Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4908 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can you explain 'worst construction quality'?

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Can you explain 'worst construction quality'?

- tapatalk free

You are quite right Faticharji.Lots of people are only blinding bashing up LBC without any knowledge of the facts.
    CommentQuote
  • and the facts are, they are late by 'at least' 3 years. That is crime enough in my books.

Now to all those who say that everyone is late, that is no excuse. Neither our parents listened to this excuse when we were kids, nor our teachers, nor do our clients and bosses agree to such excuses. Then why should these buggers be?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anupamdoc
    nice way of putting it sarcastically....

FYI....Delhi ke Janta and DDA flats me major chunk of Delhi population stay...

And rahi baat Kich Pich around a project.....that you also know ki kis project ke around jyada kich pich hogi in future...

To an extent yes, the indoor area matters however, if you haver to light agarbatti's to even live within those spaceous four walls due to the stink coming from a badboo wala nulla flowing just next to your building. I do not think anyone would even dare to live in those flats. Your electricity bill would also be higher as you would have to use air purifier,A/c, and lights on all the time..other wise the moment you open your window in the morning, a not so gud looking scene of some one defecating infront of you would welcome you. Of course ....choice is yours.

Delhi ki junta ki majboori ko aadat kahne would be very convenient. What is looking pathetic condition to you right now was a luxury at one point in time when they bought those flats.

Khich pich is because of the callous beahvior of the buildor which others accept as chalta hai..however, the logix blossom county flat owners have dared to take the battle to all levels. Chup chap builder ki galtiyon ko sehna is sheer cowerdice. I think we all must appreciate and encourage such battles.

Apologies for sounding rude..but we need to draw a line and not let folks who have ulterior motives to misguide people on at least this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anupamdoc
    No, bank does not allow buyer to have a look. On the request of seller, bank can give a set of photocopies and one has to rely on it. One additional thing can be done is: you can ask seller to get an NOC from builder for transferring his unit to you. Thus you will have a confirmation that unit actually belongs to him.:)

Are there any special points to be kept in mind when the buyer is buying a unit which is under a subvention scheme. Or is the procedure same as would be applicable to any other unit on which the seller may have taken a loan without the interest burden being borne by the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • when is the expected possession of this project. does 5000 all inclusive seem to be a good entry price for a 4bhk?

what seems to be a good rate when the project is finally delivered. from what i know, the company has delayed the possession quite a bit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AlvastaCap
    when is the expected possession of this project. does 5000 all inclusive seem to be a good entry price for a 4bhk?

what seems to be a good rate when the project is finally delivered. from what i know, the company has delayed the possession quite a bit.

It's a good price to enter. It's a very good project, good construction using white bricks, good quality fittings, 6.5 acres central park (the largest in any under const noida projects), and state of the art club house. Only issue is slow in const. After completion, this will be better than 3C LB/LP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AlvastaCap
    when is the expected possession of this project. does 5000 all inclusive seem to be a good entry price for a 4bhk?

I would say not to predict the rates here.its going to move up at a slow rate now..its a nice project to enter for end users ...but looking at the unsold inventory levels resale rates will be stagnant..so at this point in the market end users will come in and investors will quit.just my point of view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Technick
    I would say not to predict the rates here.its going to move up at a slow rate now..its a nice project to enter for end users ...but looking at the unsold inventory levels resale rates will be stagnant..so at this point in the market end users will come in and investors will quit.just my point of view.

As oer builder..phase 1 possesion in jan14 , phase 2 in june...add +6 months to both to get the actual possesion date.
    CommentQuote
  • how many & which towers in phase1? jan-14 is just six months away...

by this time those towers should have external finishing & have internal work started....
    Then will come the painful process of approvals from NA... I believe even LB had tough time for approvals while their towers were ready (or kind of ready).....

Originally Posted by Technick
    As oer builder..phase 1 possesion in jan14 , phase 2 in june...add +6 months to both to get the actual possesion date.
    CommentQuote

How do you know abt unsold inventory

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    How do you know abt unsold inventory

Dear Ankit, you can contact paragon realtors or BOP..they have wide range of offering from 15th to 19th floor..ie unsold inventory..hope this answers your question.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Ankit, you can contact paragon realtors or BOP..they have wide range of offering from 15th to 19th floor..ie unsold inventory..hope this answers your question.

Not for all size only big size limited one I tried for 1575 1350 990 all have very fe options

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Not for all size only big size limited one I tried for 1575 1350 990 all have very fe options

They are always eager to find out a bakra who can go fr these limited units..aapko jo chiye woh bolo and when u sit with booking amount on table they will be ready to provide with some good options. You should go for 1075 size in logix..its a proper 2bhk wiith good layout amongst the smaller sized units
    CommentQuote

Fresh booking all inclusive rate is around 5400-5500.
    CommentQuote