Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4902 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by panipat
    Recently there was a thread " price correction seems inevitable now... views welcome." created by sanjay probably its a good place for this article.

yes thats right
    CommentQuote
  • I was just wondering if there would be a space to park BIKE wth CAR ????
    CommentQuote
  • There should be some space for bike, if you have a small car i suppose.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    I was just wondering if there would be a space to park BIKE wth CAR ????

There is a lot of small spaces because of pillers, which builder can not sell as car parking, can be used for bike parking, if you have a big car and car park does not have space for car and bike both.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikramsaun
    There is a lot of small spaces because of pillers, which builder can not sell as car parking, can be used for bike parking, if you have a big car and car park does not have space for car and bike both.

I think separate space will be reserved for bike parking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    I think separate space will be reserved for bike parking.

Yes, some builders draw paint lines for bike parking in small empty spaces, but i have not seen many such examples. By reserved do you mean some builders are selling bike parking too?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am new user and looking for a house in NCR area.

Seniors kindly suggest which project is good and what is current price of 2BHK in logix
    CommentQuote
  • You should get it in range of 33-34 lacs for 1075 sq ft. all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • Construction Status

Construction status As of 04/07

Entry Gate : as of now, no idea where and how does it look

Parking/Park : Under construction

Construction of Tower on left side on entry gate has begun

See the images

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by charming_arpit
    Hi Nibha,

My customer id on booking was 11XX which clearly proves they have sold around 1100 flats by May itself. Also in logix cancellation is not possible as per their booking agreement. In case someone goes for cancellation nothing is refunded and complete booking amount is lost as this whole amount is treated as Earnest money. So I am not assuming there had been any booking cancellation in this project.

Can someone, who purchased the flat recently come up with their customer ID so that we can come to know how many flats have been sold out.

-Arpit

As far as I know (from one of Logix's) marketing staff, penatly on cancellation is 10% of booking amount. However I have not yet signed the FBA/BBA and hence not seen the exact wordings of the clause.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Amit, I guess 600 is not a valid figure ...
    It is over 1000 ...
    Right now construction for eight towers is gng on in full swing ...
    A
    4*20*6 = 480 (Tower D, E ,F ,G )
    4*20*8 = 640 (Tower H, I ,M ,N )
    ------------------------------------------------
    Total = 1120
    ------------------------------------------------
    So, Logix is constructing 1100 flats irrespective of the amount of booking in them ...

U can see ur self , no builder start constructon till 50-60% of the tower is sold ...
    60% of 1120 is 672 ...

Other towers which are open for booking are
    C - 100 flats
    J1 -- 160 flats
    K --- 160
    N --- 120
    P --- 160
    -------------
    Tot -- 700
    --------------
    Even if u assume 30% booking in these tower, very pessimistic percentage
    Still it comes out ot be around 210

So the total is around 882 ...

Please correct me, through a logical points , if any one has any to make ...

While I was planning to book in early Jun 2010, the inferences I drew from availability and discussions with Logix and various brokers was as follows:
    70% launched so far or which around 70% has been sold.

So thats about half the project sold.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    1 NP + Sevice tax as applicable

Here's (me) one more existing customer in the fray for a pie of the referral bonus :) wonder if late to the game ; )
    CommentQuote
  • Finally my comp works and able to post replies here. Really missed IREF and all the chatter here.

I have the following questions:
    1. I liked the layout of the type 6 1675 sq ft units. Does anyone know which towers have the 1675 sq ft units? I don't wish to pay PLC and am looking for floors 6-10. Please advise which towers would be suitable as well as available.

As already answered by nibha floor PLC is not applicable on higher floors (like 6-10). Only applicable PLC would be central green (Rs50/ft) and landscape/behind facing (Rs 25/ft). Logix claims that even the landscape facing will face a green area of 1-1.5 acres. I have booked a very high floor and paid central green facing PLC - though I sometimes wonder if their is any real merit in going for central green facing if your floor is very high (as in would you really be soaking in the views from a height of 14/15/16 storeys!?)

2. Is it advisable to go for direct booking with Logix or to go via a dealer? Also, which are the good dealers? I am looking for a response from people who have already booked, Ashokji, onlyvicky, nibha, noida-apt, 7ankit7, supra2411 .... please reply. thanks again.
    Logix gives dealers a max 5% if they hit a certain threshold of bookings and agent pass on a max of say 4.75% to the customer + whatever freebies applicable(mod kitchen/split aircon/lcd). If you go through Logix direct you get a full 7%+freebies+20K referral disc. So far unable to figure the real value add of a broker in the current oversupplied market.

3. Lastly, if there are people out there who are looking to book one, please pm me. "Gaurav Sethi", "pushkarss", "rakvas", "shashikant_m", please reply if you are still looking out. If we book together we can get a better bargain.
    I posted here for some collective bargaining and got just 1 guy (leechawla) interested. Eventually he choose to go for 3C Panache and I was left by myself - but its worth a shot. And do remember to get the referral disc (20K) from Logix - and btw ... I dont mind the extra cash ; ) (willing to split the referral disc)

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • onlyvicky

Add me on gtalk : amitexpert , can talk abt it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    onlyvicky

Add me on gtalk : amitexpert , can talk abt it

already invited you and my id on gtalk is same as my id here...
    CommentQuote