Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5260 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Rates will increase as the project will approach possession . Rates will increase max 6 months before possession and 1 year after possession.

so ideal time to buy and hold on

Comment

Originally posted by softie View Post
      Why not consider sec 143 projects for investment purpose where the payment would be slower. They may be a better bet at this stage.

50:50 plan is the only gud plan to invest rite now bcz of increasing delays from Logix.
      Thanks Softie & rkalia7

I have looked at sector 143 very favourably in my research...As per the info i have, there are these following projects in sec 143:
      1. Gulshan Ikebana
      2. Logix Green
      3. Logix Zest
      4. Sikka Karnam
      5. Sikka Kamna
      6. Shantiniketan Akriti
      7 Victory Crossroad

Out of these i had chosen Logix Blossom Greens (sold by BOP for Logix)

Can you advice please?

Many Thanks!

Comment

If u had chosen LBG , u wil get around 4300 psf all inclusive deal in the market .

BOP may sell little costly, but if u try other brokers in noida sector 18 market u will get deal in this range. BOB, HDFC are giving loans for it.

but yaa cash component is quite high for logix blossom greens resale deal. find out i think around 15~18 lac cash depending upon deal u get in market.

Comment

Originally posted by vshuks View Post
          Thanks Softie & rkalia7

I have looked at sector 143 very favourably in my research...As per the info i have, there are these following projects in sec 143:
          1. Gulshan Ikebana
          2. Logix Green
          3. Logix Zest
          4. Sikka Karnam
          5. Sikka Kamna
          6. Shantiniketan Akriti
          7 Victory Crossroad

Out of these i had chosen Logix Blossom Greens (sold by BOP for Logix)

Can you advice please?

Many Thanks!
          I guess you love BOP and Logix
          Better to discuss these projects in their respective threads. As per me, Ikebana and Shantiniketan are best projects in that area.

LBC 50-50 plan is also quite lucrative from investment pov, but go for LBC only if u r getting a gud unit, else u may find it difficult to sell later on.

Comment

Originally posted by AnkurV View Post
            Hey one more recommendation....would u recommend buying a house in tower I facing PT (actually the central park/ green area of sec 137).it on the inner road but towards the corner of the plot.
            or in tower E facing south towards Main road (abadi side) .its on the main road and near to the main entrance
            Not getting anyhting in central pak facing in lower flowers.

ur viewpoint from renting / selling point of view.

excuse me for taking a lot consultancy from you guys but i am sure when there are no vested interest suggesiton are very fair...so y take the risk of taking opinions from brokers / dealers..when u have online pals
            Adding the site plan for reference and final comments.
            Attached Files

Comment

Just make sure you have an open view in front and you are not directly looking into supertech ecociti or paras tiera from ur balcony. Certainly, open park view looks better to me than village view

Comment

Hi,
                There seems to be some confusion. As per my knowledge the latest 3D plan showed that there is no small parks near the outer ring of block (D,E, so on). The plan showed open car parking spaces. Could some one clarify it.

Comment

Hi all,
                  I was there in the meeting. Some of the updates:-
                  1) Phase 1 will be delivered by Jan 2014 and Phase 2 by June 2014 (Terms and conditions applied )
                  2) Centralized Water purifier suggestion given by customers to Logix team(decision pending and if approved payment to be given by each of us)
                  3) Water treatment plan suggestion given by customers to Logix team(decision pending and if approved payment to be given by each of us)
                  4) Pipes across ceilings should be covered, suggestion given by customers to Logix team(decision pending)
                  If any one present in the meeting wants to correct it please add on to it.

Comment

Hi all,
                    Did any one of you get a chance to look inside the construction. I happended to visit my flat (Tower E-106 3 bedroom 1425 sqft). I have few concerns:-
                    1) The utility balcony is now changed to only guest room balcony since the entrance from the Kitchen is blocked and replaced with Washbasin.
                    2) The second bedroom was supposed to have a regular window and Almira space but now I can see only space for a big window and no Almira space.
                    3) The specifications of each room seems to be lesser than what is showcased in the floor plan. For e.g. 10*10 guest room is now only 9*9.5 which means the actual carpet area is now even less.
                    If anyone has booked E tower 1425 unit please reply if they found the same discrepencies

Comment

I understand 1425 sq. ft. flat which was previously 1350 sq. ft. has guest room size of 11*10 and not 10*10. Have you taken the measurements using a tape?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X