Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4901 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Gaur Grandeur, Pratik laurel (ph-1, few tower ready for possession in next few months). Also you can bargain hard on LB lower size unit.

To add to this list, u can try Eldeco Sharnam, Supertech Emerald Court, amarpali Sapphaire etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    When is the expected possession for this project ?? What is the current resale rate (BSP)?? Lot of BOP units (30% paid and 70% to be given at possession) are available in the market. Why they are selling now ?? Seeing no demand (oversupply 1-1.5 lacs under-construction flats in noida) situation for 3 months, is it advisable to enter this project at current rate?? What will be the expected rate at possession seeing all ready to move-in flat in noida settled around 5.5K (All inclusive)??

Any expert can help me to get the answer. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajat007
    Ankit tumhare and gautam jaise fraud log jo end users ko misguide karte hai with hyped rates, i am much better than you, atleast i give them proper guidance to end users how to not get trapped in property brokers like you

4200 AI is a hyped rate. Why are you misguiding poor end users? Actual resale rates are 3100 to 3400 all incl.

Now this makes me much better than you, right?

- Wrote using Tapatalk free!
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday I have taken a round of LBC through car only (Not entered into the Project),

I have got the senses that no activity is going on, absolutely stand still.

Can any body give the update on construction activity with closer look.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    4200 AI is a hyped rate. Why are you misguiding poor end users? Actual resale rates are 3100 to 3400 all incl.

infact at 4200 ai a good 2bhk unit is not available in zest also. How is it possible in county..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar

---- nd if u go back and forth on deal like 20 times then u can irritate the seller to sell at 2000 AI as well and saath mein 1 ATS mein 2 BHK free free free !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Getting 4200 AI is not that impossible that people start making fun ..

A 4600~4700 AI is going rate and a 10 % dip cannot be ruled out.

P.S. : I feel 4200 is also little pricey.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Digvijay
    Getting 4200 AI is not that impossible that people start making fun ..

A 4600~4700 AI is going rate and a 10 % dip cannot be ruled out.

P.S. : I feel 4200 is also little pricey.

Digvijay babu,

Future ka to kisi ko nahi pata. Baaki fun 4200 ki nahi, un mahashay ki udai ja rahi hai jo har thread par jaake mouth watering rates Likh kar palayan kar jate hai. Kabhi bataya nahi ki ki aise rates kaha available hai.

CommentQuote
  • Maximum deals for Logix Bloosom County are 4650 AI !Delayed project and poor layout of small sized flats (900-1145 Sq ft) mainly leading to the same...hard time for sellers but def good fr end users..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vroom2012
    Maximum deals for Logix Bloosom County are 4650 AI !Delayed project and poor layout of small sized flats (900-1145 Sq ft) mainly leading to the same...hard time for sellers but def good fr end users..

Yup! True..Pathetic layout...I am getting offers of 4600 AI ..but looking at the layout and overall construction work will choose some other project!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Can some one tell how is DIVINE MEADOWS?? Area seems to be good, no clue abt builder or quality...Can some one pls throw some light
    CommentQuote
  • What about the Industrial belt just behind Logix Blossom county. Will it be another disadvantage?
    CommentQuote
  • No I don't think so. No issues wid d location
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Titlee
    What is the problem then? Let them be close. Any worry?
    Seems u wont mind staying in a store room after paying an obscene amount for a flat overlookin someone else's bedroom
    CommentQuote
  • does LBC come within 500mtr of proposed metro line?
    CommentQuote