Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5260 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Let me put a question out to the forum.

How are we predicting a 6k start for LBC on possession. For some towers, possession is only 12 to 15 months away. Max is 18 months for tower Q. But, why would anyone want to buy at 6k a project with a horrible lift to flat ratio (1:80) in the middle of nowhere(sec 137 as a decent livable option is still 4 years away)

We can look at 6k, but isn't it some more years away ?

Won't it be better for an end user to look for resales in the older noida sectors where everything is available ?

This is a general question and not any anti LBC rant. Please don't shoot me

I don't think sohna road is a good example because gurgaon dynamics are different. Tremendous job prospects + lots of deep pockets.
    Last edited by MANOJa; January 5 2016, 04:19 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I think lift issue if true is at best a minor irritant. I think more important than lifts would be the quality of construction and upkeep. Gurgaon and expressway have their own dynamics, expressway will always enjoy far superior connectivity to Delhi and of course Noida is far better planning. Without getting onto Noida v gurgaon debate, in my view, with ats at 9-10k, LBC at 5-6k at possession doesn't look like a tall order.

Comment

I have 2375 ft unit, which has 4 flats per floor & two lifts. So Lift is not an issue for 2375ft owners. Also big flats commands higher premium (difference of about 500rs)

Comment

Hi All,

I heard Logix County stopped re-sale ?

Is it true ? I come to know by pro. brkr ....Thanks ....

Comment

Rates are going very High suddenly .. in last 1-2 months 300-500 psf difference is there with almost all the projects..

Don't know where its goin from here ... no idea who is moving these prices ..

senior members .. any Idea ??
            Last edited by MANOJa; December 25 2015, 12:16 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Actually many factors

1> Circle rate increased due to farmers issue.
              2> Opening of Yamuna expressway & F1
              3> Rates of sector 105,108 touching above 1 lac /mtr

Comment

Originally posted by A_Soni View Post
                Hi All,

Are they refusing to transfer ? These brokers can say anything man ..

Comment

Originally posted by A_Soni View Post
                  Hi All,

My understanding of the situation is that there is no problem in transferring the flat into your name if you have bought one in resale. Some brokers are spreading useless rumors.

New sale is not happening but why should we have any problem with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                    Let me put a question out to the forum.
                    How are we predicting a 6k start for LBC on possession. For some towers, possession is only 12 to 15 months away. Max is 18 months for tower Q. But, why would anyone want to buy at 6k a project with a horrible lift to flat ratio (1:80) in the middle of nowhere(sec 137 as a decent livable option is still 4 years away)
                    We can look at 6k, but isn't it some more years away ?
                    Won't it be better for an end user to look for resales in the older noida sectors where everything is available ?
                    This is a general question and not any anti LBC rant. Please don't shoot me
                    I don't think sohna road is a good example because gurgaon dynamics are different. Tremendous job prospects + lots of deep pockets.
                    I agree that 6000 on possession looks unlikely because of the huge inventory and sector-137 will remain a big construction zone for next 2-3 years. May be Paras and LBC will complete all construction in 2-3 years but there are some slow builders who will launch one tower every 6 months and continue construction for many years.

Expecting a jump of Rs 1000 psf taking the all inclusive price at possession to 5000 psf will be more realistic. Possession of last tower in LBC is almost 2.5-3 years away and not 18 months.

Lift ratio is same or similar for most new high density projects. This negative point can be taken care of by buying in lower floors.

On the other hand, can you please name a few older Noida sectors and societies where one can buy a RTM 2BHK of about 1000 sq ft for under 38-40 lacs all inclusive price and where registry is happening and bank loan is available? I am looking for more investment opportunities but I don't want to buy anything without proper registry and will not buy a 20 year old Noida authority flat in decrepit condition. Tell me what my options are.

Also in new projects we have the advantage of CLP and hence price is locked in now but payment can be spread over next 2-2.5 years.

I agree that Sohna road is a bad comparison. Prices on Sohna road are almost twice of what they are on Noida expressway.
                    Last edited by ThePunjabi; September 29 2011, 06:04 PM.

Comment

5000 or 6000, depends how well logix construction & maintaince after possession & thr contruction quality.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X