Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stamp Duty And Registration Costs for Group Housing Deal in Noida?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Stamp Duty And Registration Costs for Group Housing Deal in Noida?

Last updated: June 26 2015
30 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Stamp Duty And Registration Costs for Group Housing Deal in Noida?

As per my recent experience, there will be 3 types of charges for buying a registered resale Group Housing Flat:

a) If it is a Coop society, then the RWA may charge some fees for issuing NOC and membership transfer (varies from scoiety to society) which can be from 10K - 1L too.
    In case of Builder GH Projects, they may not be charging anything.

b) Transfer Charges of Noida Authority:

It varies from Sector to Sector. E.g. Sector 50 has Rs. 3600/sq.mt. while Sector 100 has Rs. 2460/sq.mt. You got to check from NA directly for your sector. Apart from this there is a processing fees of Rs. 1000/-.

b) Stamp Duty and Registration Charges:

The Stamp Duty is 5% of the toal property value (derived from the Circle rate, which is nowadays become higher that allotment BSP itslef). DIfferent Sectors have different Circle rates. E.g. Sector - 50 has 55000/sq. mt. while Sector - 100 has 50000/sq. mt. 25% additional charges (on circle rate) are added to it in case GH Project has facilities like Pool, Creche etc.
    Then there is a Registration fees of Rs. 10,200/- apart from the legal (deed writer) fees which should be in the range of Rs. 3000/-

In case you are the actual allottee (no sale), then probably there wouldn't be any Transfer Charges from NA or NOC charges and only Stamp Duty+Registration Charges would be applicable.

Comment

Registration Expense for a flat in UP

Registration Expense for a flat in UP

Originally posted by anur1409
      Hello All,

I have purchased a flat in UP .It is under construction and expect the possession in 6-8 months .What will be the registration cost ,please include all cost as I need to arrange for the money required .I have read that stamp duty + Registration + VAT + Service Tax is applicable but I am not able to conclude to a amount .It will be very helpful if you explain it with an example .

Also ,if there is any other thing to keep in mind before the registration then please tell me .I shall be very thankful to you all for your help
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

AFAIK, stamp duty is 7% in Ghaziabad for freehold and 5% in NOIDA for lease hold and there is no advantage i.e. it is flat 5% regardless of male or female. Correct me if wrong, since this is hearsay. Would appreciate a good link for this (lot of misinformation and confusion on the net on this).

Recently, Lotus Boulevard flat buyers faced a lot of problem in calculation of stamp duty - because circle rates (possibly wrongly calculated) were applied and these wrongly calculated circle rates were higher than the purchase price. WOuld like feedback on what finally happened with the LB people - was the 55000 per square meter or some such circle rate finally applied - or was it the plot registration rates? Because 55000 psm means 5000+ psf in circle rate - which is higher than purchase price and resale rates also. I think the plot registration value was wrongly applied to the flats also.

AFAIK, Stamp duty is applied on the total consideration minus certain charges like club membership (sure), underground parking (not sure), IFMD (Sure). Big charges like EDC, IDC, LEase rent, ELectric substation are included in the total price (again, would welcome feedback on this).

The issue of delays definitely will affect the stamp duty. By the time of delivery, circle rates can become higher that the price paid. Plus, the stamp duty can be hiked or changed in other ways and registration charges can also be hiked.
        Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
          AFAIK, stamp duty is 7% in Ghaziabad for freehold and 5% in NOIDA for lease hold and there is no advantage i.e. it is flat 5% regardless of male or female. Correct me if wrong, since this is hearsay. Would appreciate a good link for this (lot of misinformation and confusion on the net on this).

Recently, Lotus Boulevard flat buyers faced a lot of problem in calculation of stamp duty - because circle rates (possibly wrongly calculated) were applied and these wrongly calculated circle rates were higher than the purchase price. WOuld like feedback on what finally happened with the LB people - was the 55000 per square meter or some such circle rate finally applied - or was it the plot registration rates? Because 55000 psm means 5000+ psf in circle rate - which is higher than purchase price and resale rates also. I think the plot registration value was wrongly applied to the flats also.

AFAIK, Stamp duty is applied on the total consideration minus certain charges like club membership (sure), underground parking (not sure), IFMD (Sure). Big charges like EDC, IDC, LEase rent, ELectric substation are included in the total price (again, would welcome feedback on this).

The issue of delays definitely will affect the stamp duty. By the time of delivery, circle rates can become higher that the price paid. Plus, the stamp duty can be hiked or changed in other ways and registration charges can also be hiked.
          Venk, Did you get answer to your queries from anyother source...

Lot of confusion is there regarding stamp duty. Is it 5%? What all components are included? Recently 3C and Jp buyers have registerd. Please share your experience....

Comment

hi,
            Can anyone suggest me how much registry charges and transfer charges applicable if i buy a flat in resale (seller didn't get the possession yet)?

Comment

HI everyone,

one quick ifnomration needed.

Went to one builder today in NE and he told me that in GNA, if joint registry amount is 7% then you are already paying 3% in lease rent while purchasing house and then at time of registry you just need to pay remaining 4% (7-3) towards registry unlike Ghaziabad

I remember while purchasing in CROSSING(GHAZIABAD) THERE WAS Nothing as lease rent and i paid 7% towards regsitry

This was totally new thing.

Any suggestion bhai login.

Comment

Some findings

On further probe, I found the stamp duty is 5% of the prevalent circle rates in Noida. Like for instance, for Sec 93 the circle rate 55000/- per sqm(Circle rates for plots are 56570/- per sqm). On top of that, circle rate is increased by 25% if the group housing has Club, gym, pool, security, power backup and lift. Hence for a group housing in Sec 93 with above facilities, the circle rate is 68750/- per sqm.
                Circle rates are further jacked up by Rs. 1.5 lacs for open parking and Rs. 3 lacs for covered parking.

Does this make sense?

Regarding transfer charges, Noida Authority website has sector-wise listing of transfer charges which are as old as 2007 and have not been revised. What have been found is, effective Aug 1, 2013, the transfer charges are 2829/- per sqm in Sec 93.

Seller pays for the transfer charges as has been reported on other similar threads.

Registry charges 10100/-

Misc charges () in the authority 20-25k

Broker's commisssion 1% of sale value

Please confirm if findings listed above are true.

Thanks & regards

Comment

Originally posted by Sideways View Post
                  On further probe, I found the stamp duty is 5% of the prevalent circle rates in Noida. Like for instance, for Sec 93 the circle rate 55000/- per sqm(Circle rates for plots are 56570/- per sqm). On top of that, circle rate is increased by 25% if the group housing has Club, gym, pool, security, power backup and lift. Hence for a group housing in Sec 93 with above facilities, the circle rate is 68750/- per sqm.
                  Circle rates are further jacked up by Rs. 1.5 lacs for open parking and Rs. 3 lacs for covered parking.

Does this make sense?

Regarding transfer charges, Noida Authority website has sector-wise listing of transfer charges which are as old as 2007 and have not been revised. What have been found is, effective Aug 1, 2013, the transfer charges are 2829/- per sqm in Sec 93.

Seller pays for the transfer charges as has been reported on other similar threads.

Registry charges 10100/-

Misc charges () in the authority 20-25k

Broker's commisssion 1% of sale value

Please confirm if findings listed above are true.

Thanks & regards
                  So does the seller pay the transfer charge or is the buyer responsible to pay the transfer charge for resale purchase

Comment

Dear Expert,
                    I want to know about Conveyance deed Registration amount calculation in Haryana. Our Builder is calculating on Total amount including EDC,IDC,power backup,Service tax,VAT,CESS,Car Parking. Anybody did registration, please suggest me.

I own flat in Vipul garden dharuhera.

Thanks in advance,

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X