Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4908 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pushkarsinha

Any idea on when the phase 1 possession will start? That'll set the expectation for phase 2 possession.

Tower-D/E/F/O/P/Q are in advance stage and will be delivered by july,14 at different stages. Complete premises will get ready by end of 14 or mid of 15.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anarchy
    Its not on website.but the official schedule states jan 30th as possession date for one of the tower.

what about new date..now possession is in july,14..
    CommentQuote
  • Mid of 2015 bhi fight hai

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk now Free
    CommentQuote
  • Tower-D/E/F/O/P/Q are in advance stage and will be delivered by july,14 at different stages.

Any idea about Tower - L/M/N possession times?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pushkarsinha
    What's the owners' group for LBC on yahoo/google? Recently purchased a flat from BOP. Would like to join.

logixblossomcounty@yahoogroups
    CommentQuote
  • we have bought tower q flat 1804, can anybody advice on the possession date .......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ABHRAJSR
    we have bought tower q flat 1804, can anybody advice on the possession date .......

What is the all inclusive price (excluding serv tax) for this road facing unit ??? Possession of Q tower will be around Mar/Apr 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • Delivery not likely next year too

Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Tower-D/E/F/O/P/Q are in advance stage and will be delivered by july,14 at different stages. Complete premises will get ready by end of 14 or mid of 15.

Here are a couple of pics from the road. They are painting the external walls to make it look like they are ready but internal work is pending. It took 3C a full year after the final coat of the external walls before they could offer possession.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Just add an year extra to whatever possession dates they claim for each tower
    CommentQuote
  • Tower N for me should be in July-August 2015
    CommentQuote
  • went to the site yesterday evening. not a single soul there in the office other than the two sleepy sales agents of their channel partners. It was in sharp contrast to the fervent activity in the paras project...jabardast bewakoof banaya hai logix walon ne :-(
    CommentQuote
  • Wtf...what are they waiting for if the project is sold out?

CommentQuote
  • Anything on the construction front?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pigeonhole
    Wtf...what are they waiting for if the project is sold out?

Are you sure it is sold-out ????
    CommentQuote
  • The peace of development should show that..

CommentQuote