Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Ranjan, all white deal 4800 (all inclusive, includes service tax paid by seller) is a good deal. I asked 3 brokers and as per their statement, resale deal is going around this price.

If you exclude service tax, all inclusive rate will be around 4700.

There was a unit available for 4600 AI - Supertech facing in 7th Floor. But i did not like the unit. Since I am the end user i did not mind paying extra for the unit which had everything i was looking for - lower floor, Central green facing, all white deal.

My advice is that if one has decided to purchase a flat in LBC and in resale you are getting a unit of your choice in your budget then go for it. Don't leave out a good unit looking for unrealistic bargains!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranjan 76
    In my opinion LBC's circular layout with the central green area gives a feeling of more space and openness than 3C’s LB.

Kisse compare kar rahe ho bhaiya,

LB has one of the lowest openness feeling, and LBC has the highest.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
    I personally saw the pipes were plastic pipes. It's running through one corner of the kitchen ceiling

BTW the pipe lines on the ceiling are only for the sink drainage. The normal water tab pipes will not be running through the ceiling

Great and thanks. I was inplying the same thing that Logix is a good builder and will not be that crazy and incur any extra cost by running water pipes through the ceilings as posted:)
    CommentQuote
    Uploading a pic which i took recently from Tower I

Photo taken from which floor or tower I ???
    CommentQuote
    1075 area 4800 AI

Dear Ranjan,
    Kindly clarify whether club membership IFMS and lease which are to be paid at possession are included in this AI rate
    CommentQuote
  • some bad news from logix blossom greens

Faulty design of Gr Noida skyscraper claims 3 lives
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    some bad news from logix blossom greens

This is county thread.post it in greens thread
    CommentQuote

This actually is a big question mark on Logix's quality of construction… I have already paid the token money and now in a dilemma whether to go ahead or not...the token money is not refundable but will i have peace of mind investing in logix project now??
    CommentQuote

Pathetic on part of the builder, and criminal on part of the contractor. This is an issue a group of buyers of all Logix projects should raise with the builder.

When will the media get to know that Noida expressway sectors are in Noida, not GN!

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Pathetic on part of the builder, and criminal on part of the contractor. This is an issue a group of buyers of all Logix projects should raise with the builder.

When will the media get to know that Noida expressway sectors are in Noida, not GN!

- tapatalk free

IS the contractor same for LBC and LBG??
    CommentQuote
    IS the contractor same for LBC and LBG??

There are multiple contractors even in a single big project like LBC. People have not bought from contractor, but builder. Builder has the duty to keep a close watch on the quality of construction - whosoever be the contractor. If it is not doing that, as is apparent from the incident, the contractor will cut coner, no matter who.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    There are multiple contractors even in a single big project like LBC. People have not bought from contractor, but builder. Builder has the duty to keep a close watch on the quality of construction - whosoever be the contractor. If it is not doing that, as is apparent from the incident, the contractor will cut coner, no matter who.

- tapatalk free

My point was do we as LBC buyers should be concerned regarding the quality??

And there are contradicting news…one of the news mentioned the shuttering collapsed and one is claiming the floor collapsed
    CommentQuote
    My point was do we as LBC buyers should be concerned regarding the quality??
    And there are contradicting news…one of the news mentioned the shuttering collapsed and one is claiming the floor collapsed

Yes. The incident, if true, show# that builder is not doing quality checks in LBG. So high chance that it is not doing that in LBC as well.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Finally confirmed news the shuttering collapsed...not any part of the building........really feel sad for the workers...in India the safety aspect of construction workers is really ignored..

3 labourers die after falling off high-rise - Times Of India
    CommentQuote
  • Absolutely, no doubts about it

Originally Posted by ranjan 76
    in my opinion lbc's circular layout with the central green area gives a feeling of more space and openness than 3c’s lb.
    CommentQuote