Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4908 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bullzi
    Hi,

Firstly I must thank all of you for putting up your opinion, views, experiences with regard to Logix Blossom County on this thread. The information here is extremely useful. Till now I had heard from a couple of guys in office who had booked here, but after seeing the information here i am inclined to book a 3 BHK subject to availability of a good option.

I have the following questions:
    1. I liked the layout of the type 6 1675 sq ft units. Does anyone know which towers have the 1675 sq ft units? I don't wish to pay PLC and am looking for floors 6-10. Please advise which towers would be suitable as well as available.
    2. Is it advisable to go for direct booking with Logix or to go via a dealer? Also, which are the good dealers? I am looking for a response from people who have already booked, Ashokji, onlyvicky, nibha, noida-apt, 7ankit7, supra2411 .... please reply. thanks again.
    3. Lastly, if there are people out there who are looking to book one, please pm me. "Gaurav Sethi", "pushkarss", "rakvas", "shashikant_m", please reply if you are still looking out. If we book together we can get a better bargain.

Thanks

I am also interested for logix. It's better if we book together and get good rate directly from bulder.
    CommentQuote
  • I have not yet booked.

bullzi I guess in blossom county, logix has taken all charges of booking, no dealer! correct me if I'm wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

1) 1675 is in tower D,F,G,N , there might be one more tower . Tower F and G would be almost full , U might get in D and N. Still keep ur options open.
    2) Go for a direct booking , but do u home work and talk to few brokers(IC, Agni , Unicon, ACD ) ask them about the best discount they can offer u. In the end take the route in which u r getting best discount.
    3) keep on lookout for promotional offers, like LCD, modular kitchen etc ...
    4) U can also look for a share in refferal bonus in case of a direct booking ..., Find someone who has booked in Logix ...

--Nibha

Originally Posted by bullzi
    Hi,

Firstly I must thank all of you for putting up your opinion, views, experiences with regard to Logix Blossom County on this thread. The information here is extremely useful. Till now I had heard from a couple of guys in office who had booked here, but after seeing the information here i am inclined to book a 3 BHK subject to availability of a good option.

1. I liked the layout of the type 6 1675 sq ft units. Does anyone know which towers have the 1675 sq ft units? I don't wish to pay PLC and am looking for floors 6-10. Please advise which towers would be suitable as well as available.
    2. Is it advisable to go for direct booking with Logix or to go via a dealer? Also, which are the good dealers? I am looking for a response from people who have already booked, Ashokji, onlyvicky, nibha, noida-apt, 7ankit7, supra2411 .... please reply. thanks again.
    3. Lastly, if there are people out there who are looking to book one, please pm me. "Gaurav Sethi", "pushkarss", "rakvas", "shashikant_m", please reply if you are still looking out. If we book together we can get a better bargain.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am a new member on this forum and I am planning to invest in Logix.
    Please let me also know if we can get a good deal together. :)

Originally Posted by bullzi
    Hi,

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone got some information on roughly how many flats have been sold by Logix till date. As far as I know, in total they are constructing around 2500 flats.

Can someone throw some light on how many of these 2500 have been actually launched by Logix till date and how many of these have been sold out.
    CommentQuote
  • Cluster plan?

I'm trying to find tower cluster plan, but I couldn't find. Can some one tell me where to find? I'm interested in tower D and G.
    CommentQuote
  • Guyz I am planning to book in Logix, PM me if anyone else is, so tht we can grab some discount in group booking

i will be doin it in 2 dayz
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Guyz I am planning to book in Logix, PM me if anyone else is, so tht we can grab some discount in group booking

i will be doin it in 2 dayz

I don't think you will get anything off on the group booking, but you will get 5% of and you could split the referral discount with an existing buyer (like me :))
    CommentQuote
  • And now you can negotiate on the share of referral bonus also as you will get many existing logix buyers on this forum ...
    Originally Posted by madgeek
    I don't think you will get anything off on the group booking, but you will get 5% of and you could split the referral discount with an existing buyer (like me :))
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    And now you can negotiate on the share of referral bonus also as you will get many existing logix buyers on this forum ...

We should start a reverse auction.
    CommentQuote
  • 1 NP + Sevice tax as applicable

Originally Posted by madgeek
    We should start a reverse auction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by charming_arpit
    There might be two reasons:

1) PLC charges
    2) because proposed metro station is just across the road, the flats at lower levels should face more disturbance than the flats at higher level.

But I guess floor PLC is same upto 7th floor (correct me if I'm wrong). any other possible reason which me and Arpit are not able to think?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by charming_arpit
    Has anyone got some information on roughly how many flats have been sold by Logix till date. As far as I know, in total they are constructing around 2500 flats.

Can someone throw some light on how many of these 2500 have been actually launched by Logix till date and how many of these have been sold out.

600 are sold as of now .....havent u seen a modular kitchen free adver that sums up all :)
    CommentQuote
  • Floor PLC goes down as u go up

referential Location Charge( PLC) Ground floor : Rs 150 psf 1st & 2nd floor : Rs 100 psf 3th & 4th floor : Rs 75 psf 5h & 6th floor : Rs 50 psf Centre Park facing : Rs 50 psf Landscape facing : Rs 50 psf Ground floor Lawn Charges
    Rates & plans are subject to change : Rs 1500 psf

Originally Posted by Noida-apt
    But I guess floor PLC is same upto 7th floor (correct me if I'm wrong). any other possible reason which me and Arpit are not able to think?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by USN187
    Hi,

I am a new member on this forum and I am planning to invest in Logix.
    Please let me also know if we can get a good deal together. :)

I am new member and interested in logix. I called logix yesterday, but they said no any special scheme for group booking as of now. Consider me in for group booking, if we get better deal.
    CommentQuote