Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 4 days ago
5270 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

    BTW, any idea about infra they are providing? Like how many lifts per tower for 2BHK in LBG .. etc. ?

    Comment


    • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

      Originally posted by PrakashAdb View Post
      BTW, any idea about infra they are providing? Like how many lifts per tower for 2BHK in LBG .. etc. ?
      2 only..

      Comment


      • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

        2 lifts per tower is sufficient for 6-8 floors but what is going to happen when all the towers are 15 + floors.

        we all are missing this point here but i think condition will be worse during office going/return time.
        Last edited by MANOJa; January 5 2016, 04:38 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

        Comment


        • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

          Originally posted by anupamdoc View Post
          Bhai..
          Builder is selling at 4696...n u get a 5% broker's discount which brings ur price to 4460...to discount to just 160 ka hua on builder price...
          Phir bhi kya bura hai? And 4300 is max - the range is between 4100 and 4300.

          On top of that you can search for better inventory in resale, since the builder is only offering left over units. These factors are surely a contributor to all these transfer restriction policies being placed by the builder
          Last edited by MANOJa; December 12 2015, 06:03 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

          Comment


          • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

            is this good deal ?

            what's the price (all incl.) going on for 2bhk flats on lower floors (1st to 4th)/park facing now-a-days.

            I know logix have stopped transfer.. but any ideas ?

            I am getting a deal on First flr 1175sft. 4200 all incl. Its park facing as well.

            I have already negotiated enough to bring him down from 4250+transfer charge if any to this.

            About 10 L will be in cash..

            Is it good deal ??
            Last edited by MANOJa; January 5 2016, 04:38 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

            Comment


            • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

              Originally posted by PrakashAdb View Post
              what's the price (all incl.) going on for 2bhk flats on lower floors (1st to 4th)/park facing now-a-days.
              I know logix have stopped transfer.. but any ideas ?

              I am getting a deal on First flr 1175sft. 4200 all incl. Its park facing as well.
              I have already negotiated enough to bring him down from 4250+transfer charge if any to this.

              About 10 L will be in cash..

              Is it good deal ??
              such a deal can not be called as a good deal!

              Comment


              • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                such a deal can not be called as a good deal!
                yeah i also found a few good deals in LBG ... but all having 10+ lakhs cash !! too risky !!

                Comment


                • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                  Originally posted by PrakashAdb View Post
                  what's the price (all incl.) going on for 2bhk flats on lower floors (1st to 4th)/park facing now-a-days.
                  I know logix have stopped transfer.. but any ideas ?

                  I am getting a deal on First flr 1175sft. 4200 all incl. Its park facing as well.
                  I have already negotiated enough to bring him down from 4250+transfer charge if any to this.

                  About 10 L will be in cash..

                  Is it good deal ??
                  4200 AI is just brilliant ! only prob is 10 lakhs cash .. a bit risky !

                  Comment


                  • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                    Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                    4200 AI is just brilliant ! only prob is 10 lakhs cash .. a bit risky !
                    Why is it risky? Cash of crores is handled in real estate. 10 lacs in peanuts in RE market IMO.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                      I think you should grab it! Must be an old investor who booked during initial launch period.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X