend so much money than you can decorate your apartment to your taste and not what stereotype stuff your builder provides (so this aspect doesnot carry weight).buy the sapphire,s finishing is GOOD.

Comment

Originally posted by raibahadur View Post
                  hello mr axiom,
                  go and see sapphire , one of of the best locations.
                  gentry very good and very powerful.i cannot speak about amrapalis other projects but yes i can speak with authority for this project.
                  very good location, sec 44 next, as the gentry is very influential , you can expect a great maintenance and discipline.
                  issue is what kind of inventory you are getting.i will always ask you to go for good inventory.
                  and yes from pics it is looking great.
                  i wont bother about this internal finishing b coz when you spend so much money than you can decorate your apartment to your taste and not what stereotype stuff your builder provides (so this aspect doesnot carry weight).buy the sapphire,s finishing is GOOD.
                  Thanks for your suggestions rai bahadur ji. I don't think Sapphire will be in my budget though. I can only get a 2BHK there in 60-65, not a 3BHK.

Comment

Originally posted by axiom224 View Post
                    Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and have just spent an hour reading threads related to Amrapali Zodiac. Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone who has taken their time to post valuable information about this project. I went to the site today with my dealer and checked out the sample flats. I have some questions, hoping to get some clarifications from the experienced members of this forum and from the people who live in Zodiac. Here they are:

1. The towers G and S have already started hosting families. But I could see that the external paint was poor and paint was coming off of roofs of certain balconies. The dealer told me that both these towers are yet to get a final coat of paint. Is that true? Because otherwise, when compared to other apartments in front, like Prateek Laurel and all, the external paint of Zodiac seems to have been poorly done.

2. The dealer quoted me a price of Rs. 4650-4750 per sqft for a 3BHK (1325 sqft) at 17th or 18th floor in either of the towers G, S or T. Do you think this is a good enough deal? The flat is going to be a resale one.

3. The sample flats were quite dirty. But I am not bothered with that. In the end, the internals of the flat I am going to buy will matter. What should I keep in mind while checking that? Does the builder offer wallpapers in every room? What else?

If any of you have any other suggestions, please let me know. I am looking for an apartment where I will stay with my mother and want to move in as quickly as possible. And in my budget (60-65 lac), getting a good 3BHK apartment in Noida at a location that is near metro seems difficult. I don't want to go in the sectors near expressway... they seem quite far from just about everywhere. The sector 120, although does look a bit isolated, is still only about 6 kms from nearest metro, and has other conveyance options like autos and all. I was also thinking about Supertech capetown in 74 but I don't want to wait till April next year for the possession. Overall, although my first impression of Zodiac hasn't been very good, it does seem a viable option at the moment. Am I correct?

for end use....avoid amrapali,supertech and sikka.
                    Reason- visit any of their projects thats few years old, u will see their difference with other builders.
                    by d way resale rate for zodiac quoted is too high....and thats too for such high floors,seems u r new to market.....floors>15 are very hard to sell even with good builders, leave amrapali....rate quoted to u is complete bullshit....amrapali was offering in fresh to corporate buyers of EIL at 4400 all inclusive couple of months which they refused.....my personal advice dnt go with them even offered at 4100 all inclusive.
                    and trust me if you become rigid and will search, u can get easily resale deals between 4000(higher >10 floors)-4200(lower <10 floors) all inclusive as resale market of this project(true for most of Amrapali projects) is very low . better stay away!
                    p.s. saying from personal experience
                    Last edited by homelessGuy; July 27 2013, 06:59 AM.

Comment

copied from Amrapali official facebook page .......

----------

Notice for Amrapali Zodiac Buyers
                      ======================
                      Dear All

Let me start with the main concern points which you all have. As there are lot of confusion over handing over of towers as well as flats along with the basic amenities.

We the execution team at Amrapali Zodiac site only know the consequences on which we are handing over the flats in this changing global scenario.

Tower / Intimation Dates
                      U - Aug 2013
                      J - Aug 2013
                      E,F - Sep 2013
                      L,K,W,M,N,V - Oct 2013
                      A,B - Feb.2014
                      P,Q,R - Jan,2014
                      O - Nov.2013
                      C,D - Dec.2013

Swimming Pool - 15 Sep Trial Run
                      Badminton Court – 15 Sep
                      Half Basketball court – 15 Sep
                      Gym - 30 th Aug 2013
                      Cafeteria - 30 th Sep 2013

After all these are the overall committed dates for handing over of the towers.
                      STP, Water softening in line plant are in the process and may be start functioning Nov 2013.
                      Parking Area is almost on the completion stage and the process of allotting will start in this month.
                      Metering for both grid line as well as for power back up , installation is in the process.
                      Cables for networking work is in the process.
                      Finally your meeting with directors depends on their availabilities on working days it will be informed you by our marketing team.

Regards Amrapali Group

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X