Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4907 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vas2009
    Kindly inform us regarding the results.Guy appeared pretty honest to me.Anyways Best of Luck

Had a chat..was pretty ambiguous. Said it was 4200 AI some time back (I feel it wasnt this ever), said the rates currently at 4950bsp but this is likely to go down in a couple of days. He will call me in 3-4 days with the new rate. I'll update this in the forum when he calls.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk now Free
    CommentQuote
  • Btw I also had a chat with other brokers as well, feel this project will be further delayed by 6mnths to 1 year. Idiotic argument given by them is "jab doosre purane hone lagenge tab logix naya taiyaar hoga"

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pigeonhole
    Btw I also had a chat with other brokers as well, feel this project will be further delayed by 6mnths to 1 year. Idiotic argument given by them is "jab doosre purane hone lagenge tab logix naya taiyaar hoga"

god, no one can beat these brokers they have expert comment ready for any given situation but question is how much it is helping them to sell other than entertaining us here :bab (59): ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by flat911
    god, no one can beat these brokers they have expert comment ready for any given situation but question is how much it is helping them to sell other than entertaining us here :bab (59): ;)

It seems the timeline of 18 months starts now for Logix :bab (5):
    CommentQuote
  • Does any one know any broker for selling a 2BHK LBC flat?? m sure lots of options for buying wud be there but here i need one for selling it..
    CommentQuote
  • what's the current resale price of a park facing above 11th floor 2BHK Blossom county flat??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hithere1111
    what's the current resale price of a park facing above 11th floor 2BHK Blossom county flat??
    Why you need broker to sell a unit unnecessary you have to pay brokerage, Have you tried posting ads in websites or in forums? There are people looking property for end use(including me:though not much interested in logix due to delays but can consider if good deal :bab (59): PM me the details). As far as price is concerned current fresh price are 4990-(8-10%)bsp so you can decide. Prices depends on how desperate seller or buyer is :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hithere1111
    what's the current resale price of a park facing above 11th floor 2BHK Blossom county flat??

Park facing units sell at 4800 - 5000 AI , non park facing are there between 4600 - 4800 AI. Lower bracket price for higher floors and higher one for lower floors . I have been enquiring and have found the above rates . PM me if you are serious abt selling your apartment. We could both save on brokerage.
    Best regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
    3600 is the BSP AI comes to 4200AI as I have stated before.This is under 50 -50 plan.Plan does not matter as possession tower wise will start from Feb.3600+390+350,000/1100 comes to Re4200.Commission will have to paid extra.Floors non park facing above 10th floor and small sizes only.

Dear vas

Request you to share the broker details who are offering this deal. I have tried inquiring but neither logix nor brokers dealing with logix have confirmed this price. Please pm me the cont details of the dealer who has this deal.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Did you ask directly to logix?? When I called they didn't reveal the price and suggest to visit logix office with cheque book ready. I will visit saturday. I just want to confirm the news of 3600AI. If it is correct then I can buy.

Hi Rahul
    Please confirm your meeting details and the deal logix is offering .
    Regards

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarunbh123
    Dear vas
    Request you to share the broker details who are offering this deal. I have tried enquiring but neither logix nor brokers dealing with logix have confirmed this price. Please pm me the cont details of the dealer who has this deal.
    Thanks in advance
    Best regards

Pigeonhole has stated that 4200AI is a congame in operation after speaking to the broker.He is negotiating.He will post the outcome in a couple of days.If it is positive then it will be beneficial to PM you the details else it will be a waste of time for you.
    CommentQuote
    Pigeonhole has stated that 4200AI is a congame in operation after speaking to the broker.He is negotiating.He will post the outcome in a couple of days.If it is positive then it will be beneficial to PM you the details else it will be a waste of time for you.

People are posting absolute crap when it comes to AI rates..

Flats hain ..langar nahi laga hua...please don't misguide buyers and sellers by posting 3600 AI rates. People who got the flat even at 2800 bsp 3-4 years back have paid substantial interests on their loans which vud have pushed their BSP to 3300-3400 in 3-4 years.

For a 25 Lac rs Loan, in the last 3 years a person would have paid almost 5-6 lacs as interest component only and this divided over a 2 BHK 1000 sqft (990) is almost 600 rs added to the BSP

Pushing the BSP from 2800 to 3400, and if someone is selling at 3600 AI which will have at least 400 rs of additional charges,implies BSP of 3200.

So are you trying to say some retard has waited for 3 years to accrue a loss of 4 lac rupees. What crap !!!!

At least establish facts before posting ..this is a discussion forum not a chat forum that u can get away with bakwaas, your comments influence decision making. At least be responsible and value the words you pen down.

Thanks !!

Also if someone can post latest pics and also a status update of neighbouring projects, it will help..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gennext
    People are posting absolute crap when it comes to AI rates..

Flats hain ..langar nahi laga hua...please don't misguide buyers and sellers by posting 3600 AI rates. People who got the flat even at 2800 bsp 3-4 years back have paid substantial interests on their loans which vud have pushed their BSP to 3300-3400 in 3-4 years.

For a 25 Lac rs Loan, in the last 3 years a person would have paid almost 5-6 lacs as interest component only and this divided over a 2 BHK 1000 sqft (990) is almost 600 rs added to the BSP

Pushing the BSP from 2800 to 3400, and if someone is selling at 3600 AI which will have at least 400 rs of additional charges,implies BSP of 3200.

So are you trying to say some retard has waited for 3 years to accrue a loss of 4 lac rupees. What crap !!!!

At least establish facts before posting ..this is a discussion forum not a chat forum that u can get away with bakwaas, your comments influence decision making. At least be responsible and value the words you pen down.

Thanks !!

Also if someone can post latest pics and also a status update of neighbouring projects, it will help..

Very true .. Because of all these kind of things very few ppl discuss serious matters related to their projects on this forum and they prefer to make a closed group. Brokers jyada hain yahan. Jinko closed group mai entry nai milti wo yaha sari kami puri kar lete hain..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Akv1986;
    Thanks for giving the right direction bcz here every day some shot of bullshit discussion going on about the rate which is not practically possible and some time it also mislead the actual buyer..

I try to understand the carpet area about this logix project but no body disclose this information even i tried to logix but they are not giving any information about carpet area. If any body who has any idea, please share it...
    I am holding 1145 SQF Area.... in logix blossom county...

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Approax 75% which is very good. .

Originally Posted by amankmr15
    Dear Akv1986;
    Thanks for giving the right direction bcz here every day some shot of bullshit discussion going on about the rate which is not practically possible and some time it also mislead the actual buyer..

I try to understand the carpet area about this logix project but no body disclose this information even i tried to logix but they are not giving any information about carpet area. If any body who has any idea, please share it...
    I am holding 1145 SQF Area.... in logix blossom county...

Thanks
    CommentQuote