Sort by :
Filter by :
right. Wish you all the best. May u chose the best project on e-way :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vj0realthanks a ton anarchy!!!
great pics. really assures me of a great buy. all's well if all end's well! hope!
its a great buy provided logix buggers give possesion fast. which I feel is still long way to go. End users should bang shakti nath's head.CommentQuote0Flag
- I was reading few last post. very interesting - some bashing logix and some advocating in favour - very good discussion for making a POV.
Just to share what I could get out of it:
"LBC is a very good project for end use as LBS has many +ves. Low Loading, Good layouts and Spacious parks are major +ves. The delay is a major negative. Now when most of the towers are nearing structure completion - the project is reaching its tipping point: now LBC is warming up to a start-up for becoming a project in highest demand"
For a wise end user, this is the right time to buy and take possession next year (being optimistic)
For a quick-on-block investor, now is the time to buy and sell after 6 months or just before possession.
For an investor in LBC, now is the time to hold on - wait and sell after 6 months.CommentQuote0Flag
- hummm....next year?? for that logix has to hand over this project to Gulshan homez till completion :)
Then you can be optimistic :) and i will also join you.CommentQuote0Flag
- Just speculating, but is the sudden rise in the activity of this thread due to the release of some new units in LBC. Do we have some BOP gentlemen over here :DCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Technickwith slow speed jusprop states the prices are increasing by 4%..
This is not an increase ...this is very normal ...only 3lack hike for 1575 flat in 6months. In which 90% payment is already gone.
It is still less what bank FD can give.CommentQuote0Flag
- BOP and IC must be all around Noida forumCommentQuote0Flag
It is still less what bank FD can give.
30-70% plan bhool gaye sir!CommentQuote0Flag
- Will i get unit of my choice in this?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by softieJust speculating, but is the sudden rise in the activity of this thread due to the release of some new units in LBC. Do we have some BOP gentlemen over here :D
Softie ....no there is no BOP people around. they are lazy butts now...:)
So don't expect they will work so hard for this.CommentQuote0Flag
- I think lack of activities in IREF site is another reason why LBC has low return. :) At least buyers should highlight the +ve ness of the project. Most of the projects in noida (be it LB/LP/ATS OH/ Jaypee) are delayed. LBC is no different. But in long run project having best finishes, amenities, openness will win.CommentQuote0Flag
Then you can be optimistic :) and i will also join you.
Finishing of this project started in July for all the towers.(It was happening in other towers also before that)Finishing takes a year at the max to complete.So project should be complete by August end.Take a couple of months more delay and I think by Diwali endusers should start moving inCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vas2009Finishing of this project started in July for all the towers.(It was happening in other towers also before that)Finishing takes a year at the max to complete.So project should be complete by August end.Take a couple of months more delay and I think by Diwali endusers should start moving in
logic itself saying possession is from Apr-2014..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ankitmittal14logic itself saying possession is from Apr-2014..
Ankit....this is sort of unconditional love towards Logix :) ...no matter work is going slow you see very less labor work going around on week days....still all thinks it will be available by next year.
I also wish it should... but dil hai ki manta he nai :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear All
i respect every body POV but if people see Economy picture/Share market/Rs Vs $ movement. Economy is in real mess and from here singns are not good.
I am not real estate pundit or broker....
I just want to know what are price trends in last 6-8 months.CommentQuote0Flag