Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 4 days ago
5270 | Posts
850237 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Does anyone has booked or planning to book under this project. Following are the things i heard about this project, please validate:-

a) Good location and very good layout of flats (less loading)
    b) Competitive price.
    c) Though they are quoting it as a green project but it will not be a actuall green project (like 3C).
    d) Possession time as quoted will be 18 months.
    e) Bit far on express way, towards Greater Noida, but still a good location compare to 3C and jaypee.
    f) Builder is reputed though first stint in residential like 3c.

Early response will be highly appreciated.
    Last edited by CarpeDiem; November 8 2016, 01:16 PM.

Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Can anybody please respond to this?

Comment

I am also interested in this project. Has anyone already booked a flat here?

Comment

Logix is more far from expressway than 3c,jaypee or todays..layouts r good but costlier than paramount, paras or todays.18 months is too agressive..it may remotely come without basic amenities

Comment

I have booked a 3 bhk, 1657 sqft flat in this project.

Comment

Booking Prices

At what price you have booked and what was the broker discount.

Comment

I considered the project. Paramount, Supertech and Logix all are almost the same prices, concept and specifications..Sector is undeveloped..cant say how many year will it take to be a habitable sector..I invested in 34 Pavilion, best location to me..atleast its in the city...worth the money

Comment

The rate is 2775 rs/sqft, after an inagural discount of 100rs/sqft. Paramount is definitely cheaper, but not that much hyped.

Comment

I agree that it will take time to get developed, but thats the case with almost all new projects, in range of 2500-3000/- sqft. I did consider supertech, but didn't go for it (1) its out of my budget, (2) Have very less faith on supetech quality.

Also another reason why i selected this project, is that its also close to FNG expressway, and as far as i know a lot of IT companies from sec 58,59,60,61 are moving to nepz, for tax benefit, it will be beneficial to go for a project on expressway.
                  Last edited by MANOJa; February 7 2016, 11:09 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by supra2411 View Post
                    Does anyone has booked or planning to book under this project. Following are the things i heard about this project, please validate:-
                    a) Good location and very good layout of flats (less loading)
                    b) Comptetive price.
                    c) Though they are quoting it as a green project but it will not be a actuall green project (like 3c).
                    d) Possesion time as quoted will be 18 months.
                    e) Bit far on express way, towards greater noida, but still a good location compare to 3c and jaypee.
                    f) Builder is reputed though first stint in residential like 3c.
                    Early response will be highly appreciated.
                    I only know that its a reliable builder........developed so many logic commerial sites.........and i know that they are giving 32 LCD FREE on booking the flat for limited period..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X