Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5275 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Originally posted by nverma View Post
    Hi ThePunjabi,

I have sent the request to Yahoo group, if you are the administrator please add me. My request in FB is pending.
    FB group link ??

Comment

Originally posted by sonshu View Post
      FB group link ??
      https://www./#!/groups/LogixBlossomsCounty/

Comment

Thanks Mr Verma. Now my fb request is also pending

Comment

Hi ThePunjabi,

I have sent the request to Yahoo group, if you are the administrator please add me. My request in FB is pending.
          Sorry, I'm NOT the admin of that Yahoo group. So can't help.

Comment

went to the site a week back. work is almost halted. I did not see much activity. called logix, and they said likely date was dec 13. but the way she said it, it was dec 14 ko mil jaye to naseeb samjho! and come to think of it, they were saying june 2013 till a month back!

Comment

Hi Ankur,
              Which tower are you planning to buy? If it is under Phase 1 then there might be possibility but if it is in Phase 2 then the chances are quite slim.
              Mine is in tower E under Phase 1 and that they are saying that would be given by Aug/Sept so towers under Phase 2 doubtfull in 1 year.....
              Hi,

Was planning to book 1 in Tower E only.

Got delayed because of some personal work, going to submit the form on weekend, but all this news about Financial Issues and other matters sounds scary.

Ppl have suggested me to book in PT rather.

regards,
              Last edited by MANOJa; December 12 2015, 05:42 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by kumarn View Post
                went to the site a week back. work is almost halted. I did not see much activity. called logix, and they said likely date was dec 13. but the way she said it, it was dec 14 ko mil jaye to naseeb samjho! and come to think of it, they were saying june 2013 till a month back!
                Kyun darra rahe ho dost...ab aam insaan ghar bhi nahi khareed sakta..6 maheene laga ke project finalize kiya aur booking karvane hi laga hun to yeh sab ho raha hai...are the finanicials and progress - really that bad...

i hope they delivery the basic project..all Paraphernalia like sagar ratna / ccd to paper pe hi reh jayega....

Comment

ankur bhai, darane ki baat nahi hai...i am also an interested party...2010 jan se paise phansa ke baitha hoon woh bhi DP me. aur phone karo to indian railwyas type ka timeline sunne ko milta hai (when the train is late)..

Comment

Does anyone has correct update?

Comment

This project is one of the best on paper. Layout, floor plans are the best in Noida. Location is decent. Builder reputation was decent. Just screwed up by making tall claims and slow progress. I hope they don't convert 18 months to 18 years!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X