Ideas to handle Pathetic builders

Last updated: November 4 2013
1 | Posts
917 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas to handle Pathetic builders

Hey all, I am very new in Real state. I purchased a flat in Noida Sector 168, Urbtech Xavier.
    This builder is most Pathetic and worst. I met all of their people even owner of this company. They have 2 companies Opulent developers and Urbtech Xavier.
    They have one more project NPX. I would recommend never never purchase any flat with these builders. They are worst. I want to take some action against them and need your help and suggestion.

Below are some highlight of them what they do and who they are

1. They never send photo of construction whether you purchased flat under construction link or with any plan even if you ask as well.
    2. They can can cancel the flat if property rates increase a bit and then they will change the unit and will sell their unit which has lawn after adding some changes and interest
    3. They will not give the latest floor plan even you phone email them (including their owner) for more than 30 times
    4. Now they stopped giving the payment receipt as well.

The owner Arun Ghai is the most worst person I have ever seen. He never respect you . No sense how to talk with Customer.

Now What can be done with such builder. Can we change something in this country to handle such crap people. Till now I gave approx 25 Lac cash to them and may be more than 50 lac of my mind relaxation.

Request you to suggest some ideas related with legally, spreading information with people so that everyone is aware of such people, making complain with authority, consumer forum etc.

Many thanks
    Last edited November 4 2013, 08:37 PM.

Re : Ideas to handle Pathetic builders

CORE Centre - Helpline for Consumers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X