Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
Reply
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ashok Kumar Garg
    Hey Vicky,

    regarding this site cocept link, are they doing it for logix, there is no reference on the site for logix.


    http://www.blossomcounty.com/project-blossom-county.html
    Check landscape architect (logo is of Site Concepts International, also seen on their website)

    Also see:
    http://logix-blossom-county.org/project_features.html

    and:
    http://www.axiomestates.com/real-estate/properties.php?city=Delhi%20NCR&location=Sector%20137,%20Noida&property=Logix%20Blossom%20County&curr=inr
    CommentQuote
  • Logix Blossom County

    I read somewhere in this forum that sector 137 does not have electricity available and also there is no news about this.

    Can anyone explain what this means?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by charming_arpit
    I read somewhere in this forum that sector 137 does not have electricity available and also there is no news about this.

    Can anyone explain what this means?


    When you drive to Sec 137, you can see that street light poles have already been erected. They need to be lighted and wired up which can easily be done in 2-3 yrs (by the time project deliveries are projected).
    CommentQuote
  • demand notice ?

    Hi guys,

    Question for all owners in logix.. i have been send demand notice by logix. I have bought in flexi payment, can you please tell.. if you all have received demand notice already (after initial booking payment)

    - Ashok
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ashok, In flexi you need to make second installment within 60 days from the date of booking. Please check demand letter is as per this only. I am also in process of paying second installment. Howver, my due date is 17th July, 2010.
    CommentQuote
  • Loan Disbursements

    I am aware of several banks funding Logix and several people holding loan approval letters for the subject projects.

    Have any actual disbursements happened?

    Are all towers in logix being funded by banks or only those in Phase I?
    CommentQuote
  • Arpit, for me they have given a due date of 25th June 2010 with i week grace so all in all 1st of July 2010. I booked my flat in end of Jan 2010 so surely it's been more than 60 days.

    Thanks for the info.

    Also, one more query, dealer discount has been counted on the net flat price (which is after logix discount). Is that how it's been done for others ?

    -Ashok

    Originally Posted by charming_arpit
    Hi Ashok, In flexi you need to make second installment within 60 days from the date of booking. Please check demand letter is as per this only. I am also in process of paying second installment. Howver, my due date is 17th July, 2010.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashok Kumar Garg
    Arpit, for me they have given a due date of 25th June 2010 with i week grace so all in all 1st of July 2010. I booked my flat in end of Jan 2010 so surely it's been more than 60 days.

    Thanks for the info.

    Also, one more query, dealer discount has been counted on the net flat price (which is after logix discount). Is that how it's been done for others ?

    -Ashok


    I got disc. only on BSP. Is it any different for anyone else here?
    CommentQuote
  • I guess u mean to say first they applied the Logix discount for felxi , 5% and then the dealer discount 4-7% what ever u were able to manage.

    Correct me in case u meant something else. ..

    Originally Posted by Ashok Kumar Garg
    Arpit, for me they have given a due date of 25th June 2010 with i week grace so all in all 1st of July 2010. I booked my flat in end of Jan 2010 so surely it's been more than 60 days.

    Thanks for the info.

    Also, one more query, dealer discount has been counted on the net flat price (which is after logix discount). Is that how it's been done for others ?

    -Ashok
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    I guess u mean to say first they applied the Logix discount for felxi , 5% and then the dealer discount 4-7% what ever u were able to manage.

    Correct me in case u meant something else. ..


    nibha: for my case (as you very wel know) was BSP - 4% flexi - 5% dealer disc.

    Anyone with a different formula?
    CommentQuote
  • Just to be more precise
    (BSP) x (1 - felxi_discount/100) x ( 1- delar_discount/100)
    = Effective BSP after all the discounts
    Originally Posted by onlyvicky
    nibha: for my case (as you very wel know) was BSP - 4% flexi - 5% dealer disc.

    Anyone with a different formula?
    CommentQuote
  • Entry point to sector 137

    From past few days whenever i visit sector 137 to see the progress of the project, each time a questions comes into my mind but then i ignore it. The question is what is the best entry point to sector 137. I am never able to understand that whenever i go there, i have to take the turn towards sector 93 and have to reach sector 137 through the service lane. Is this the only entry point to sector 137 or are there some other plans which are under construction.

    If only cut for sector 93 the only entry point to sector 137 then it can become a huge disadvantage for all of the people residing in sector 137. Any views?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by charming_arpit
    From past few days whenever i visit sector 137 to see the progress of the project, each time a questions comes into my mind but then i ignore it. The question is what is the best entry point to sector 137. I am never able to understand that whenever i go there, i have to take the turn towards sector 93 and have to reach sector 137 through the service lane. Is this the only entry point to sector 137 or are there some other plans which are under construction.

    If only cut for sector 93 the only entry point to sector 137 then it can become a huge disadvantage for all of the people residing in sector 137. Any views?


    According to Mr Sharma (Site Engineer, Logix) there will be direct access to expressway from sector road in front of Paramount Floraville (which is in the back side of Sec 137 projects). So one would take a left from expressway -> pass by Paramount -> take right turn at T point (purvanchal site) -> pass by Shubh Kamna Homes - > Reach Blossom County.
    CommentQuote
  • best access from Greater Noida

    What is the best access if you are coming from Greater Noida. Recently when I was coming from there, I had to turn left from a broken boudary wall of expressway itself .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakma66
    What is the best access if you are coming from Greater Noida. Recently when I was coming from there, I had to turn left from a broken boudary wall of expressway itself .


    I have actually seen a underpass near Advant Navis in Sec 137 which is supossed take one towards Metlife but it seems to be blocked as of now. Eventually one might have to take the exits (if any) for Jaypee site and use one of the underpasses to get to the sector road/service lane.
    CommentQuote