Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5275 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

    Originally posted by AnkurV View Post
    Scary news...was planning to book a flat today by submiting the application....

    Do you guys see any issues / further delay in Logix. I am looking for a possession within one year (max), that's y ..booking now at a hgih bsp.
    Hi Ankur,

    Which tower are you planning to buy? If it is under Phase 1 then there might be possibility but if it is in Phase 2 then the chances are quite slim.

    Mine is in tower E under Phase 1 and that they are saying that would be given by Aug/Sept so towers under Phase 2 doubtfull in 1 year.....
    Last edited by MANOJa; December 25 2015, 03:14 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

    Comment


    • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

      Originally posted by softie View Post
      1) Forget abt increasing the penalty, they are not going to pay even the current rate. All this will get adjusted in super area, you will be lucky if they don't ask you even more at possession.
      2) The realistic possession date for LBC should be around June 2014.
      3) Yes, they are having financial issues, selling ZEST and NEO WORLD land should be an indicator of that. It's going to delay the possession.
      Hi,
      1) How can they increase the super area after all the construction and payments?
      2) June 2014 is for Phase1 or for the whole project completion? From where did u get this information?
      Have you also booked flat in LBC?

      Comment


      • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

        Originally posted by nverma View Post
        Hi,
        1) How can they increase the super area after all the construction and payments?
        2) June 2014 is for Phase1 or for the whole project completion? From where did u get this information?
        Have you also booked flat in LBC?
        1) This is quite common practice to increase super area in final settlement, even ATS does this, so don't even think twice whether or not Logix will do it.
        2) I have been following this project for some time. It appealed to me initially but with recent delays and pace of construction and with uncertainty over Logix's condition rite from the time of govt change, I decided to skip this for the time being. May re-consider at the time of possession. June 2014 is my approximation for phase1, looking at their construction speed and current state.
        Last edited by softie; March 18 2013, 08:24 PM.

        Comment


        • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

          Originally posted by softie View Post
          1) This is quite common practice to increase super area in final settlement, even ATS does this, so don't even think twice whether or not Logix will do it.
          2) I have been following this project for some time. It appealed to me initially but with recent delays and pace of construction and with uncertainty over Logix's condition rite from the time of govt change, I decided to skip this for the time being. May re-consider at the time of possession. June 2014 is my approximation for phase1, looking at their construction speed and current state.
          This sounds pretty scary.June 2014 that means full 2 years delay. My request to all the buyers of flats under Phase 1. Can we all plan to go to Logix office together to get the real information and if not handled properly can plan to move on to consumer court for increased compensation
          Last edited by MANOJa; December 12 2015, 05:43 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

          Comment


          • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

            I had been to the site couple of days back and I was informed by the one executive of Paragon Realtors (they are selling the project on behalf of Logix now) that there is a consumer meet with Logix Administration at the site itself on 24th March and the customers will also be taken inside te site to show the status / pace of construction. I am requesting all the flat buyers and also the interested parties to come in heavy numbers on the said date. We can together build pressure on Logix for fast construction.

            As for increase in super area, increased compensation and all such issues and to your suggestion to approach consumer court, as a lawyer, my advise is not to take steps in haste. Let us wait till the time Logix raises the demand for any increase in super area. I am myself interested in early possession as I am an end-user in Logix Blossom County.

            I am again requesting as many people as possible to come on 24th March at the site. I was told the meet is at 12 noon. But if anyone else has any more specific information, please share.

            Comment


            • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

              Join Yahoo group or FB group for the updates; Group is planning some visit to Logix site ... you may attend the same ..

              logixblossomcounty : Logix Blossom County


              Originally posted by nverma View Post
              This sounds pretty scary.June 2014 that means full 2 years delay. My request to all the buyers of flats under Phase 1. Can we all plan to go to Logix office together to get the real information and if not handled properly can plan to move on to consumer court for increased compensation.If interested please mail me at navs_verma@yahoo.co.in

              Comment


              • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                I was on the project site last week. As per site staff, possession is likely to happen in Q4 of this year for some towers. Not good for those who invested in Jan 2010 and are looking forward to live in their own house. So some customers are pissed off for a very valid reason.

                From investor's point of view, timely possession could have ensured much better ROI.

                Comment


                • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                  Originally posted by delhilawyer View Post
                  I had been to the site couple of days back and I was informed by the one executive of Paragon Realtors (they are selling the project on behalf of Logix now) that there is a consumer meet with Logix Administration at the site itself on 24th March and the customers will also be taken inside te site to show the status / pace of construction. I am requesting all the flat buyers and also the interested parties to come in heavy numbers on the said date. We can together build pressure on Logix for fast construction.

                  As for increase in super area, increased compensation and all such issues and to your suggestion to approach consumer court, as a lawyer, my advise is not to take steps in haste. Let us wait till the time Logix raises the demand for any increase in super area. I am myself interested in early possession as I am an end-user in Logix Blossom County.

                  I am again requesting as many people as possible to come on 24th March at the site. I was told the meet is at 12 noon. But if anyone else has any more specific information, please share.
                  Hi,Thanks for the information and suggestion. I think thats a good idea. I will be there on 24th March 12:00 PM. Please let me know if there is any change in date or time.

                  Request to other buyers "Please do come so that we can get the actual status of the project".
                  Last edited by MANOJa; December 12 2015, 05:43 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                    Originally posted by nsharma View Post
                    Join Yahoo group or FB group for the updates; Group is planning some visit to Logix site ... you may attend the same ..

                    logixblossomcounty : Logix Blossom County
                    Have already requested. Waiting for moderator to allow

                    Comment


                    • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                      Originally posted by nsharma View Post
                      Join Yahoo group or FB group for the updates; Group is planning some visit to Logix site ... you may attend the same ..

                      logixblossomcounty : Logix Blossom County
                      Hi ThePunjabi,

                      I have sent the request to Yahoo group, if you are the administrator please add me. My request in FB is pending.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X