Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5273 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Hi A_soni, Do not get confused with all inclusive price based on psft. Check put the total amount in lakhs including service tax, PLC of floor and park.

as far as I believe for 900 SFT flat lower floor complete package including service tax would not be less than 40 lakh. So it would not be less than 4400 Rs per sft.

Cheers
    Pradeep

Comment

now a days..logix has stopped taking bookings into LBC and LBG..any idea of reason behind it..I think builder wants to open booking at later stage to get more premium.

Comment

Visited LBC site over the weekend, where I met a broker who said there is some inventory left in the smaller flats and the 4 BHK ones but builder will open only after some time.

He also asked if I was interested in selling and was offering 3500 resale, just for the knowledge of those who may be considering it.

Comment

Hi Sunnym,

Can you please clear 3500 is BSP or all inclusive ?

Comment

logix blossom county

Hi, When did you pay ur 2nd installment. I want to calculate the time that logix takes to send Buyer agreement.

2. I could not understand the KVA concept - isn't it by default - or we need to pay rextra for even the default KVA attached to our flat.

Originally posted by varshar View Post
            NKG100: If you want to confirm power backup now instead of later (e.g. at possession), you have to email Logix how much (e.g. 3KVA, 5KVA etc). They will then add this to your payment schedule and raise a revised demand.

It seems this is something Logix has done to help investors... and as a side-effect ended up confusing end-users.

-v

Comment

Originally posted by vj0real View Post
              Hi, When did you pay ur 2nd installment. I want to calculate the time that logix takes to send Buyer agreement.
              My experience is that for agreement you have to follow. If you call them, they will ask you to come over to their office and sign it there.

In my case I asked them to courier it to me so that I can have good look at it. I received 1 copy of the agreement (their copy) signed by their authorized signatory. They will send the other copy (my copy) after I have returned their copy with my sign on it.

Agreement was dated about 1 week after I paid second installment.

Comment

Broker details

Can someone give broker details from allcheckdeals or any other broker. I am plaNNING to book this too. i would really appreciate if details can be privded

Comment

Originally posted by A_Soni View Post
                  Hi Sunnym,

Can you please clear 3500 is BSP or all inclusive ?
                  3500 quoted was BSP only. Im not going for it though. I think atleast keeping for another year till possession for phase 1 towers begins should reap decent premium.

Comment

Originally posted by varshar
                    vj0real:

I went to their office with the 2'nd installment cheque & collected the BBA on my way back... took an hour or so.

In BOP plan at least you have to explicitly order your power backup like 'subzee per KG' :-)

-v
                    Does one have to pay for the power backup at the time of paying the second installment, or can one pay through a separate invoice later?

I will be doing this over the weekend, so just wanted some clarity.

Comment

a broker said, that logix county has only nine and a half feet ceeling, which is less, is it true?
                      "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X