Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kumarn
    Been there, done that. They give rates of 5100-5200 but never come back with a concrete offer. Their standard reply has been "Sir, working chal raha hai!".

These dalals think they are the cleverest and god's best creation since sliced bread and cheese and take all of us as fools :D

Kumar sahab, once the possession is ready then buyers will come and sellers will have upper hand. That's the reason I am waiting for next 6 month. LBC has all characteristics like to be come a good project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Kumar sahab, once the possession is ready then buyers will come and sellers will have upper hand. That's the reason I am waiting for next 6 month. LBC has all characteristics like to be come a good project.
    Can't it be opposite. Once possession is ready sellers will be in pressure for quick sale to avoid registry and buyers can still bargain a lot. I think it all depends on end user to investor ratio in project.
    CommentQuote
  • prateek next door is offering possesion shortly and rates are 5400 AI. SO why will logix command any more price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by flat911
    Can't it be opposite. Once possession is ready sellers will be in pressure for quick sale to avoid registry and buyers can still bargain a lot. I think it all depends on end user to investor ratio in project.

yes surely, it will give some good deals for investors as last option to exit , without committing more money
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumarn
    prateek next door is offering possesion shortly and rates are 5400 AI. SO why will logix command any more price?

Price of the project will be decided based on its quality delivery, amenities, open space. 3C LB/LP is commanding ~6K(AI) where as amrapali/supertech has 4.5-5k. So its all depends how the product is shaped at delivery.
    CommentQuote
  • logix blossom county

in this concrete jungle; if the quality amongst projects is comparable (19-20 type) - the key plus would be open spaces & it is here that LBC "should" come out as winner... saans le lo...khuli jagah mein :)

Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Price of the project will be decided based on its quality delivery, amenities, open space. 3C LB/LP is commanding ~6K(AI) where as amrapali/supertech has 4.5-5k. So its all depends how the product is shaped at delivery.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    in this concrete jungle; if the quality amongst projects is comparable (19-20 type) - the key plus would be open spaces & it is here that LBC "should" come out as winner... saans le lo...khuli jagah mein :)

I do agree with you. All other things like flat interior can be changed but not open space/geen area. LBC has the best open area (6 acres central park + 3 acres of multiple patches across towers) among all under construction properties across Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12

How you can expect the quality from Logix would be of high standard? This project suppose to deliver in 18 months and 24 months after 6 months grace period. Delay penaly would be running in few crores. Even construction cost is also increased more than 50%. Even today logix has to do lot of construction. I think builder will take every measure to save cost out of existing project cost. Builder will provide low medium to medium quality in this project. Be ready for increase in super area without increase in carpet area on possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes the 6 acres central park is the biggest USP of this project . When project gets delivered it will be very big point and all flats espeacially central park facing will command premium.

layout and open spaces is best among all properties of sector 137. all towers in a circular shape and park in between . superb

thats why in original inventory with logix all flats facing central greens are sold out with at higher floors.

my friend has taken 1145 sqft in this project in 50-50 plan at Rs 4392 bsp plus other charges . that comes around 60 lakh. booking is through BOP.
    but flat is outer facing at 10th floor in J- tower . no central park facing inventory was there.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I am a new member of IREF. Can anyone suggest if going for Ground Floor unit is advisable as end user? I have heard a lot about problems in Ground Floor flats like wash basin clogging, toilet water issues, garbage thrown from top floors to terrace/lawn? Can someone advise please as my parents are old and I am interested in lower floor units.
    CommentQuote
  • ^^^noonji, I was also enamored with ground floor for the same reason. But somehow decided to purchase 3rd floor.

Last week while standing in the sun and chatting with a fellow resident in front of the lobby I saw a child's shoe drop from some high floor above. It could very well have been on someone's head. I think this is a real problem.
    CommentQuote
  • Go for first floor if you have elders at home. Ground floors tend to have insects and sewage overflow issue.

Elders generally don't prefer sitting in balconies on higher floors. A lower floor is suggested.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Noobji
    Hi I am a new member of IREF. Can anyone suggest if going for Ground Floor unit is advisable as end user? I have heard a lot about problems in Ground Floor flats like wash basin clogging, toilet water issues, garbage thrown from top floors to terrace/lawn? Can someone advise please as my parents are old and I am interested in lower floor units.

In whole noida, ground floor has deemak issue which can spoil your wardrobes. Even if you go for any advance anti-termite treatment still after few yrs the issue will prop-up. Better to avoid ground floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday, I sold a 990 sq ft central park facing unit in middle floors for Rs 4970 psf AI plus service tax. This was done through a small-time broker and not BOP, which I believe is expert in giving nothing but lollipop to customers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subh_noida
    How you can expect the quality from Logix would be of high standard? This project suppose to deliver in 18 months and 24 months after 6 months grace period. Delay penaly would be running in few crores. Even construction cost is also increased more than 50%. Even today logix has to do lot of construction. I think builder will take every measure to save cost out of existing project cost. Builder will provide low medium to medium quality in this project. Be ready for increase in super area without increase in carpet area on possession.

I agree. Logix is facing a lot of pressure from investors to finish the project ASAP. Given that the cost of construction has increased manifold, we can assume that they're going to try to recover the difference from us, the investors. I don't think this is a good investment option.
    CommentQuote