Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
5260 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Thanks IREF

when I started using this site, I never thought that I could have a monetary benefit from this site. But today a logix buyer is able to book a flat through my referral for which I be getting 20K and he got his share of 10K.
    In a way this forum has helped people to get in touch with each other and make a informed decision, be it on the builder , location , size, discount etc ...

--Nibha
    P.S. :- After reading this if u feel it more of advertisement then don't be surprised as I also got the same thought
    And
    Please don't ask 4 party as I am yet to get that amount from the builder ... I hope this does not turn out to be like LCD promise...

Comment

20K referral discount + logix current price + inventory

Originally posted by nibha View Post
      when I started using this site, I never thought that I could have a monetary benefit from this site. But today a logix buyer is able to book a flat through my referral for which I be getting 20K and he got his share of 10K.
      In a way this forum has helped people to get in touch with each other and make a informed decision, be it on the builder , location , size, discount etc ...

--Nibha
      P.S. :- After reading this if u feel it more of advertisement then don't be surprised as I also got the same thought
      And
      Please don't ask 4 party as I am yet to get that amount from the builder ... I hope this does not turn out to be like LCD promise...

Referral Reward
      taking forward the quoted post - I am the buyer who used the said referral by nibha and split the 20K referral from Logix equally with him. He has been generous enough to pay my share of 10K in cash againt the builder adjusting the same against his next installment.

Logix Rates
      In response to someone asking this a few posts earlier, I checked with IC, ACD and Logix direct (3,4 different marketing guys). The discounts have indeed been reduced from 7% to 5% (for agent disc) and from 5% to 4% (flexi plan) and DP has done away with.

Inventory Levels
      70% launched of which 70% sold. So approx 50% of the project has been booked.

Cheers .../

Comment

loan rates

I have booked a flat in logix 1575 sq feet area and am currentky looking for a loan of 15 L. Please suggest, which banks have given better arte of interestes etc ?

Did anybody had some good deal from any bank ?

Comment

I would say go for BOB 15 yrs, u will get it at 8.5 floating
          Originally posted by Ashok Kumar Garg View Post
          I have booked a flat in logix 1575 sq feet area and am currentky looking for a loan of 15 L. Please suggest, which banks have given better arte of interestes etc ?

Comment

good going logix
            Originally posted by onlyvicky View Post
            Referral Reward
            taking forward the quoted post - I am the buyer who used the said referral by nibha and split the 20K referral from Logix equally with him. He has been generous enough to pay my share of 10K in cash againt the builder adjusting the same against his next installment.

Logix Rates
            In response to someone asking this a few posts earlier, I checked with IC, ACD and Logix direct (3,4 different marketing guys). The discounts have indeed been reduced from 7% to 5% (for agent disc) and from 5% to 4% (flexi plan) and DP has done away with.

Inventory Levels
            70% launched of which 70% sold. So approx 50% of the project has been booked.

Cheers .../

Comment

nibha,
              thanks for the info, shouldn't the fixed rate be better or do u think floating is better as of now. I believe fixed rate is also just fixed for 3 years and bank can revisit it after 3 years.

Can you please let me know some contact from BOB?

Originally posted by nibha View Post
              I would say go for BOB 15 yrs, u will get it at 8.5 floating

Comment

At what rate did you get the deal?

Comment

In fixed the ROI would be on higher side from BOB (9.75 for 15yrs tenure ), unless if u want to go for teaser loans offered by various banks in which after 2/3 yrs they switch to floating.

Just in case if u want to go for a teaser loan then u should compare the floating rate of various banks, as for the major tenure of the loan u would be paying floating rate ...

nibha,
                  thanks for the info, shouldn't the fixed rate be better or do u think floating is better as of now. I believe fixed rate is also just fixed for 3 years and bank can revisit it after 3 years.

Can you please let me know some contact from BOB?

Comment

BOB rates

http://www.bankofbaroda.com/int_adv.asp#retailloan

please refer to above link in case if u r interested in BOB.

They were giving a discount of .25% when I booked not sure if it is available right now or now.

Discount was specific for the logix project..

You can got to retail loan factory in Ganga shopping complex in noida.
                    Last edited by MANOJa; December 25 2015, 11:16 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

HI

HI, JUST WANT TO KNOW.. HOW HAVE LOGIX ADJUSTED YOUR dealer DISCOUNT.. PROPORTIONALLY OR AT ONE GO?

REGARDS
                      ASHOK

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X