Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5275 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Originally posted by harpreetsg_delhi View Post
    Rite, during navratra's they expect sales to increase , hence they will increase bsp to 3800-3900.
    Next year they are giving possesion, so in may rates will be def above 4500-4600.
    is possession possible next year? What's the construction status?

Comment

Originally posted by nishant2hit View Post
      LBC's construction is going at a fair pace...however, proposed price hikes etc. are all marketing gimmicks..dont get tricked!
      what is meant by gimmicks? if you go to buy, will they offer you the old rate? people repeatedly call rate hikes as gimmicks here. does it mean that if someone has to buy, he should wait and builder will someday reduce rates?

Comment

Here Some people are calling Logix a cheat(BOP a cheat), But when asked for the reason why they are calling them a cheat then they just disappear . I dont know whats the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by rafa_nadal View Post
          what is meant by gimmicks? if you go to buy, will they offer you the old rate? people repeatedly call rate hikes as gimmicks here. does it mean that if someone has to buy, he should wait and builder will someday reduce rates?
          At the risk of starting a LP v. LBC debate, even bsp of 3800-3900 is nowhere close to current LP rates. What I understand is that the rates have been increased in the interim for 2 weeks by Rs 200 from 3350 as a direct jump of Rs 500 to 3800-3900 may have looked too steep. If logix is being able to sell the left over apartments at these rates, the better located apartments (central greens facing, lower floor) should easily be above 4500 when they come up for possession around July 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by speedysinghs View Post
            At the risk of starting a LP v. LBC debate, even bsp of 3800-3900 is nowhere close to current LP rates. What I understand is that the rates have been increased in the interim for 2 weeks by Rs 200 from 3350 as a direct jump of Rs 500 to 3800-3900 may have looked too steep. If logix is being able to sell the left over apartments at these rates, the better located apartments (central greens facing, lower floor) should easily be above 4500 when they come up for possession around July 2012.
            I believe LP will always be costlier that LBC. At least by 500 psf and probably by 1000 psf. Areas closer to main Noida will always command premium. 1 km from SEZ and 3-4 km (LP) doesn't differ much for a buyer. But being close to city and commercials does.

also, those who prefer LP area, have to choose among the costly options, like ATS, purvanchal etc. Hence no choice but to pay slightly less that these low density societies rate and get LP at a (still) high price. But Those who prefer sec 137 area have numerous choice of new projects, none can command a huge premium over others. LB has also got competition nearby. That's why its price is similar to LP, although launched much earlier and ph 1 almost ready for possession.

Comment

I believe LP will always be costlier that LBC. At least by 500 psf and probably by 1000 psf. Areas closer to main Noida will always command premium. 1 km from SEZ and 3-4 km (LP) doesn't differ much for a buyer. But being close to city and commercials does.

also, those who prefer LP area, have to choose among the costly options, like ATS, purvanchal etc. Hence no choice but to pay slightly less that these low density societies rate and get LP at a (still) high price. But Those who prefer sec 137 area have numerous choice of new projects, none can command a huge premium over others. LB has also got competition nearby. That's why its price is similar to LP, although launched much earlier and ph 1 almost ready for possession.
              Agree. Limited point was that 3800-3900 also doesn't look too steep compared to 5000 for LP

Comment

Originally posted by dhir157 View Post
                Here Some people are calling Logix a cheat(BOP a cheat), But when asked for the reason why they are calling them a cheat then they just disappear . I dont know whats the reason.
                Other than the ceiling floor height issue which is true for all expressway projects, so far logix has not given any reason for disappointment. Infact other than 3c they are the only ones who are by and large compliant with their delivery commitments.

Comment

Other than the ceiling floor height issue which is true for all expressway projects, so far logix has not given any reason for disappointment. Infact other than 3c they are the only ones who are by and large compliant with their delivery commitments.
                  as you say they are compliant with delivery commitments, please post the current construction status. They had advertised possession in 18 months. + 6 months grace period. so possession should be this year end. For this, the structure should be ready with external finishing going on. Is that the case?

Comment

as you say they are compliant with delivery commitments, please post the current construction status. They had advertised possession in 18 months. + 6 months grace period. so possession should be this year end. For this, the structure should be ready with external finishing going on. Is that the case?
                    I also said by and large. The official status report is available on the lbc yahoo groups. The brickwork etc. Is going on parallely with the structure. And I would not count a 3-4 months lag as delay in this sector where the big guys delay by several years. My pov.

Comment

I also said by and large. The official status report is available on the lbc yahoo groups. The brickwork etc. Is going on parallely with the structure. And I would not count a 3-4 months lag as delay in this sector where the big guys delay by several years. My pov.
                      Agree. 3-4 months is nothing and very much acceptable. Wanted to know the status. Please post link.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X