Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tyagi_ab
    This Is from LBC Facebook Page

I visited Logix Blossom County on 5th of Dec and got a chance to speak to some of the vendors working on LBC. I got some feedback from them, which I would like to share with the forum

1. Quality of construction, civil and other is far better than the Paras & other projects in the same quality. This is the input of vendor working on most of the projects in the same sector-137.

2. Finishing work will take another 6-9 months for the towers which are scheduled to be delivered in phase-1

3. After finishing, utility (power, water supplies etc) will take another 6+ months. Logix have floated tender for utility work long time back now the contractors are not ready to work on the same tender rate due to increase in market rate. So logix needs to re-tender the work.

4. Clearance(NOC etc) from fire dept and other depts. May take another 6 months(at the minimum)

If we have to go in sequence for all the activities for a project completion , no project can ever see light of day in less than 5-6 years so a lot of work need to be paralleled . (I am not saying that Logix is doing or not doing it) but I second on quality of material as I have seen it myself... Attaching the real work sheet from Logix project used by the staff...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khatrinitin
    I am getting a deal in resale for 1145 sq.ft 3900 BSP. The unit is on 4th floor park facing. Appreciate if anybody can help. I mean whether I should go ahead for this deal or not ?

How much is total cost coming?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khatrinitin
    This all white deal.. I will pay everything by cheque. Anyways thanks for your reply...

Arey yaar, ye white deal wale log kahan se milte hain tumhe? I have failed in the attempt of finding one...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacdel
    Arey yaar, ye white deal wale log kahan se milte hain tumhe? I have failed in the attempt of finding one...

Main hoon white deal wala (seller). Contact after 1 year :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar

1 query:

unit booked 2010 possession 2014

if i sell in 2014 and take full payment in white , in 2015 i invest all money received in another under construction property.

do i need to pay any kind of tax in d above scenario........
    CommentQuote
  • I don't believe that these quoted prices of 3900 in resale or 4085 in DP for new booking are real.

Even I'd like to buy a flat in LBC at 3900 BSP in resale today if I can get one that is facing central park and is in lower 4 floors. Will make full payment in 1 day if someone can offer me such a unit.
    CommentQuote
  • That's a good post Punjabi Bhai. I totally agree with you.

4200 - 4300 seems to be the rate for normal units. The lower park facing ones and the largest size ones are demanding higher. This is based on several discussions with brokers over the last few days.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by expressway16
    1 query:

if i sell in 2014 and take full payment in white , in 2015 i invest all money received in another under construction property.

discussed before. search for long term capital gain on iref.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar

Bhai ek saal baad tak to main bhi white deal wala seller ban chuka hounga :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by expressway16
    1 query:

Don't think so... There is some section in the IT Act (sec 54EC or something like that) which exempts all capital gains from tax if those gains are used to purchase a new property within a specified time frame (I guess 3 years)... Check Google - you will find something. All the best!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    I don't believe that these quoted prices of 3900 in resale or 4085 in DP for new booking are real.

Even I'd like to buy a flat in LBC at 3900 BSP in resale today if I can get one that is facing central park and is in lower 4 floors. Will make full payment in 1 day if someone can offer me such a unit.

4085 should be the BSP, and not AI... It is exactly 13% discount on the quoted BSP of 4695 in fresh. I myself have checked with BOP and they do offer a 12% discount on 4695 if purchased in DP plan... But mind you, it is BSP, all other charges are payable over and above.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacdel
    4085 should be the BSP, and not AI... It is exactly 13% discount on the quoted BSP of 4695 in fresh. I myself have checked with BOP and they do offer a 12% discount on 4695 if purchased in DP plan... But mind you, it is BSP, all other charges are payable over and above.

That's right. 4085 is BSP.
    Other charges
    390 additional charges,
    250000 Car parking,
    100000 club membership
    36000 power back up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnym
    that's a good post punjabi bhai. I totally agree with you.
    4200 - 4300 seems to be the rate for normal units. The lower park facing ones and the largest size ones are demanding higher. This is based on several discussions with brokers over the last few days.

4200-4300 bsp ?
    CommentQuote
  • logix blossom county

hmmm... interesting and quite aspirational.

though at this stage 4500 is very good rate. I agree this is a wonderful project and post 1st phase possession rates will be around 5k. the symmetrical plot and the green ground is a great +.

Originally Posted by asingla
    Not interested in selling :) The broker through which I bought gave me the offer but I gave it a pass.. and Looking at the price of other projects in Noida, 4500 seems at least 500 RS less to me if you take into account everything including location, stage of construction, builder etc.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Vikas. rates have been stable for quite some time and might escalate soon. this is the right time to buy...

Originally Posted by vikaschopra
    Hi, The rates are usually negotiable by rs. 100-150. This is on an average, however if someone has given much higher rate or much lower rate than average then it depends on case basis. in sec 137 you will get ALL Inclusive price in rage of rs. 4300-4800.

In case you are planning to buy I suggest do it quickly, in my opinion rates have been stable for few months and they might shoot up sometime soon.. if you compare rates of noida extension(ALL inclusive Rs 3000+) then these rates in expressway are nothing.
    CommentQuote