Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Kunwar Saheb
    Hi Seniors....I am looking to buy a small 2 BHK ... BOP is offering 4695 BSP for LBC . Could you all suggest if I can get better deal... please let me know if any one have any contact. OR how much I can negotiate with BOP.

Please advice!

I read on this thread about 12-13% DP discount on the price you have mentioned that sounds like a great deal to me given the fact the possession is not more than a year to 15 months away ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kunwar Saheb
    Hi Seniors....I am looking to buy a small 2 BHK ... BOP is offering 4695 BSP for LBC . Could you all suggest if I can get better deal... please let me know if any one have any contact. OR how much I can negotiate with BOP.

Please advice!

Press for discount, Talk to other dealers like paragon, Renaissance. search internet for other dealers
    They offer 3-4% in first meeting only.
    5% on 4695 is easy to get on 50-50 BOP(Balance on Possession) plan but the issue is that they do not have good units left. Try for more than 5%, its difficult but not impossible.
    CommentQuote
  • so much activity on this thread suddenly, how has LBC become fav wid brokers?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    oh teri 5222 AI, cha gaye sir

is the transfer open in Logix??
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone visited the site recently ? Is work going on at a decent pace ? What price can be expected by December 2013 ?

Originally Posted by tyagi_ab
    If you are specifically looking for possession dates then I think for Phase 1 it could be Diwali 2013 or may be by year end. Full completion of the project would be around june 2014 to Diwali 2014. my POV
    CommentQuote
  • When is the Possession expected for the Phase I
    Originally Posted by vshinde98
    Has anyone visited the site recently ? Is work going on at a decent pace ? What price can be expected by December 2013 ?
    CommentQuote
  • IS there any dispute in this project. As I overheard that there is some issue with Noida Authority with no. of Floors. Logix has made more no. of floor from it was actually allotted.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishagw
    Does it also includes parking and Club charges. I am interested, please let me know tower & unit number.

Cool, LBC selling at the price of LB even before possession
    CommentQuote
  • Phele post.. aur disputes ke baat shuroo..

Please show the source where you read it... Dont create un-necessary rumours

Originally Posted by thapsv
    IS there any dispute in this project. As I overheard that there is some issue with Noida Authority with no. of Floors. Logix has made more no. of floor from it was actually allotted.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vshinde98
    Has anyone visited the site recently ? Is work going on at a decent pace ? What price can be expected by December 2013 ?

I visited the site around 10 days ago. Work is on at the decent pace. I can't predict the price 1 year from now but by the end of this year possession of at least some towers will happen and that I'd expect will ensure further upswing in the prices. Keeping the fingers crossed...
    CommentQuote
  • I have received some offers in the PM but none so far 3900 psf BSP in CLP for lower floors central green facing. Best offer was for around 4060 psf BSP plus extra charges for a unit bought in DP.

So clearly the price of 3900 as was claimed by someone in a post last week was a hoax.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Tyagi,

Thanks for the warm welcome..

I am interested in buying Logix and got this information from some Dealer.

Your comment neither helped nor answered my question at all.

Whereas after going through few other topic i understood Logix is not so fav among dealers.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry about that.. its really hard to find who is trying to create un-necessary panic about LBC. Brokers are not interested in LBC because they do not make good commission on this project.

Go directly to LBC office if you are interested or go in for re-sale you will find an investor that may want to sell. But yes people are not selling this project because its going to give good returns. Its one of the best layed out projects.

Now only if they can maintain 70% like ATS Village, it would be iconic in sec-137... we will see

Originally Posted by thapsv
    Hi Tyagi,
    Thanks for the warm welcome..
    I am interested in buying Logix and got this information from some Dealer.
    Your comment neither helped nor answered my question at all.
    Whereas after going through few other topic i understood Logix is not so fav among dealers.
    CommentQuote
  • It's easy to comment on a wall and ask for update/observation rather visit with all others on monthly basis and bring up the issues upfront with Logix...

Sorry for being upfront however we have seen improvement in Logix cc response and speed of work from last two visits... My only point is to get out time for your own home/ your own money and get it right way at first time...

Collectively only we can make the things happen otherwise it's waste on energy / time / money for all..Please come fwd and join us on next visit that is tentatively on feb 24..

Regarding your query we brought this up and they responded that whatever is their on paper layout will be delivered.. So if it's a door in layout - existing windows will be replaced whatever it takes... That being said still needs follow up from ourend.. Sorry if it hurts... Out 2000 unit holder everytine 30-40 odd people turn around at visit.. Can only request to join hands and make things happen

Originally Posted by pankajagg
    Dear all,

I really appreciate all the good work you are doing by checking the progress in person and posting the recent snaps on Facebook/IREF. I am not able to accompany you as I am not in India at present. But I have observed following issues. All points are related to 1575 sq.ft.

1)-Master bedroom - Balcony door/window is very small. We may face light and ventilation issue in master bedroom. This does not look good aesthetically also. I had expected something better at least in the master bedroom.

2)-Bedroom-2 (Kids room?)- Again the balcony door/window is very small. Even it seems too small to put a window AC l. I really did not expect this thing from a good builder. Moreover it seems that there is no door to access the balcony in this bedroom while in floor plan it is clearly shown. I am wondering how we will be able to clean the balcony and what the use of such balcony is. Really LBC designers are so foolish or I am missing something?

What are the observations of other members?

Thanks & Regards
    Pankaj Agarwal
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site 2 weeks ago along with other owners. The construction quality seems to be pretty good and solid. Construction has picked up pace but still a long time away from possession for first phase. Although the company said April 2013 but on ground it looks more likely to be April 2014.

Another point that has been discussed a lot here, is about Ceiling Height. Honestly, I did not notice that to be any different from the other societies that i have seen in Noida and Gurgaon. I stay in 93A and our society height is also more or less same.
    CommentQuote