Status of road between Sector 50 and Sector 117/119/120

Last updated: March 26 2012
26 | Posts
10332 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status of road between Sector 50 and Sector 117/119/120

A lot of people have booked or are booking flats in Sector 117, Sector 119 and Sector 120.

Have anyone given any conseration to the fact that presently, there are only 2 roads which pass through Sector 122 and are not more than 12 meters wide which can be used to commute to these sector.

In a short period of time, there would be close to 15000 flats in these sectors, hence commuting from these sectors would be a real pain unless NOIDA authority plan to build the road between Sector-50 and these sectors.

People who are booking flats in these sectors should asktheir builders to pressurize NOIDA authority to start work on this road at the highest priority .

Re : Status of road between Sector 50 and Sector 117/119/120

hi Sanjeev

I visited 119/120/117 and 121 this morning. Spoke in good detail to a property dealer (and there're literally dozens of them with their white shining tents along the roadside) who assured me that inbetween the two palm trees on sector 120 beyond the field where currently cattle graze (and later there would be tall buildings), there is indeed going to be a road connecting these sectors with sector 50.

I didnt see a plan though or another proof on paper that there will be a road -the broker though, was quite confident.

However, without a road, and given the width of the roads inside sector 122 (the sector opposite 120) that has noida authority plots, it is indeed going to be a serious challenge coming from, say, the metro station to here.

hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by sanjeevchaudhri View Post
      A lot of people have booked or are booking flats in Sector 117, Sector 119 and Sector 120.

Have anyone given any conseration to the fact that presently, there are only 2 roads which pass through Sector 122 and are not more than 12 meters wide which can be used to commute to these sector.

In a short period of time, there would be close to 15000 flats in these sectors, hence commuting from these sectors would be a real pain unless NOIDA authority plan to build the road between Sector-50 and these sectors.

People who are booking flats in these sectors should asktheir builders to pressurize NOIDA authority to start work on this road at the highest priority .
      there is a village on the way due to which the road cant be completed, agent told me that this village will get reloacted to some other place and the road will come from there.
      Well, this is again just a PROPOSED thing...........
      "PROPOSED" is an excellent word which you can see on any builders brouchers/adv........and from any agents mouth......
      PROPOSED road....PROPOSED metro.........PROPOSED market.....etc..

Comment

Dear Friends,

There is no update on the status of the road between Sector 50 and Sector 117/119/120. This road, if completed, shall be boon for these sectors. Although, the road is in master plan of Noida, god knows when it will come to reality.

Comment

Good news that Noida Master Plan 2031 has been approved. Now we can hope for start of the road between Sector 50 and Sector 117/119/120.

Comment

there is a village on the way due to which the road cant be completed, then how it will be implemented after approval of master plan
            Will they relocate the village, i belive it will not be a easy task

Comment

Originally posted by gauravksingh View Post
              there is a village on the way due to which the road cant be completed, then how it will be implemented after approval of master plan
              Will they relocate the village, i belive it will not be a easy task

Thats sure, it will not be easy to relocate the village, so constructing the road will not be easy.

But, as I could get from google map , though road cannot be straight, it may be constructed with little diversion, in that case distance shall increase by aroun 300-500 meters which is reasonable. (I have not seen the site actually so my perception may be wrong).

Anybody who has been to the site or having any idea about that may please enlighten us.

Comment

i Have visited the site & seen that a patch of road is constructed upto Amrapali zodiac but after that there is no progress i have seen from last 3 months.
                After this patch of road complete village is started it may be true that they will divert the route but exact location is unknown.

Comment

Sanjeev and folks,
                  Do u know Gurgaon has been surviving like this from last 15 yrs. Commercial Buildings gets constructed first followed by Residential, then come people, then comes water, then comes electricity and power, then comes roads, then comes sewage and finally some greenery if there is any space left

I am actually worrying and have posted on some other threads as well that Noida is going to Gurgaon way.

Still there is a lot of space in Noida hence infra planning can be done better.
                  MM

Comment

120/119/121/117 will not appreciate much?

Is it worthy to invest in Sector 120? I am having a fear that this area will not appreciate much due to no direct connectivity and the Waste Dumping Yard nearby...plz comment.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X