Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Navin Sharma
    Wait for another quarter you will get it in at par rates.

You mean at Rs 3000/PSF.............Baba kya aapne bhi unnao main gold niklega.....aisa sapna dekh liya hai ..........abhi Prateek Wisteria bhi Rs 4400 main bech rahe ho.:bab (59)::bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    All inclusive means all cost included .. + service tax.. therefore u should not charged anything if it is an AI deal.. negotitate hard to bring it down.. in resale it is avaialble in below 4500 ai..

Thanks you Sir...Will push for 4500 AI...Another question so in AI deals we have to pay for registry or that should also be included in the deal? Also I think Brokerage and transfer fee should be there if it is in Resale..right sir? This 3600AI is a news to me...Rahul ji please share the details with us post your meeting on Saturday. Eagerly waiting.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subhroleo1
    Thanks you Sir...Will push for 4500 AI...Another question so in AI deals we have to pay for registry or that should also be included in the deal? Also I think Brokerage and transfer fee should be there if it is in Resale..right sir? This 3600AI is a news to me...Rahul ji please share the details with us post your meeting on Saturday. Eagerly waiting.

Guys. seems like brokers are spreading rumor of low price to create a buzz. I asked sales guy today and he said the same. Also he was happy with the rumor as most of the unsold unit (smaller unit available, bigger size is no more available except 2375sqft) has been sold out and only few left. Price quoted was Rs4990 (BSP) - discount. He could not disclose the discount , only said "kuch ho sakta hai". So do not wait for this lolypop. Alternatively you can ask any broker. They might be offering better price.
    CommentQuote
  • Registry is additional cost of ai.. if in resale brokerage is also paid separately. ..

3600 AI could be romour... and out of logic.. pls do due diligence. .
    Originally Posted by subhroleo1
    CommentQuote
  • Friends don't come in trap of some propery dealers here, truth is many underwriters have surrender their units in Logix Blossom, they are unable to sell the hold unit since more than 3 years. Re-sale is not happening even at 3500 AI
    CommentQuote
    Friends don't come in trap of some propery dealers here, truth is many underwriters have surrender their units in Logix Blossom, they are unable to sell the hold unit since more than 3 years. Re-sale is not happening even at 3500 AI

Re-sale is not happening even at 3500 AI.......................Then at what rate Buddy ??
    CommentQuote
    Friends don't come in trap of some propery dealers here, truth is many underwriters have surrender their units in Logix Blossom, they are unable to sell the hold unit since more than 3 years. Re-sale is not happening even at 3500 AI

Seems like a :bab (63):
    CommentQuote

kuch to dimga lagaya karo before writing anything..if you dont know about ground reality, then dont put atleast crap on this forum..

everyone can understand market is down now and logix as a brand is at all time low but still rates are not dirt cheap 3500 AI...i am ready to take as many unit as many you have on this rate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Badnaseeb
    Re-sale is not happening even at 3500 AI.......................Then at what rate Buddy ??

Arre sir bollne mai koi tax thodi lagta hai.. Today some one is coming up with 3500 AI ho sakta hai kal koi bhai aye aur 'buy one get 1 free' sale laga de :-)

If ppl ask for contact details , they become silent .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akv1986
    Arre sir bollne mai koi tax thodi lagta hai.. Today some one is coming up with 3500 AI ho sakta hai kal koi bhai aye aur 'buy one get 1 free' sale laga de :-)

Agree..have been asking for contact details nicely for some time now, havent yet received anything.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk now Free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pigeonhole
    Agree..have been asking for contact details nicely for some time now, havent yet received anything.

Bhai have patience was out of station.I am a working professional not one of the big fat investors who can devote all their time on IREF.
    Anyhow just replied you the details.Got it specifically for you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akv1986

Resale rates for lower floors below 4th floor and good park facing and sun facing units nothing less than 5400AI.For others maybe around Re4800AI.In fact majority of the investors are not selling as possession is near.They are expecting it to rise to 6000BSP plus other charges in a years time as people start appreciating the layout,the big central park,low loading and finishing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vas2009
    Bhai have patience was out of station.I am a working professional not one of the big fat investors who can devote all their time on IREF.

Thank you sir mil gaya abhi

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pigeonhole
    Thank you sir mil gaya abhi

Kindly inform us regarding the results.Guy appeared pretty honest to me.Anyways Best of Luck
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vas2009

Sir can you send me the details as well...my mail id is subhroleo1@.com.
    CommentQuote