Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anupamdoc
    Whether a project has 12 acres of open space or 4 acres of open space, one would not feel comfortable unless one is comfortable in the space that one owns in a project (be it 1400 sq ft or 1600 sq ft or 2000 sq ft whatever...).
    The craze for this openness would be for few weeks or just few months...then one wunt even have time to think about it....Yes...jab koi friend or relative aayega to uske dikhana, will be indeed a proud moment..

Well, its my POV...others have right to differ :)

Well, 12 acrea of space might not please you after a few months, but a tower right in your face from balcony will definitely keep you wanting for openness. Baaki even internal flat area in LBC is higher than any 3C project :)

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,,,,
    Please dont take it differently...

Indeed the view matters, but can't give u the happiness that internal space or layout would give. However view makes us feel proud in front of others....but to please our inner self...internal space is more valuable...
    And this why most of us, we buy our dream homes based on layout first and then view and other things.

Again, its my personal thinking...so no offense please....m not criticizing any project here...:)

For me LBC 1675 is good because of its layout....yes view to open area is an add-on...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    rightly said bro, tabhi too mumbai ke sea facing apartments 30-40crores mein bik rahe hain...do chaar weeks mein vo bhi 3-4 crore pe aa jayenge jab logon ka mann bhar jayega :)

and same should be true for jaypee golf facing also, infact I am also waiting for them to come to 5k AI, hoping ki possession milne ka baad logon ka mann bhar jayega and saste mein bikenge :D

bhai kabhi delhi ke junta flats ke aas paas ka chakkar lagao, galiyon se gujarna hi mushkil ho jayega, rehna too door ki baat hai, nobody likes khich pich.

nice way of putting it sarcastically....

FYI....Delhi ke Janta and DDA flats me major chunk of Delhi population stay...

And rahi baat Kich Pich around a project.....that you also know ki kis project ke around jyada kich pich hogi in future...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Well, 12 acrea of space might not please you after a few months, but a tower right in your face from balcony will definitely keep you wanting for openness. Baaki even internal flat area in LBC is higher than any 3C project :)

- tapatalk free

i agree to ur point about internal flat area...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    Is it all inclusive?

Yes , except service tax paid by original buyer. But u can negotiate on that too.
    CommentQuote
  • logix blossom county

hi, just recalling one of my posts from last year...

"I once calculate the loading in this project and compared with some other (1 project is among the most hyped ones infact best ones) - while other had a carpet area of 60%-66% even for the smallest or biggest size; LBC offers 70%+ in case of smaller size (<1575) and 75% + in case of larger sqft (>1575). Amazing!
    must appreciate logix for that - combine this with good quality constt (if that comes out well) - this will be a great deal for end users!"

so guys, you get the maximum internally as well as externally (so max paisa vasool) this is one of the best projects for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    hi, just recalling one of my posts from last year...

"I once calculate the loading in this project and compared with some other (1 project is among the most hyped ones infact best ones) - while other had a carpet area of 60%-66% even for the smallest or biggest size; LBC offers 70%+ in case of smaller size (<1575) and 75% + in case of larger sqft (>1575). Amazing!
    must appreciate logix for that - combine this with good quality constt (if that comes out well) - this will be a great deal for end users!"

so guys, you get the maximum internally as well as externally (so max paisa vasool) this is one of the best projects for end use.

Agree with your comments . But that all make sense when the project will be delivered. initial delivery promise was 18 months and now the project is going to be 4 year old baby soon. Every day end user is loosing money in terms of interest and rent, I wish end user will able to compensate by getting some extra carpet area...

LOGIX " Naam badey Or Darshan Chotey " ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spacesearch
    Agree with your comments . But that all make sense when the project will be delivered. initial delivery promise was 18 months and now the project is going to be 4 year old baby soon. Every day end user is loosing money in terms of interest and rent, I wish end user will able to compensate by getting some extra carpet area...

LOGIX " Naam badey Or Darshan Chotey " ;)

Which builder has given possession of such a big size project (23 floor height of 10 towers) in 18 months ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Which builder has given possession of such a big size project (23 floor height of 10 towers) in 18 months ????

Nobody claimed 18 months :)

This project hasn't paid well from the investment pov, paras tiera has been much better investment, but when the project finally gets delivered, it would be amongst the best in this area for the people who enter at that time(2015/16/17...no body knows).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    Nobody claimed 18 months :)

This project hasn't paid well from the investment pov, paras tiera has been much better investment, but when the project finally gets delivered, it would be amongst the best in this area for the people who enter at that time(2015/16/17...no body knows).

Visited only once. Found this project much better (in term of quality and density)than many other projects in Noida. I do not think the execution is slow. Most of the project started around 2009/10 will give possession starting from mid of 2014. Hopefully by that time this project will also get ready for possession.
    CommentQuote
    Visited only once. Found this project much better (in term of quality and density)than many other projects in Noida. I do not think the execution is slow. Most of the project started around 2009/10 will give possession starting from mid of 2014. Hopefully by that time this project will also get ready for possession.

Looking at the state of Paras Tiera towers and still no possession, I don't think possession in LBC will come before Mar 2015. In fact, ppl would be lucky if they offer possession till that time.
    CommentQuote
  • Also, I have heard from one of my contacts in proptiger that Logix is planning to exit Residential segment, they have not been able to handle it well. That's why they are also selling off the sector 150 land and would not build anything in Residential domain after County/Greens/Zest. So, I don't think much of reputation is at stake here, their commercial investors would be a different set of ppl and would judge them by their commercial projects, not these ones. So, don't think they are much bothered in delivering a quality product here, just trying to cut costs everywhere.

Off course, all of this can be just rumours but their leisurely treatment to this project suggests otherwise.
    CommentQuote
  • logix

logix county started with other projects in sector 137 in year 2010. we can see that till now no builder has offered possession till date. yaa paras tierra is in advance stage but still awaiting completion from noida authority to give possession.

so all builders will probably start giving possession from 1st QTR of 2014 and move on . till then keeping fingers crossed.

with hope we will get good carpet area, very good central park of 16 acres probably largest in entire sec 137 and also good quality . just my pov. once delivered it will look fantastic .
    CommentQuote

None, and I am not concerned about that too. My concern is LBC , no one can deny the delay. 18 month was claimed by logix .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spacesearch

None, and I am not concerned about that too. My concern is LBC , no one can deny the delay. 18 month was claimed .

Space bhia ro kyu rhe ho..agar logix kal bhi possession de dega to reh sakte ho kya sector 137 mein abhi.evn that e way is not safe now with almost everyday nes of some loot or murders coming .

None, and I am not concerned about that too. My concern is LBC , no one can deny the delay. 18 month was claimed .

Space bhia ro kyu rhe ho..agar logix kal bhi possession de dega to reh sakte ho kya sector 137 mein abhi.evn that e way is not safe now with almost everyday nes of some loot or murders coming .
    CommentQuote