Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
5275 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Originally posted by rkalia7 View Post
    YES Dear I think u r correct possession seems actually by july 2014 only as lot of work seems pending.
    Was planning to book a flat there, had decided to wait for this meeting on 24th to happen..i had got a bit scared after reading abt delayed deliveries..

would u guys recommend going ahead with the booking at this stage..or look for something else..

Comment

Phase-1 possession date given is Jan 2014 ... Phase-2 is July-2014 .. if not any further delays ..

But if you compare Paras T then it's possession date given is Nov-13 not much difference ...

In sec-137 Logix wud still manage to give possession before all other builders other than Paras

Originally posted by AnkurV View Post
      Was planning to book a flat there, had decided to wait for this meeting on 24th to happen..i had got a bit scared after reading abt delayed deliveries..

would u guys recommend going ahead with the booking at this stage..or look for something else..
      Last edited by nsharma; March 26 2013, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nsharma View Post
        Phase-1 possession date given is Jan 2014 ... Phase-2 is July-2014 .. if not any further delays ..

But if you compare Paras T then it's possession date given is Nov-12 not much difference ...

In sec-137 Logix wud still manage to give possession before all other builders other than Paras
        Sharma ji..
        i actually like the layouts and even with my budget constraints logix has a decent 2 BHK size so i really liked it...i also assumed they vud gud a real gud delviered quality as its thr first residential project and vud want to showcase it..

but facts like Capital/Cash crunch with Logix and no work on site really scared me...were you present there at Logix Management meeting as we.. whats ur assessment

Comment

I was not there in the meeting ... Just to share some info:

Tower : D, E, F, G, P & Q are for Phase-1 and rest 11 towers are in Phase-2

Quality is better certainly than PT or may be any other builder in sec-137 ..

As per my assessment Logix still have big land bank and should not have any serious credit crunch but some greed ... they may release some less priority land bank if required ...

For me there is no issue in Logix BC/BG .... still take a call based on your research and ground work..

Sharma ji..
          i actually like the layouts and even with my budget constraints logix has a decent 2 BHK size so i really liked it...i also assumed they vud gud a real gud delviered quality as its thr first residential project and vud want to showcase it..

but facts like Capital/Cash crunch with Logix and no work on site really scared me...were you present there at Logix Management meeting as we.. whats ur assessment

Comment

Originally posted by nsharma View Post

But if you compare Paras T then it's possession date given is Nov-13 not much difference ...

Looking at the actual work, there seems a lot of difference. If PT gives possession in Nov 2013, then Logix can't give it before another 6 months. Quality should be certainly better than PT.

Comment

I have seen almost all the projects in sector 137, except for Shubhkamna and Exotica from inside.

I cant say much about the materials used for structural work but the quality of wood in Logix is better than PT while tiles used are certainly better in PT. The sewage and water pipe setup is definitely well designed in PT as there is less of those going through the walls/ceilings in case of PT, hence reducing seepage chances.

Even paramount is better on that count.
              Last edited by MANOJa; December 12 2015, 05:41 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by softie View Post
                Looking at the actual work, there seems a lot of difference. If PT gives possession in Nov 2013, then Logix can't give it before another 6 months. Quality should be certainly better than PT.
                Hey one more recommendation....would u recommend buying a house in tower I facing PT (actually the central park/ green area of sec 137).it on the inner road but towards the corner of the plot.
                or in tower E facing south towards Main road (abadi side) .its on the main road and near to the main entrance
                Not getting anyhting in central pak facing in lower flowers.

ur viewpoint from renting / selling point of view.

excuse me for taking a lot consultancy from you guys but i am sure when there are no vested interest suggesiton are very fair...so y take the risk of taking opinions from brokers / dealers..when u have online pals

Comment

Hi Seniors,

Your advice in this matter would be greatly appreciated

I am looking at LBC as an Investment Option only (no end-use)...Investment time-frame 2 to 3 years

Specs of the apartment - 2 BHK (990 sqft), Tower J / M, Floor 18 / 19
                  BSP offered by builder - Rs. 4695 minus discount (3%)
                  Payment Plan 50:50

I understand i am late into this, however, can you suggest if this is still a good investment? What would be a reasonable projection for BSP in mid-2015?

Suggestions to consider any other project are welcome

Thanks!

Comment

Hey one more recommendation....would u recommend buying a house in tower I facing PT (actually the central park/ green area of sec 137).it on the inner road but towards the corner of the plot.
                    or in tower E facing south towards Main road (abadi side) .its on the main road and near to the main entrance
                    Not getting anyhting in central pak facing in lower flowers.

ur viewpoint from renting / selling point of view.

excuse me for taking a lot consultancy from you guys but i am sure when there are no vested interest suggesiton are very fair...so y take the risk of taking opinions from brokers / dealers..when u have online pals
                    Closer to exit and other common faciities (which I guess would be built close to exit) may be helpful on day to day basis if u are not using a vehicle.

View from Tower I would be good if the park is maintained well by NA, from tower E, it may just be pathetic to watch.

If you are considering for renting purpose, then why not book in PT, which has a better location and would also be close to proposed metro station in sec137, so easier to rent out.

If Logix. builds a quality product, then this could be close to best project in sec137, so selling should not be an issue once it is completed, the only ques is how long will it take to complete.
                    Last edited by MANOJa; December 12 2015, 05:40 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by vshuks View Post
                      Hi Seniors,

Your advice in this matter would be greatly appreciated

I am looking at LBC as an Investment Option only (no end-use)...Investment time-frame 2 to 3 years

Specs of the apartment - 2 BHK (990 sqft), Tower J / M, Floor 18 / 19
                      BSP offered by builder - Rs. 4695 minus discount (3%)
                      Payment Plan 50:50

I understand i am late into this, however, can you suggest if this is still a good investment? What would be a reasonable projection for BSP in mid-2015?

Suggestions to consider any other project are welcome

Thanks!
                      Why not consider sec 143 projects for investment purpose where the payment would be slower. They may be a better bet at this stage.

50:50 plan is the only gud plan to invest rite now bcz of increasing delays from Logix.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X