Amrapali Zodiac Amrapali Group Sector 120 Noida

Last updated: April 14 2017
380 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Zodiac Amrapali Group Sector 120 Noida

Not worth.

Apart from poor construction quality, the society is very dense with very small open area. 5-6 years down the line maintenance and upkeep will become too much because of below average construction.

Dont forget noida's biggest sewage plant at sec 123 is few hundred meters away as well to make your nose beautiful.

And god only knows when and if at all noida sick authority will ever register these flats.
    Last edited by dceite; December 1 2014, 08:17 PM.

Comment

zodiac?

ok...Thanks for reply first of all...much appreciated

Just few follow ups
      1. Are we sure about SLF in Sec 123? How far would it be from Sec 120? Prateek Laurel,Amraplai Zodiac,Platinum,Gaur Grandeur several societies are there in Sec 120.All of them would get affected?

2. What are the other options for 2 bhk available in Noida or nearby regions for Ready to Move in budget less than equal to 50 Lacs.

Comment

Originally posted by rtminnoida View Post

Just few follow ups
        1. Are we sure about SLF in Sec 123? How far would it be from Sec 120? Prateek Laurel,Amraplai Zodiac,Platinum,Gaur Grandeur several societies are there in Sec 120.All of them would get affected?

2. What are the other options for 2 bhk available in Noida or nearby regions for Ready to Move in budget less than equal to 50 Lacs.
        visit the society and talk to the residents. they will give you better idea.
        This forum has few sick guys who always share half baked info.
        Thanks

Comment

Just few follow ups

SLF must be about 1- 1.5 kms though its the radius that matters more. Yes all sec 120 and 121 projects are affected. There is a consumer voice group (they also have a website/fb group by the name of noidakaghosla) which are protesting against it and trying to legally remove it.

Other option less than 50lacs is Amrapali Silicon city and Amrapali Princely estate. Location wise these are even worse, being bang opposite kabristan, cremation ground and sector 50 sewage plant. And Amrapali is Amrapali anyway. Then there is Sethi Max royal - for this check the review given by actual owners in Noida forum, you will know yourself what crap it is.
          Originally posted by Cookie View Post
          visit the society and talk to the residents. they will give you better idea.
          This forum has few sick guys who always share half baked info.
          He already visited the society and got confirmation on seepage from residents.
          dear Cookie, as responsible forum members lets do some ground work and research instead of suggesting people to get trapped into overpriced bullshit that is on offer in market.
          Last edited by dceite; December 1 2014, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dceite View Post
            SLF must be about 1- 1.5 kms though its the radius that matters more. Yes all sec 120 and 121 projects are affected. There is a consumer voice group (they also have a website/fb group by the name of noidakaghosla) which are protesting against it and trying to legally remove it.

Other option less than 50lacs is Amrapali Silicon city and Amrapali Princely estate. Location wise these are even worse, being bang opposite kabristan, cremation ground and sector 50 sewage plant. And Amrapali is Amrapali anyway. Then there is Sethi Max royal - for this check the review given by actual owners in Noida forum, you will know yourself what crap it is.

He already visited the society and got confirmation on seepage from residents.
            dear Cookie, as responsible forum members lets do some ground work and research instead of suggesting people to get trapped into overpriced bullshit that is on offer in market.
            I am not talking to you. spare me
            as per you Ghaziabad is best and Noida/Greater noida is worst.
            your entire posts are half baked and partial.

Metro is also coming in the same radius, say this too.

Thanks
            Thanks

Comment

peace guys...

Thanks guys..but please keep it cool..Everyone has different opinions so lets just respect those...
              So what I understand is that no good project is available under 50 Lacs but out of these Amrapali Zodiac still seems better than others...

I understand that construction quality is not that great but small issues are taken care for free by Plumbers etc.

and why is registry not happening for Amrapali Zodiac?

Any other option apart from Amrapali socities and Sethi Max Royale?

Comment

Thanks guys..but please keep it cool..Everyone has different opinions so lets just respect those...
                So what I understand is that no good project is available under 50 Lacs but out of these Amrapali Zodiac still seems better than others...

I understand that construction quality is not that great but small issues are taken care for free by Plumbers etc.

and why is registry not happening for Amrapali Zodiac?

Any other option apart from Amrapali socities and Sethi Max Royale?
                the main n the most common reason of no registry is that builder has not cleared the dues to Authority.
                Thanks

Comment

And the award of 'Biggest Cheater' goes to Amrapali! Clapping. Standing Ovation. Applause.

I have a 3BHK flat in Zodiac - K tower. I received the possession letter in Aug 2014 and I have made the full payment in Sep 2014 and all the dues cleared from my side. But till date, I haven't seen much progress in my flat. No one from Amrapali side is providing any answer. The site office guys are goons which are strategically placed by Amrapali to harass flat owners. They make false commitments, abuse people and then at the end redirect to higher management. And the so called higher management is deaf. You write email, meet in-person, call them - you will not get a satisfactory answer. They don't have the raw material to finish the pending work. Ask them - when will the raw material arrive? Who is responsible for this? They have 100 answers with no logic. Every time you get a new answer. I wrote an email even to Anil Sharma (owner of Amrapali) and got no response from his side.

Now, lets come to zodiac.
                  1. Looking at the build quality - it seems 'poor'. It seems they have saved a lot using very less cement while plastering, etc. From the electric board area, I picked up the little material and tried to crush between my finger/ thumb and I got only sand. one of the labor told me - sahab in logon ne 10/1 ka masala lagaya hai. Which means 10:1 ratio of sand: cement.
                  2.The labors are not so skilled. where 4 screws are required, they are fixing 2 to save off their time.
                  3. Flooring Tiles are not placed well. It seems that the base is hollow and nothing is placed beneath.
                  4. Wall tiles in bathrooms are not well applied. The gap between them are clearly visible.

God please help!

Comment

Problem with Amrapali is they dont even want to build a brand name
                    They target low budget housing at low rates and r happy in milking money
                    Themselves gve a damn to brand AMRAPALI

Comment

And these days they have full page Ad in TOI almost every weekend for on-going projects in NOIDA/ Extn, Hired Mahi as brand ambassador. They should concentrate on the quality. Quality will speak on their behalf. Everyone has heard the phrase "Action speaks louder than words." They should understand this.
                      Last edited by classic2404; April 27 2015, 08:55 PM. Reason: Abusive language

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X