Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
5270 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

the stand is totally clear now. ALL Banks are disbursing loans for county and the construction is progressing very fast .

Comment

sounds high

Originally posted by masseyme View Post
      hi mohit,
      3. 4695 for direct
      Is this really true? sounds high. Which channel partner is offering in fresh?

Given this rate, any idea at what rate resale happening?

Thanks

Comment

Kahe logix aur BOP dono hi ko badnaam kar rahe ho.. Kya poocha tha jo BOP ne nahi bataya..Yaha IREF par Question post kar do....

As regards Logix...to yaar Structure work completition ka kaam chal raha hai...daba-dab!! Rok sako to sok lo!!

Originally posted by Galaxy View Post
        I am also looking at this project.Had approached BOP but they also seem to have no proper reply as to what is the present official stand of Noida Authority on serious flaws in this project.It seems the Logix has lost LOGIC now.Seniors please share any Gyan on this..
        Last edited by MANOJa; December 25 2015, 02:57 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by Titlee View Post
          Kahe logix aur BOP dono hi ko badnaam kar rahe ho.. Kya poocha tha jo BOP ne nahi bataya..Yaha IREF par Question post kar do....
          As regards Logix...to yaar Structure work completition ka kaam chal raha hai...daba-dab!! Rok sako to sok lo!!
          Pyari Titleeji,

Nobody is here to point fingers to any one,as a potential customer I had raised following doubts to BOP but as expected no clear reply till date.Only reply received is that this is due to political pressure and will be resolved soon.The contents of my mail are as follows..

I have found some issues with this project and I'm listing out violations found in LBG as per NA notice:

1. Towers T/S/R/Q/L/M/N/P are not as per approved plans. Specifically, in approved plans these are in a "continuous tower / block" but during site inspection it was found these are separate towers.

2. What's worse, the distance between these towers is also not as per bylaws.

The notice further orders all construction activity at the site to be halted.

please comment on these.

regards

Comment

On this thread some guys earlier posted work is progressing super-fast.

When I visited LBC..found labour and towers structure finished. Bank is passing loan ..I think this is enough proof of no fraud here..

Rest brother call logic and directly ask as I am not their spokesperson.
            Last edited by MANOJa; December 12 2015, 06:09 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Galaxy ,

The news and notice which you are mentioning is around 2.5 months old news in May , 12 .After that lot of things or changes happened and currently Logix County , Greens , Zest all are clear .

All major banks loaning the project , approvals recieved .I would suggest if you still have doubts then call the number of major banks like HDFC , Axis , Bank of Baroda etc and check ....This Notice has been taken care of by Logix people and after that complete project surveying has been done by HDFC and gave necessary approvals.

But as per our confirmed all things are clear , unecessary writing anything on forums and asking questions in IREF might not solve your purpose.

Originally posted by Galaxy View Post
              Pyari Titleeji,

Nobody is here to point fingers to any one,as a potential customer I had raised following doubts to BOP but as expected no clear reply till date.Only reply received is that this is due to political pressure and will be resolved soon.The contents of my mail are as follows..

I have found some issues with this project and I'm listing out violations found in LBG as per NA notice:

1. Towers T/S/R/Q/L/M/N/P are not as per approved plans. Specifically, in approved plans these are in a "continuous tower / block" but during site inspection it was found these are separate towers.

2. What's worse, the distance between these towers is also not as per bylaws.

The notice further orders all construction activity at the site to be halted.

please comment on these.

regards

Comment

Galaxy paaji.. yaar apna kaam khud karo na. Dikkat tumko hai?

Aisa lag raha hai jaise aap koi NRI hain jo Sydney, Singapore or Middle East mein rehta hai aur apne doubts yahan IREF ke members se clear kar raha hai. Buddy NCR mein rehte ho..LBC is in sec-137 almost 10Kms from mahamaya flyover...drive yourself or go to their sector 19 office and check documents and records by yourself.

Gauravgary....Buddy dont get in unnecessary conflict...you have explained your part. Aab thoda inko bhi hilne dulne do. Restaurant ka address de diya hai..Aab khana bhi inke munh mein dalogey kya ?
                Last edited by MANOJa; December 12 2015, 06:09 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

i am really laughing out aloud reading ur posts Titleeji.Doubts are surely there because lot of brokers are misleading people here on IREF.People like me and u who have limited money can not rely on these guys who post as buyers and promote projects on IREF.Since u r already seasoned investor u know how difficult it is to get any real documents from builders directly.I really liked that words like restaurant and muh mein dalna..u should try luck in stand up comedy forums also..and about my identity being an NRI or not please let it remain a secret as per IREF rules.

Comment

Galaxy. As I thought earlier if you dont stay in NCR...it is obvious you'll have doubts. There is nothing wrong in it. If you are not believing guys on forum...how come can you believe a document which can also be faked..
                    Best of Luck anyways. GOD BLESS YOU.

Comment

Galaxy ,

Find attached the clarification letter from logix .Read it with open eyes .
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by MANOJa; August 6 2012, 12:57 AM. Reason: edited the objectionable language & the quoted text.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X