Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5275 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Construction updates - June'12

Latest (May-June) visual updates are also up on the Logix website:

Blossom County | Studio Apartments in Noida | Residential Real Estate Developers in Noida

The photos simply reiterate the update provided previously re: no stoppage in LBC construction at:

1. http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tus-may-12.pdf

AND

2. http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post1790.html

I'm not happy with the way Logix has handled customers & PR in this crisis, but construction in LBC not stopping even for a day means a lot too.

-v

Comment

in urgent need of money for personal urgency- Want to sell of my 1350/J1/park facing/high rise floor unit.. PM me if interested..

Comment

Worry about LBC lift:floor ratio resolved (for me at least)

Here is a technical report (PDF) on lift management in high-density projects:

http://www.elevatoradvisors.com/docs...SpecSeries.pdf

Advisable lift:unit ratio is 1:90. Urban locations and high-price units go with 1:60 ratio.

LBC has 18 towers with 2500 units.

Each tower has 2 high-speed lifts for a total of 36 lifts giving a lift:unit ratio of 1:69 which seems fine.

In buildings with more that 10 floors, a separate service lift is highly recommended.

Even the worst 2BHK filled towers (e.g. J) have 1:80 ratio, so except for the lack of service lift this so called "big LBC issue" too seems over-hyped.

YMMV.

-v

PS: This report is not from a bunch of jokers... these guys designed lift spaces for the Fed HQ etc.

Comment

Oh dear
          it means lift ratio is ok in LBC
          what about seperate servcie lift in each tower?

Originally posted by varshar View Post

Advisable lift:unit ratio is 1:90. Urban locations and high-price units go with 1:60 ratio.

Each tower has 2 high-speed lifts for a total of 36 lifts giving a lift:unit ratio of 1:69 which seems fine.

In buildings with more that 10 floors, a separate service lift is highly recommended.

Even the worst 2BHK filled towers (e.g. J) have 1:80 ratio, so except for the lack of service lift this so called "big LBC issue" too seems over-hyped.

YMMV.

-v

PS: This report is not from a bunch of jokers... these guys designed lift spaces for the Fed HQ etc.

Comment

Originally posted by AAASHU View Post
            in urgent need of money for personal urgency- Want to sell of my 1350/J1/park facing/high rise floor unit.. PM me if interested..
            rate?floor?

Comment

17 towers, one is club, so 34 lifts. & total flats are around 2700+

YMMV.

-v

Comment

Construction updates for LBC - Jun'12

As per the latest update, progress has slowed down in May-June compared to April-May. Progress is still respectable though i.e. Logix added 8 floors instead of 14 floors.

http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/log...atus%2021.jpeg

No change: A(1), B-club(F), D(20), E(20), F(20), G(20), H(11), I(14), L(10), M(15), P(20), Q(20)

Added 1 floor: C(4), H(12), J(7), J1(10), K(14), N(16)

Added 2 floors: O(19)

As Logix customers, the next thing that will build some confidence is:

1. Banks resume disbursements for LBC & Zest. This is expected by 21'st or 22'nd June.

2. Neoworld and LBG issues get sorted out. Unfortunately, these issues are complicated and directly impact Logix cashflow. There are already signs of distress with bulk blocks of inventory and FSI being put on sale by Logix as well as underwriters.

My 2 cents of advice is for people who've already invested to stay invested i.e. not to panic, but for people considering buying from Logix - to wait for some positive signals first e.g. bank disbursements resuming, public reply from Logix to NA / buyers, etc.

-v

Comment

As per the latest update, progress has slowed down in May-June compared to April-May. Progress is still respectable though i.e. Logix added 8 floors instead of 14 floors.

http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/log...atus%2021.jpeg

No change: A(1), B-club(F), D(20), E(20), F(20), G(20), H(11), I(14), L(10), M(15), P(20), Q(20)

Added 1 floor: C(4), H(12), J(7), J1(10), K(14), N(16)

Added 2 floors: O(19)

As Logix customers, the next thing that will build some confidence is:

1. Banks resume disbursements for LBC & Zest. This is expected by 21'st or 22'nd June.

2. Neoworld and LBG issues get sorted out. Unfortunately, these issues are complicated and directly impact Logix cashflow. There are already signs of distress with bulk blocks of inventory and FSI being put on sale by Logix as well as underwriters.

My 2 cents of advice is for people who've already invested to stay invested i.e. not to panic, but for people considering buying from Logix - to wait for some positive signals first e.g. bank disbursements resuming, public reply from Logix to NA / buyers, etc.

-v
                  Good sign... HDFC has resumed disbursements for LBC as promised on 22'nd June.

Next hope is for Logix owners to come to an understanding with UP 'sarkar'... something they should have done right after elections.

The weirdest thing about all this mess is that Col. Nath became big during Mulayam's last reign in UP.

-v

Comment

Resale of 1675 sq ft in Count

Hi, any idea on resale price in county, lower floors, clp plan.

Comment

And what, if I may ask, is the current range of resale rates? I know this question has been raised a few times ... but given that there is so much fluidity, I'd appreciate a current appraisal.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X