Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
Reply
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mohit_a78
    I was considering existing plan(BOP 50:50) for one of my relatives, however I was told there is no builder inventory for 1575 and 1675sq ft. Other units still available at higher floors. Was offered 4% discount on phone.


    ask for more discount .. contact BOP (logix underwriter), you might get upto 5% .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sahilsays
    thats y they are doing this. but is there any rule that allows builders to stop/restart resale at their own will?


    AFAIK, they can't stop transfer legally... that's why they can't (and don't) declare it in writing.
    CommentQuote
  • kejriwal uncle idhar noida builders ke khilaaf jantar mantar pe dharna de to mere ko lagta hai bahuat log aa jaayenge support kerne :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PrakashAdb
    AFAIK, they can't stop transfer legally... that's why they can't (and don't) declare it in writing.


    logix is not exception..they make noise by fast construction speed and 18 month delivery promise..both failed..their commercial buildings are pathetic..they are simply goons..things will uncover as time pass.

    LBC possession is no where in near 1 year..
    CommentQuote
  • BTW, any idea about infra they are providing? Like how many lifts per tower for 2BHK in LBG .. etc. ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PrakashAdb
    BTW, any idea about infra they are providing? Like how many lifts per tower for 2BHK in LBG .. etc. ?

    2 only..
    CommentQuote
  • 2 lifts per tower is sufficient for 6-8 floors but what is going to happen when all the towers are 15 + floors.

    we all are missing this point here but i think condition will be worse during office going/return time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anupamdoc
    Bhai..
    Builder is selling at 4696...n u get a 5% broker's discount which brings ur price to 4460...to discount to just 160 ka hua on builder price...


    Phir bhi kya bura hai? And 4300 is max - the range is between 4100 and 4300.

    On top of that you can search for better inventory in resale, since the builder is only offering left over units. These factors are surely a contributor to all these transfer restriction policies being placed by the builder
    CommentQuote
  • is this good deal ?

    what's the price (all incl.) going on for 2bhk flats on lower floors (1st to 4th)/park facing now-a-days.

    I know logix have stopped transfer.. but any ideas ?

    I am getting a deal on First flr 1175sft. 4200 all incl. Its park facing as well.

    I have already negotiated enough to bring him down from 4250+transfer charge if any to this.

    About 10 L will be in cash..

    Is it good deal ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PrakashAdb
    what's the price (all incl.) going on for 2bhk flats on lower floors (1st to 4th)/park facing now-a-days.
    I know logix have stopped transfer.. but any ideas ?

    I am getting a deal on First flr 1175sft. 4200 all incl. Its park facing as well.
    I have already negotiated enough to bring him down from 4250+transfer charge if any to this.

    About 10 L will be in cash..

    Is it good deal ??


    such a deal can not be called as a good deal!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    such a deal can not be called as a good deal!

    yeah i also found a few good deals in LBG ... but all having 10+ lakhs cash !! too risky !! :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PrakashAdb
    what's the price (all incl.) going on for 2bhk flats on lower floors (1st to 4th)/park facing now-a-days.
    I know logix have stopped transfer.. but any ideas ?

    I am getting a deal on First flr 1175sft. 4200 all incl. Its park facing as well.
    I have already negotiated enough to bring him down from 4250+transfer charge if any to this.

    About 10 L will be in cash..

    Is it good deal ??


    4200 AI is just brilliant ! only prob is 10 lakhs cash .. a bit risky ! :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    4200 AI is just brilliant ! only prob is 10 lakhs cash .. a bit risky ! :D


    Why is it risky? Cash of crores is handled in real estate. 10 lacs in peanuts in RE market IMO.
    CommentQuote
  • I think you should grab it! Must be an old investor who booked during initial launch period.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidaguy123
    Why is it risky? Cash of crores is handled in real estate. 10 lacs in peanuts in RE market IMO.


    bhai humein toh sab risky lagta hai coz i dont have any coloured cash with me .. each and every penny is tax paid and earned through job only .. just bought my first property recently
    CommentQuote