Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Was glad to be a part of the group..ht covered the same and its a big success to all the end users of this project
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Buyers protest delayed housing project in Noida, Police called - FacenFacts

Thanks technick. Its a part of global news now..read the articles..all the details are given..
    CommentQuote
  • Builder and our very own noida aurthority are to blame for delays..mainly ground water usage restrictions and lack of clearances are major hurdles.But logix has assured that there will be no change in layout of towers.but all together unity shown by logix blossommcounty buyers to fight for there rights..hatts off to them..and its a lesson for other buyers to fight for their rights and not taking things lying down from builder..
    CommentQuote
  • Jan 2014 possession seems to be impossible. To get OC from Noida Authority at least 30% flats need to be finished. If logix deploys adequate resources then around mid of 2014 possession can be achievable.
    CommentQuote
  • As per news article Shakti nath himself committed that phase 1 delivery by Jan 2014 and june 2014 there after . If its possible to get delivery by jan 2014 if logix do its best . '

any POV. thanx . Also I want to be member of this group as i have unit in this project. pl suggest me how to join this logix group and to get all updates.
    CommentQuote
  • thread looks very active for past few days
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkalia7
    As per news article Shakti nath himself committed that phase 1 delivery by Jan 2014 and june 2014 there after . If its possible to get delivery by jan 2014 if logix do its best . '

any POV. thanx . Also I want to be member of this group as i have unit in this project. pl suggest me how to join this logix group and to get all updates.

Which towers are considered as part of phase-1??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkalia7
    As per news article Shakti nath himself committed that phase 1 delivery by Jan 2014 and june 2014 there after . If its possible to get delivery by jan 2014 if logix do its best . '

You can join the group by subscribing to yahoo group

Yahoo group - logixblossomcounty@yahoogroups.co.in
    & Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/LogixBlossomsCounty/
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Shakti nath ne to 18 month me delivery promise ke thi

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • When they started ... they were high on steam.... they could not live upto buzz n initial pace
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Shakti nath ne to 18 month me delivery promise ke thi

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 4

There was a big demonstration against Logix for delay.

Check the complte article on FacenFacts: News from India, World, Hot on Net, People & Politics
    CommentQuote
  • Possession Schedule

S.No

Tower

Possession Date

D

30-Jan-14

E

30-Mar-14

P

16-Mar-14

Q

27-Mar-14

F

31-Mar-14

G

25-Apr-14

I

15-June-14

H

30-June-14

O

15-Jul-14

J

20-Jul-14

A

31-Jul-14

J1

5-Aug-14

N

10-Aug-14

K

25-Aug-14

L

30-Aug-14

External Development Phase I

31-Mar-14

External Development Phase II

30-Aug-14

M

15-Sep-14

C

31-Dec-14

IV. We would like to brief you that National level Architects, Consultants, Landscape Consultants including international level concept designers have been roped in to give the best planned complex to our allottees.

V. We further assure you as already done in the above meeting that we will be handing over the towers on dates mentioned in the above schedule inspite of all the above severe constraints, provided there are no further constraints beyond our control.

VI. In Continuity of this mail another mail follows tomorrow.

Regards,

Legal Officer

LOGIX LOGO
    CommentQuote
  • This is the mail received from Logix about the possesion of each tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it being sent to everyone? I did not receive it. Do I need to send an email to them to get the above response?
    CommentQuote