Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4908 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • *Pace

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk now Free
    CommentQuote
  • they promised possession in 18 months in their adds in 2009 during launch...what a fraud !!!
    CommentQuote
  • What's the timeframe they gave after the owners rebuked a few months back? I believe they have an assurance of early14... does it look doable?

CommentQuote
  • Logix as a company made tall promises and with no experience in residential RE sector, it was obvious as to how they will deliver.

Just visit their commercial in sector 128 and you will see the difference. It is probably the most unkept commercial building in the most prime location of expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by grassik
    Logix as a company made tall promises and with no experience in residential RE sector, it was obvious as to how they will deliver.

Just visit their commercial in sector 128 and you will see the difference. It is probably the most unkept commercial building in the most prime location of expressway.

But is superior than the ghaziabad based builders like amrapali, supertech, mahagun etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    But is superior than the ghaziabad based builders like amrapali, supertech, mahagun etc.

Be that as it may - but I'm throwing in the towel on this project.

Have earned decent returns but sticking with Logix seems to be a losing strategy.

Good luck to existing owners and prospective buyers.

-v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pigeonhole
    BOP are one of the biggest crooks esp one Varun Khanna... beware of him... He will say and do anything to sell his units and never deliver on his promises

Sorry to say you have mention it completly wrong i have a great experience with Bop and especially varun Khanna a very good and through advice given by him.... one advice don't speard wrong word ...to gain benfits...!
    CommentQuote
    BOP are one of the biggest crooks esp one Varun Khanna... beware of him... He will say and do anything to sell his units and never deliver on his promises

As per me you r wrong i had a great experince with Bop and specially with varun Khanna an unbiased advice given to me will all correct inform ation ..one adivce don't spead the wrong word in the fforum...!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arunkumar210
    As per me you r wrong i had a great experince with Bop and specially with varun Khanna an unbiased advice given to me will all correct inform ation ..one adivce don't spead the wrong word in the fforum...!

Looks like we have another BOP employee in the forum!

CommentQuote
    Looks like we have another BOP employee in the forum!

son.... i have bought an appt in Logix County through bop ...and i am happy with there services so far..... i hope you r not from rival broking company as these things are very common in real estate industry....!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arunkumar210
    son.... i have bought an appt in Logix County through bop ...and i am happy with there services so far..... i hope you r not from rival broking company as these things are very common in real estate industry....!

Well if they have been good to you doesn't mean it's a universal fact dad! I've had a transaction as well - and happiness is not the word that comes to my mind.

CommentQuote
  • Different customers can have different experiences with a particular broker. For some, a particular broker could be professional, pleasing and honest but for others it could be harrowing experience.

Lets just share individual experiences. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JethroNull
    Different customers can have different experiences with a particular broker. For some, a particular broker could be professional, pleasing and honest but for others it could be harrowing experience.

Lets just share individual experiences. :)

Tu aur maje lele yaar :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12

The same way Pakistan's economy is better than Somalia's.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varshar
    Be that as it may - but I'm throwing in the towel on this project.

Have earned decent returns but sticking with Logix seems to be a losing strategy.

Good luck to existing owners and prospective buyers.

-v

I have been willing to throw in the towel for the past few months now :D

But koi bakra nahi mil raha, to pass on the towel! :-(
    CommentQuote