Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotus Zing / Gulshan Ikebana / Paramount Floorville / Akriti Shantiniketan, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lotus Zing / Gulshan Ikebana / Paramount Floorville / Akriti Shantiniketan, Noida

Last updated: January 19 2015
13 | Posts
3679 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lotus Zing / Gulshan Ikebana / Paramount Floorville / Akriti Shantiniketan, Noida

I am planning to buy a 3 BHK in Noida Expressway for my end-use and have shortlisted following projects based on my suitability over location, layout plan, payment plan, unit availability, possession time etc...

Lotus Zing(1425) vs Gulshan Ikebana(1495) vs Paramount Floorville(1685) vs Akriti Shantiniketan(1550)

Each one of the above has its pros and cons which I need consider.

Need a advice from experts as well to finalize the best project to live in amongst the above.

Re : Lotus Zing / Gulshan Ikebana / Paramount Floorville / Akriti Shantiniketan, Noida

Akriti ; is the best amongst mentioned.

Comment

Re : Lotus Zing / Gulshan Ikebana / Paramount Floorville / Akriti Shantiniketan, Noida

Originally posted by eshiaga View Post
      I am planning to buy a 3 BHK in Noida Expressway for my end-use and have shortlisted following projects based on my suitability over location, layout plan, payment plan, unit availability, possession time etc...

Lotus Zing(1425) vs Gulshan Ikebana(1495) vs Paramount Floorville(1685) vs Akriti Shantiniketan(1550)

Each one of the above has its pros and cons which I need consider.

Need a advice from experts as well to finalize the best project to live in amongst the above.

Not sure about others , but Aakriti Shanitiniketan is one of the best projects due to following reasons:-

- Best location
      - It is at the crossing of expressway and FNG. You can't have a better location than this.
      - Would be closest to Metro when it comes (would surely come one day, have patience)
      - Surrounded by institutional areas and SEZs, would get good rentals.

- Faster construction
      - Being a small project, there is less chance of delay in the project.
      - Target date is mid 2015 and most probably, it will be completed by then.

- Good construction quality
      - They are using Tata steel, RO water etc. One can literally check the materials being used and processes being adopted by the builder. Total transparency.
      - I have seen people are not allowed in other construction sites. However, here promoters encourage the buyers to visit the site and check the quality.

Good Design concepts
      - The houses are designed with good housing concepts. The lift lobby is approx. 12-14 ft by 20 ft.
      - There are four units per floor and three lifts per tower (I think, this is missing with even some of the big names also like 3C etc.)
      - There are fire towers.
      - I can go on and on ... but one has to visit the construction site to believe it!! You can also visit its website to get a glimpse of what I am saying.

Direct sale by promoters, NO brokers, no advertising

- There are no channel partners for the project. Since the interaction here is with the promoters, the buyer has a greater degree of confidence.

Comment

Go for Lotus Zing dude, it sounds better and it will always be better. Rest it's your money.

QUOTE=Prahari;1015002]Not sure about others , but Aakriti Shanitiniketan is one of the best projects due to following reasons:-

- Best location
        - It is at the crossing of expressway and FNG. You can't have a better location than this.
        - Would be closest to Metro when it comes (would surely come one day, have patience)
        - Surrounded by institutional areas and SEZs, would get good rentals.

- Faster construction
        - Being a small project, there is less chance of delay in the project.
        - Target date is mid 2015 and most probably, it will be completed by then.

- Good construction quality
        - They are using Tata steel, RO water etc. One can literally check the materials being used and processes being adopted by the builder. Total transparency.
        - I have seen people are not allowed in other construction sites. However, here promoters encourage the buyers to visit the site and check the quality.

Good Design concepts
        - The houses are designed with good housing concepts. The lift lobby is approx. 12-14 ft by 20 ft.
        - There are four units per floor and three lifts per tower (I think, this is missing with even some of the big names also like 3C etc.)
        - There are fire towers.
        - I can go on and on ... but one has to visit the construction site to believe it!! You can also visit its website to get a glimpse of what I am saying.

Direct sale by promoters, NO brokers, no advertising

- There are no channel partners for the project. Since the interaction here is with the promoters, the buyer has a greater degree of confidence.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Can someone give a unbiased and fair opinion about it ??? Probably some end users who have gone through this selection process and have booked units under these projects... The replies to this post are not meant to advertise about a particular project but to compare in fair manner. I would not believe in responses that are biased over a particular project blind folded !!!

Comment

Dude on one side, you are been given free advise and on the other hand you are saying its blindfolded. How do you know that.

Anyways, better take all advise, go to ground and map advise with reality. Wherever you brain says, this mapping is correct go for it.

It takes years, to build RE expertise. . I hope you make right decision. Good luck.

QUOTE=eshiaga;1015060]Can someone give a unbiased and fair opinion about it ??? Probably some end users who have gone through this selection process and have booked units under these projects... The replies to this post are not meant to advertise about a particular project but to compare in fair manner. I would not believe in responses that are biased over a particular project blind folded !!![/QUOTE]

Comment

Thanks again for your advice and I really appreciate that. Please don't take it to your heart. I was not referring to a particular reply. The kind of response particularly for Akriti looks like a advertisement which I have read all over the forums.

Over Zing as a project I do agree with you, but as you said it is important to consider every aspect, ground realities etc. as I would be investing my hard earned money for buying a house. Thanks.

[QUOTE=findingnemo;1015067]Dude on one side, you are been given free advise and on the other hand you are saying its blindfolded. How do you know that.

Anyways, better take all advise, go to ground and map advise with reality. Wherever you brain says, this mapping is correct go for it.

It takes years, to build RE expertise. . I hope you make right decision. Good luck.

Comment

Dear...if u find someones posts like advertisements....then you shud simply cross check it urself by visiting the site....
                There is nothing wrong in advertising.....yes wrong info is a diff. Story.

U should only aim at seeking opinion from this forum and cross checkinv fhem urself by spending time on actual sites.

Its possible that there are more members here who have invested in 3c and thus will give more reply abt 3c.....probably there is no investor of paramount reading this..hence no replh from him....

Is that making 3c thr best....????

No.....

Each project has its pros and cons....u have to gather info....cross check urself

Someone said..it takes years to gather real estate knowledge.......wrong ......
                All it needs is a systematic...plannex approach with common sense and doing ground work

There are many threads on this forum also....incl.some by me which give u step by step approach to compare projects.....but they are nof sticky.....as people want threads abt returns and apprecuation....rather than end user specific....

Search for those threads....compare....

If u cant give a few hours to your lakhs.....then ....all the best

Comment

Thanks for your concern. Seeking an advise and getting one is not the end of homework for me. Without a doubt, I am and will do all the ground work before deciding. N btw, I am spending some of those precious hours over this forums .... !!!

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                  Dear...if u find someones posts like advertisements....then you shud simply cross check it urself by visiting the site....
                  There is nothing wrong in advertising.....yes wrong info is a diff. Story.

U should only aim at seeking opinion from this forum and cross checkinv fhem urself by spending time on actual sites.

Its possible that there are more members here who have invested in 3c and thus will give more reply abt 3c.....probably there is no investor of paramount reading this..hence no replh from him....

Is that making 3c thr best....????

No.....

Each project has its pros and cons....u have to gather info....cross check urself

Someone said..it takes years to gather real estate knowledge.......wrong ......
                  All it needs is a systematic...plannex approach with common sense and doing ground work

There are many threads on this forum also....incl.some by me which give u step by step approach to compare projects.....but they are nof sticky.....as people want threads abt returns and apprecuation....rather than end user specific....

Search for those threads....compare....

If u cant give a few hours to your lakhs.....then ....all the best

Comment

If you want early possession Go for Zing.
                    If you can wait for 3-4 years Go for Ikebana.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X