Collapse

Amrapali Zodiac Amrapali Group Sector 120 Noida

Last updated: April 14 2017
380 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Zodiac Amrapali Group Sector 120 Noida

From Top to Bottom. Amrapali is full of unprofessional guys.

Its head office is like fish Market.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by AmGrove View Post
      And these days they have full page Ad in TOI almost every weekend for on-going projects in NOIDA/ Extn, Hired Mahi as brand ambassador.. They should concentrate on the quality. Quality will speak on their behalf. Everyone has heard the phrase "Action speaks louder than words." They should understand this.
      Very true.

And MSD should also have some ethics at least .. he is considered to be a hero and a role model by so many people .. and he is promoting a third class builder since so many years .. just for money !

Last edited by classic2404; April 27 2015, 08:54 PM. Reason: Abusive language

Comment

Lets all tag MSD in FB and let him know the reality.

Comment

Why blame MSD?

do you think Shahrukh khan drives a Hyundai?
          do you think Salman eats Revital ?
          or Rishi kapoor lives in Gaur apartments in Ghaziabad ?
          Amitabh bachhan eats Dabur ChawanPrash ?

They are just brand ambassaders. They get paid for what they do. They have no emotional/real attachment with the product / brand other than monetory.

Comment

Sad But True. This is irony.

Comment

What about RG Residency in sec 120 only..they have started to give possession for 1-2 towers....Is it worth moving in so early stage ?

I saw some of the flats which are reafy..layout.construction quality etc looks good...

Comment

Originally posted by rtminnoida View Post
                What about RG Residency in sec 120 only..they have started to give possession for 1-2 towers....Is it worth moving in so early stage ?

I saw some of the flats which are reafy..layout.construction quality etc looks good...
                whenever you move to new society you should be ready to face many problem like power fluctuation, power trips, security etc not because of just builder's fault many a times because of Production vs Development phase scenario

Comment

Originally posted by abbbba View Post
                  Builder has made a total mess of the zodiac project.
                  1.) Waste of park area by constructing ventilation sheds to basement parking everywhere (No such stupid thing has been seen anywhere).
                  2.) Total mess of green park by laying wooden grills everywhere and by constructing a stupid amphitheater (having a big pole right in the middle) and also by making slopes in park everywhere (no flat green area is available).
                  3.) Total change in layout by shifting gates to the back side and constructing shops everywhere (at the front side appr. 46 shops and also construction is going on for nearly 15 shops inside the zodiac society.
                  4.) Delay in registry process, right from July, 2013 Amrapali is saying that registry process will take some time but how much time no one knows. Also for your kind information even the registry of Amrapali Platinum is pending. Builder doesn't have the required NOC and other clearances so he can't get it registered with authority.
                  5.) A shit of swimming pool, completely open, always having mosquitoes, garbage, mud in it. No maintenance at all.
                  6.) A shit of clubhouse, 5 machines and one TT table for 2200 flats. No badminton court, No Lawn tennis court, No temple area, No skating ring, No sauna, Jacuzzi, steam, Just shops shops and shops.
                  7.) All the shops are waste, not a single shop is functional. They are just showing the type of hoarding that can be used to name the shops. Also changing hoarding every 6 months to show that work is going on.
                  8.) They have just finished S tower so that everyone entering the project can easily be guided to that tower and they too got into the trap of the builder by booking there flat in Zodiac.
                  9.) Situation is very worst at site, corruption is at peak, everyone wants money for the work which they are only responsible to finish, Total corruption.
                  10.) Builder is interested in selling Penthouses and shops now, he is not worried about any other work.
                  List is very long, everyone can always add points in it.

It has been long one year i got possession of my flat in zodiac. The situation is now substantially improved. Though , the issue of delayed possession still persists, the society seems, shaping up well for the guys who moved in. It came out much better than i thought one year back

Comment

Originally posted by abbbba View Post
                    It has been long one year i got possession of my flat in zodiac. The situation is now substantially improved. Though , the issue of delayed possession still persists, the society seems, shaping up well for the guys who moved in. It came out much better than i thought one year back
                    Yes agreed .. I have also got same feedback from some of my friends who live in Zodiac .. although there is still lot of scope for further improvement

Comment

Originally posted by busmissed222 View Post
                      Yes agreed .. I have also got same feedback from some of my friends who live in Zodiac .. although there is still lot of scope for further improvement
                      how about the resale rates and appreciation in price ? I am seeing AD's in the newspaper from amrapali side which shows the price to be 4080 per sft...this is very low for a ready to move-in property...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X