Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stamp Duty And Registration Costs for Group Housing Deal in Noida?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Stamp Duty And Registration Costs for Group Housing Deal in Noida?

Last updated: June 26 2015
30 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Stamp Duty And Registration Costs for Group Housing Deal in Noida?

Almost 10% we pay as taxes , thats too much ....
    But I assume we are helpless

Comment

What about property taxes that we have to pay every year ?

Suppose we registered your flat and everything is done. So how much every year we have to pay property tax or any other tax ?

Comment

Here is a question which NO one seems to have answer to:

Is the stamp duty + registration charges of 7% (Ghaziabad) imposed on the total cost(basic+carpark+edc+idc+club+ifms) of the flat OR the Basic cost+car parking only ?

Comment

Can someone please advise what is the current stamp duty and registration related charges for a multi storey apartmentin GNOIDA as on date? Is it 10% of registered value (8% stamp duty + 2% UP Town improvement charges)?

Comment

Stamp duty in Noida/G Noida is 5% on BSP+parking.

In Ghaziabad and other developed cities in UP it is 5+2=7%

Comment

Some senior members pls guide us how much is the final overall charges for registering flat in Noida.
              1. Stamp papers
              2. Registry cost
              3. Legal Cost
              4. Any other cost associated after paying builder's dues.

As this comes as a hidden cost which home buyers have to pay after settling all dues, any information will help us to plan the budget of the house as well.

Comment

What is the difference in Occupation certificate and Completion certificate?

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post

So, we all have to make sure while taking possession we get completion certificate and do not fall in builder promise. Most of the builder include it in buyer agreement that possession means builder will issue complition certificate. I have checked mine.

Comment

Stamp Duty - Crossing Republik - Increased ?

Has the stamp duty increased from 7% now ?.. I am planning to have registration in July and builder is asking for more than 7%..

Comment

For UP for freehold property the stampduty is 7%..for all leasehold property it is 5%. So for Ghaziabad which is freehold it is 7% whereas for Noida where most of the property is leasehold it is 5%

Comment

Hi I am buying a noida authority flat. Brokers have told me 5% registration charges & 2% TM (Transfer) charges from Noida Authority. Can any senior member guide on this so i can plan my budget accordingly

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X