Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4903 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Then get T Shirts printed cursing them, and roam around the project.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    You mean there is a clause in the agreement that you can not unite and meet builder ???

No. I mean there is no clause in the bba than end user can go and have meetings with builder
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Rahul Bhai,

Sure, there is a scope for appreciation. But slim chance that it will be more than FD.

And if super area is increased at possession, which is very likely, suddenly some gain would be eaten away.

Yes, I myself wrote that the project layout is TOP rank in Noida. But that aspect is already known at this point. So you can consider that it has been factored in the current price. Appreciation happens when doubtful aspects come out positive. So if final quality, landscaping are good, then good appreciation can be expected. But investors can not know it at present how it will turn out. Even if they are sure, that won't be visible before possession. And most investors are not going to go for registry.

- tapatalk free

Fatichar Bhai what do you mean by " increase in super area at the time of possession" how its going to impact end user?
    I read the similar comment in some other thread also.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder will charge the customer for the increased area :)

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Warning Messages

5 Posts Deleted

Off-Topic - Please keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for a 920 sq ft 2 BHK unit , pool and park facing preferably between 5th and 9th floor, what is the AI resale price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishv03
    I am looking for a 920 sq ft 2 BHK unit , pool and park facing preferably between 5th and 9th floor, what is the AI resale price?

Approx 4850+_100 ai..(incl service tax)..
    CommentQuote
  • If seller has loan of 40lac and want buyer to pay off the amount. Is that safe deal? And how much time logix office takes in transferring the unit.

this is really very messy when you give such a huge amount in advance and getting only a agreement in return and don’t even know how much is the importance of that agreement. Seniors please suggest I am planning to buy in Blossom County but most of the sellers are with huge loan depth. What would be the market rates for 1575 or 1675 AL.

layout is good and central park is quite big But really don’t know what will gona happen in front village which gives really bad look if you have 1575 unit. Drain at the back of Ajanara may also stink ….these are the small but imp things which will influence the future of 137.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RSinghB
    If seller has loan of 40lac and want buyer to pay off the amount. Is that safe deal? And how much time logix office takes in transferring the unit.
    this is really very messy when you give such a huge amount in advance and getting only a agreement in return and don’t even know how much is the importance of that agreement. Seniors please suggest I am planning to buy in Blossom County but most of the sellers are with huge loan depth. What would be the market rates for 1575 or 1675 AL.
    layout is good and central park is quite big But really don’t know what will gona happen in front village which gives really bad look if you have 1575 unit. Drain at the back of Ajanara may also stink ….these are the small but imp things which will influence the future of 137.

If you have an agreement in place...that should be fine. Paying off for loan shud not be a problem as it is the amount that one pays by cheque and is always mentioned in agreement. The problem is there if cash part is involved.

Well, bank usually take 3 weeks to give back the original documents and once you have those documents, Logix will just take one day at their part...

I also transferred my unit this way...asking buyer to pay the loan amount. rest I took on the day of transfer in form of DD.

BTW...most of the deals happen this way only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anupamdoc
    If you have an agreement in place...that should be fine. Paying off for loan shud not be a problem as it is the amount that one pays by cheque and is always mentioned in agreement. The problem is there if cash part is involved.
    Well, bank usually take 3 weeks to give back the original documents and once you have those documents, Logix will just take one day at their part...
    I also transferred my unit this way...asking buyer to pay the loan amount. rest I took on the day of transfer in form of DD.

BTW...most of the deals happen this way only

Is it possible for the buyer to pay the bank directly (instead of paying the seller and then the seller paying the bank) to square-up the loan. Also, how are the instalments paid to the builder in case of a loan. Does the bank pay directly to the builder or the bank first disburses the amount to the allottee and then the allottee pays to the builder. Who gets to keep the original documents (Builder Buyer Agreement, Allotment Letter, Receipts issued by the builder for instalments paid) in a loan case, the allottee or the bank. In case it is bank, then how does the buyer verify these documents and ensure their existence before signing the 'Agreement to Sell'. Would be great if these points could be clarified.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachasauda
    Is it possible for the buyer to pay the bank directly (instead of paying the seller and then the seller paying the bank) to square-up the loan. Also, how are the instalments paid to the builder in case of a loan. Does the bank pay directly to the builder or the bank first disburses the amount to the allottee and then the allottee pays to the builder. Who gets to keep the original documents (Builder Buyer Agreement, Allotment Letter, Receipts issued by the builder for instalments paid) in a loan case, the allottee or the bank. In case it is bank, then how does the buyer verify these documents and ensure their existence before signing the 'Agreement to Sell'. Would be great if these points could be clarified.

Is it possible for the buyer to pay the bank directly (instead of paying the seller and then the seller paying the bank) to square-up the loan. It depends on the bank. Usually they do not accept (HDFC says no directly) but some might accept if you know someone there. Another option can be...pay by DD directly to bank if they accept.

Also, how are the instalments paid to the builder in case of a loan. Does the bank pay directly to the builder or the bank first disburses the amount to the allottee and then the allottee pays to the builder. If you again apply for loan...bank approves your loan based on the original agreement, copy of BBA and receipts. then bank pays directly to seller (whatever amount) and rest to builder.

Who gets to keep the original documents (Builder Buyer Agreement, Allotment Letter, Receipts issued by the builder for instalments paid) in a loan case, the allottee or the bank. It is the bank that keeps everything with them. After transfer builder may directly send these documents to bank.

In case it is bank, then how does the buyer verify these documents and ensure their existence before signing the 'Agreement to Sell'. Would be great if these points could be clarified. You can get them verefied from builder. Also, if you applying to loan from another bank...that bank also does verifications
    CommentQuote
    Is it possible for the buyer to pay the bank directly (instead of paying the seller and then the seller paying the bank) to square-up the loan. It depends on the bank. Usually they do not accept (HDFC says no directly) but some might accept if you know someone there. Another option can be...pay by DD directly to bank if they accept.

Also, how are the instalments paid to the builder in case of a loan. Does the bank pay directly to the builder or the bank first disburses the amount to the allottee and then the allottee pays to the builder. If you again apply for loan...bank approves your loan based on the original agreement, copy of BBA and receipts. then bank pays directly to seller (whatever amount) and rest to builder.

Who gets to keep the original documents (Builder Buyer Agreement, Allotment Letter, Receipts issued by the builder for instalments paid) in a loan case, the allottee or the bank. It is the bank that keeps everything with them. After transfer builder may directly send these documents to bank.

In case it is bank, then how does the buyer verify these documents and ensure their existence before signing the 'Agreement to Sell'. Would be great if these points could be clarified. You can get them verefied from builder. Also, if you applying to loan from another bank...that bank also does verifications
    The last bit is not clear to me. When all the original documents are with the bank, then how can the buyer get them verified through the builder. Won't the buyer have to visit the bank to take a look at the original BBA/Allotment letter/receipts. Will the bank provide access to the buyer to see these documents. Or can you rely on the photocopies of these documents (which may be available with the seller) and sign the ATS?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachasauda
    The last bit is not clear to me. When all the original documents are with the bank, then how can the buyer get them verified through the builder. Won't the buyer have to visit the bank to take a look at the original BBA/Allotment letter/receipts. Will the bank provide access to the buyer to see these documents. Or can you rely on the photocopies of these documents (which may be available with the seller) and sign the ATS?

No, bank does not allow buyer to have a look. On the request of seller, bank can give a set of photocopies and one has to rely on it. One additional thing can be done is: you can ask seller to get an NOC from builder for transferring his unit to you. Thus you will have a confirmation that unit actually belongs to him.:)
    CommentQuote
    no, bank does not allow buyer to have a look. On the request of seller, bank can give a set of photocopies and one has to rely on it. One additional thing can be done is: You can ask seller to get an noc from builder for transferring his unit to you. Thus you will have a confirmation that unit actually belongs to him.:)

thanks a ton for your inputs
    CommentQuote
  • Will this project evr get ready.most pathetic customer care, worst construction quaity and lowest in price fr logix blossom county...
    CommentQuote