Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
5260 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

    Originally posted by Ashok Kumar Garg View Post
    HI, JUST WANT TO KNOW.. HOW HAVE LOGIX ADJUSTED YOUR dealer DISCOUNT.. PROPORTIONALLY OR AT ONE GO?

    REGARDS
    ASHOK
    Discount will reduce your BSP only and it will be proportionate to your payment plan.

    Comment


    • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

      Logix has posted 2 links on their website( http://www.blossomcounty.com/) for live construction streaming.
      Can anyone confirm if these links are working for them or not. Their mentioned username - blossom and password - county is not working for me.

      Comment


      • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

        These links used to work when they were launched,
        But these are not working for about 2 weeks, I asked them and they told me that the cameras needs to be replaced ...
        No Idea by when these will become active again
        Originally posted by shamakant View Post
        Logix has posted 2 links on their website( http://www.blossomcounty.com/) for live construction streaming.
        Can anyone confirm if these links are working for them or not. Their mentioned username - blossom and password - county is not working for me.

        Comment


        • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

          Whats the rate at which u booked ... and through which dealers
          Just in case if u don't mind sharing it
          Originally posted by Ashok Kumar Garg View Post
          HI, JUST WANT TO KNOW.. HOW HAVE LOGIX ADJUSTED YOUR dealer DISCOUNT.. PROPORTIONALLY OR AT ONE GO?

          REGARDS
          ASHOK

          Comment


          • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

            nibha, i booked at 2500 in flexi

            Originally posted by nibha View Post
            Whats the rate at which u booked ... and through which dealers
            Just in case if u don't mind sharing it

            Comment


            • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

              Originally posted by Ashok Kumar Garg View Post
              nibha, i booked at 2500 in flexi
              When did you book?

              Comment


              • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                nibha,

                around 4 months back

                Comment


                • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                  nibha, what rate did u book at and when if you could share.

                  leela, you as well



                  Originally posted by nibha View Post
                  Whats the rate at which u booked ... and through which dealers
                  Just in case if u don't mind sharing it

                  Comment


                  • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                    I booked in feb end , 7% discount on 2875 , CLP , direct booking
                    Originally posted by Ashok Kumar Garg View Post
                    nibha, what rate did u book at and when if you could share.

                    leela, you as well

                    Comment


                    • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                      Originally posted by nibha View Post
                      These links used to work when they were launched,
                      But these are not working for about 2 weeks, I asked them and they told me that the cameras needs to be replaced ...
                      No Idea by when these will become active again

                      Both the links are working perfect again

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X