Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4908 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by AnkurV
    Now thats what I call an awesome Post.

In case you need an expert in Civls, take me !!! :-)

I second this......THis post was to the point, objective...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    How can a person like you who is posting on a real estate forum be so ignorant of the facts?

Besides the infamous Triveni Infra (TIDCO), directors of Pal were arrested and promoters of DD city were also fighting to stay out of jail.

I don't know the latest status of these court cases but it is an undisputed fact that thousands of people who invested their lifetime's worth of savings in the projects of these 3 builders have not received the possession of their dream homes from the builders.

High Court cancels anticipatory bail of builder and his family - Times Of India

Real estate firm directors arrested for project fraud - Times Of India

I agree with you brother on the examples you have posted. but that doesnt mean that entire region or entire builder fraternity in that region in like that!! Same kahani hai gurgaon and noida ki... where there are mix of good, bad and worst builders... so my point is jab takk stringent laws nahin ayenge tabb takk builders ki manmani chalti rahegi... look at the system in abroad where u can sell only after building is completed ... whereas in india plot dikhate loot lete hein.... phir bhi mera bharat mahaan... :)
    CommentQuote
  • what are the resale prices in this project. any seller pls send private msg.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashton
    Many brokers are after me to buy at 5000 AI. However iam not selling being end user. So BC is appreciating well even if delayed or the builder being in trouble.

The same financiers who did a mega deal in blossom county told me a week back that the new BSP is 5000 - that's been finalized and logix will publish it very soon.

As I told you earlier - the resale rates will be minimum 5000+ within an year - if u bought for 4200 in last few months then hold it.
    CommentQuote
  • any body want to resale in BC. give me private message
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vickyarora
    The same financiers who did a mega deal in blossom county told me a week back that the new BSP is 5000 - that's been finalized and logix will publish it very soon.

As I told you earlier - the resale rates will be minimum 5000+ within an year - if u bought for 4200 in last few months then hold it.

u mean 5000bsp, rite?
    any idea why they made all projects(County, Greens, Zest) at same rate? Is it that there is more demand in Greens and Zest and less in County?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Resale apartment(990) 4250 BSP + additional charges on a 30:70 plan. Is is a good deal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jain29
    Resale apartment(990) 4250 BSP + additional charges on a 30:70 plan. Is is a good deal

Yes. Especially if it's park facing.

-v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    Logix site updated with the latest prices
    http://www.logixgroup.in/pdfs/price-list-COUNTY-6-april-2013.pdf

I knew that they will increase it to 5000 BSP since the day that mega deal happened. There were a few who thought I was bluffing about 100 crore deal. But anyways, my internal news was confirmed ;)

1 year down the line, county will sell for 5000 - 5200 BSP minimum in resale. Logix has signed an agreement that they will buy back at 5000 if financiers are not able to sell it for 5000 BSP in resale.

Ek bhai ne kaha tha jokes section mein post karo apni news...hahaha
    CommentQuote
    I knew that they will increase it to 5000 BSP since the day that mega deal happened. There were a few who thought I was bluffing about 100 crore deal. But anyways, my internal news was confirmed ;)

1 year down the line, county will sell for 5000 - 5200 BSP minimum in resale. Logix has signed an agreement that they will buy back at 5000 if financiers are not able to sell it for 5000 BSP in resale.

Ek bhai ne kaha tha jokes section mein post karo apni news...hahaha

although your news could be true, price hike was on the cards for quite some time now, in fact, it was expected to be 600-800, hike of 300 in 9 months (last hike was in jul2012) is peanuts :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    although your news could be true, price hike was on the cards for quite some time now, in fact, it was expected to be 600-800, hike of 300 in 9 months (last hike was in jul2012) is peanuts :D

I agree with you, they should have increased it twice - each time by 300-400. But future hikes will be more frequent.
    CommentQuote
    I agree with you, they should have increased it twice - each time by 300-400. But future hikes will be more frequent.

yes, that's the only logic I could derive frm their move, that they will keep the prices of Greens and Zest constant for a while, and would increase County frequently upto 5500-5800 till possession around May 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • I was told by the same set of people today that next hike will be done in few months. When I asked next 3-4 months, answer was yes! Let's hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
    I was told by the same set of people today that next hike will be done in few months. When I asked next 3-4 months, answer was yes! Let's hope for the best.

yes, but they would have to show gud progress and give some signs of possession before they can go for another hike.
    CommentQuote