Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4907 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ranjan 76
    Best i have got after talking to 100s of broker is 4600 AI 7th floor, road facing unit. Plus i have to give the Transfer fees.
    And BTW how will metro line increase the FAR of a project where the plan is already approved??????

does this AI price includes club and parking as well? And how much payment has been done by 1st party.?
    CommentQuote
  • 4600 AI looks attractive as last month i was searchng a 2bhk in zest and from al sources was getng 2bhk 2nd floor park facing at 3700 bsp plus 590 extra pls 3.5 lakhs for parking and club . So this becomes 4600 for a 990 sf flat.. I m surprisd that zest and county are on same rate? Though i did nt finalise that deal but nobody was ready to sell below 3600 bsp in flexi plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys there are people in this forum who have no idea about the property price and think themselves to be realty pandits. No one is selling at the price some people are quoting in this forum. The Best I have found till not is 4815 AI (ED, IDC, Car Parking, Club etc AI) on 9th floor, Supertech facing unit. Earlier one broker had told me 4600 AI but it was not correct info:(

I called up each and every dealer i could find on 99acre, magic bricks, common floor etc. Now the property dealers are telling me that your name is circulating the LBC dealer circle like crazy. One of the dealer said “Sir itne logo se baat mat karo…aapne to market garam kar di hai…seller ke pass sabke call aa rahe hai aur woh rate bada raha hai…uske kya pata buyer ek hi hai”:D:D

I am planning to go for a unit 5k AI(Extras, Club, parking included). as it will be all White deal and is on the lower floor (4th floor), road facing.
    Anybody who feel this is high for 4th Floor, please give me some reference where I can find a better deal…..and don’t say contact brokers, “Secondary market”....i have contacted every damn broker….I have ran out of broker numbers:bab (38)::bab (2):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajat007
    Mr. Bhatia, i am not shying away from my post and i am not paid to give you any evidence or any deal, so better mind your own business of misguiding people on this forum

I Guess Mr. Rajat that after so many posts you have made on this forum with sum #$#$# prices, you are now obliged to get a deal to the person who has got a cheque ready in his hand at the prices you were quoting or at least accept the fact that you were just writing utter hypothetical stuff here with no knowledge at all of real prices.....
    CommentQuote
    Best i have got after talking to 100s of broker is 4600 AI 7th floor, road facing unit. Plus i have to give the Transfer fees.
    And BTW how will metro line increase the FAR of a project where the plan is already approved??????

I have already checked from Logix and got confirmation that they have no plans what so ever to increase even a single unit in this project for increase FAR or anything !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedantKotak
    I Guess Mr. Rajat that after so many posts you have made on this forum with sum #$#$# prices, you are now obliged to get a deal to the person who has got a cheque ready in his hand at the prices you were quoting or at least accept the fact that you were just writing utter hypothetical stuff here with no knowledge at all of real prices.....

Mr. Rajat At 4200 AI, 4809000 lac for 1145 lower unit...i am ready to pay a high brokerake to any dealer . Just help me get anything near to this price. It's my humble request.
    CommentQuote
    Mr. Rajat At 4200 AI, 4809000 lac for 1145 lower unit...i am ready to pay a high brokerake to any dealer . Just help me get anything near to this price. It's my humble request.

if you are insisting so much, then pls drop me your number. i will definitely get back to you whenever next i get a good deal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akv1986
    does this AI price includes club and parking as well? And how much payment has been done by 1st party.?

The price was misquoted by the broker. It will be around 4815 AI (quoted price is approx 5513748 lac AI) . yes it includes extras plus club and parking. It is for 1145 unit 7th floor, supertech facing.

Since i don't want my unit to face any project, i am trying to negotiate for another road facing unit. that is costing me a bit more.

If you are interested in that 4815 AI unit let me know i will give you the brokers number.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajat007
    if you are insisting so much, then pls drop me your number. i will definitely get back to you whenever next i get a good deal

Thanks for offering to help :)
    CommentQuote
    Guys there are people in this forum who have no idea about the property price and think themselves to be realty pandits. No one is selling at the price some people are quoting in this forum. The Best I have found till not is 4815 AI (ED, IDC, Car Parking, Club etc AI) on 9th floor, Supertech facing unit. Earlier one broker had told me 4600 AI but it was not correct info:(

I called up each and every dealer i could find on 99acre, magic bricks, common floor etc. Now the property dealers are telling me that your name is circulating the LBC dealer circle like crazy. One of the dealer said “Sir itne logo se baat mat karo…aapne to market garam kar di hai…seller ke pass sabke call aa rahe hai aur woh rate bada raha hai…uske kya pata buyer ek hi hai”:D:D

I am planning to go for a unit 5k AI(Extras, Club, parking included). as it will be all White deal and is on the lower floor (4th floor), road facing.
    Anybody who feel this is high for 4th Floor, please give me some reference where I can find a better deal…..and don’t say contact brokers, “Secondary market”....i have contacted every damn broker….I have ran out of broker numbers:bab (38)::bab (2):

That was a good one Ranjan ! I tell you my experiance, once I called up one big broking company's Customer Care number & you won't beleive that the next day I got 10 calls from different Executives of the same firm each trying to sell some project at Yamuna Expway. I asked one of the Executive that what is the process of Customer Care providing the number of prospective buyer on which he said :"Sir we are a team of 800 executives abhi to 10 he call aayen hain, thoda aur ruk jao phir dekhna...property lena bhool jaoge aisa ghuma denge aapko" !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akv1986
    4600 AI looks attractive as last month i was searchng a 2bhk in zest and from al sources was getng 2bhk 2nd floor park facing at 3700 bsp plus 590 extra pls 3.5 lakhs for parking and club . So this becomes 4600 for a 990 sf flat.. I m surprisd that zest and county are on same rate? Though i did nt finalise that deal but nobody was ready to sell below 3600 bsp in flexi plan.

I have searched almost every project in express highway, I was about to close on 3C lotus Zing, but came to know about the Sewage Treatment Plant near sector 168. So decided against it. The STP may or may not have impact on the project but as end user I did not want to take any chances.

The point is, every project will have some positives and negatives so decide on the budget and go for any decent builder.
    I have heard people criticizing LBC because of it lay out, I personally saw the floor lay out of 1145 and liked it . So it’s your personal choice…some people are complaining about Bedroom facing another apartment…I guess these people have never stayed in an apartment.

Some people have suggested to go for another project, sala go to any project thread discussion; some group of people will be thrashing that project

There always are some risk involved in property, regardless of builder.

So do your own research and if you are getting a good deal with a decent builder, just go ahead. Read this forum for some idea such as if there is any legal issue with the project, builder reputation etc…and decide on your own...rest all the discussion and speculations given are useless.
    CommentQuote
  • I would say don't leave a unit of ur choice fr 50-1 lacks...ur emi will remain same throughout life but ur salary will increase...also location and size cannot be changed once u have bought a unit...so don't search so much..just go fr a deal...4800 AI is the current price..4900 if its lower floor and park facing..
    Originally Posted by Ranjan 76
    I have searched almost every project in express highway, I was about to close on 3C lotus Zing, but came to know about the Sewage Treatment Plant near sector 168. So decided against it. The STP may or may not have impact on the project but as end user I did not want to take any chances.
    The point is, every project will have some positives and negatives so decide on the budget and go for any decent builder.
    I have heard people criticizing LBC because of it lay out, I personally saw the floor lay out of 1145 and liked it . So it’s your personal choice…some people are complaining about Bedroom facing another apartment…I guess these people have never stayed in an apartment.

Some people have suggested to go for another project, sala go to any project thread discussion; some group of people will be thrashing that project

There always are some risk involved in property, regardless of builder.
    So do your own research and if you are getting a good deal with a decent builder, just go ahead. Read this forum for some idea such as if there is any legal issue with the project, builder reputation etc…and decide on your own...rest all the discussion and speculations given are useless.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedantKotak
    I have already checked from Logix and got confirmation that they have no plans what so ever to increase even a single unit in this project for increase FAR or anything !!

I have my own investment in this project but I'll never make the mistake of trusting the word of this builder or any builder of Delhi NCR for that matter.

This is the same builder that was promising possession in 18 months in Jan 2010 despite knowing very well that completion in 18 months was impossible.

No builder in our country will ever leave a single square feet of FAR underutilized. Logix is no different.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    I have my own investment in this project but I'll never make the mistake of trusting the word of this builder or any builder of Delhi NCR for that matter.

This is the same builder that was promising possession in 18 months in Jan 2010 despite knowing very well that completion in 18 months was impossible.

No builder in our country will ever leave a single square feet of FAR underutilized. Logix is no different.

if logix can increase d sellable area in zest by more than 10 % and that to with out increasing d carpet area.. Then wil d same builder leave area of other project under utilised? Cnt be trustd on such words.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I am a new member on IREF and have been a regular follower.I have a 1645 sq ft 3 BHK + M,its on 14th floor,green facing.How much should one expect as AI if one sells off now.I was supposed to be an end user but have got transferred,does it make sense to hold on at the moment or sell off the flat ?
    CommentQuote