Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4908 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The Hindustan Times picked up our petition as well :

https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/noida-gr-noida-authority-enforce-u-p-apartment-act-2010-and-stop-layout-plan-changes-after-flats-are-sold

No wonder Indian don't justice in India because they don't demand it. How many of you took out few seconds to hit the link and sign this?

“Erring realtor go scot-free because there is no effective law that can take a realtor to task on a violation. Disappointment with concerned officials and UP government, we are garnering support through online petition. We will meet UP Governor BL Joshi, who can help in act’s implementation. If nothing works we will go to court,”

Once again, thank you everyone for the support but we need more than this.

Noida failed to adopt state law to protect home-buyers
    CommentQuote
  • Can any got chance to look quality and floor heights etc . What about road and other amenties in sector 137
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Every year 1000 hahaha. Are these statements still popular.
    Ask the guy how much did it increase in 2013!

"Every year" means every year after possession of all phases.
    CommentQuote
  • Didn't he told u that.... Prem ji was also dere with Narayan Murti and planning to shift Greater Noida office on top floor of Logix....
    he might be not aware of that....

ye broker bhi na....ab to inhe sharam aani chaiye....bahut investors phas gaye hein last 3yrs mein....n end users are suffering.

Originally Posted by athapa
    Went to the site yesterday. For the first time I saw substantial number of people working on number of towers. Sadly my Tower - N wasn't so lucky. But I guess they are working on Phase 1 towers. External development around Tower D has also started. Meanwhile, Noida Authority too has started metalling the road. Went with an Investor's clinic guy for another project as a friend of mine wanted to buy something in 137. Although they don't market this project, he said quality of the project is good. Due to financial reasons the construction is delayed but this will be one of the better projects in 137. Regarding the price, all projects are in the price bracket of Rs 5000-5500 and every year one can add Rs 1000 to the BSP for the next three years. If Metro starts construction then this sector will get an added push. Also Infosys which is in adjoining sector 85 will push the rentals here. Yesterday Infosys founder Narayana Murthy visited the site and he has promised to make the office operational by next year. Infosys plans to have a strength of 18000 in its Noida office.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Every year 1000 hahaha. Are these statements still popular.
    Ask the guy how much did it increase in 2013!

We shouldn't have this narrow view for investment made in one year. Let's ask the guys who made investments in this when it started ~ 2010

My take for price in

2010 at Pre launch ~ 2700 AI
    2011 - 3200-3500 AI
    2012 - 4000-4500 AI
    2013 - 4500-4600 AI
    2014 Feb- 5000-5100 AI

Please correct if i am missing it by big margin and if not, for the help of people who won't put any efforts to calculate the gains

Gain for the person invested in

2010 - 87%
    2011 - 53%
    2012 - 19%
    2013 - 11%

- I have yet to add the factor that people actually didn't have to pay all amount upfront and must have gone in 2-3 years installments so that may push the returns higher by couple of % every year.

- I have yet to add the factor that many of us would have taken a loan for it and for a person who invested in 2010/2011 with 10 lack his/her money and 50 lack bank money,and paying interest ~ 10-11 %, returns might be exuberant on his/her money

People might have different views, but stats don't lie !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedantKotak
    We shouldn't have this narrow view for investment made in one year. Let's ask the guys who made investments in this when it started ~ 2010

My take for price in

2011 - 3200-3500 AI
    2012 - 4000-4500 AI
    2013 - 4500-4600 AI
    2014 Feb- 5000-5100 AI

Please correct if i am missing it by big margin and if not, for the help of people who won't put any efforts to calculate the gains

2010 - 87%
    2011 - 53%
    2012 - 19%
    2013 - 11%

- I have yet to add the factor that people actually didn't have to pay all amount upfront and must have gone in 2-3 years installments so that may push the returns higher by couple of % every year.

- I have yet to add the factor that many of us would have taken a loan for it and for a person who invested in 2010/2011 with 10 lack his/her money and 50 lack bank money,and paying interest ~ 10-11 %, returns might be exuberant on his/her money

I think most of the project launched around that period has given this much of return. 3C projects has given fastest return but saturated around 5500 and is not going to increase further due to over supply and bad reputation. Going fwd fast delivery won't be a criteria for further appreciation, but quality, open space, facilities will decide the price.

In open space LBC scores over all other projects in noida. Quality and facilities will be known after delivery.
    CommentQuote
  • ...good analysis but will it hold good for the future... will be happy if it does.

Originally Posted by VedantKotak

My take for price in

2011 - 3200-3500 AI
    2012 - 4000-4500 AI
    2013 - 4500-4600 AI
    2014 Feb- 5000-5100 AI

2010 - 87%
    2011 - 53%
    2012 - 19%
    2013 - 11%

CommentQuote
  • Members - any idea if this project is in the approved list of IDBI Bank for giving house loan? Interested in picking up a park facing unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update regarding meeting with Logix regarding "virtual completion"
    CommentQuote
  • Site visit for checking virtual completion of D tower has been shifted to 8th March by customer group. Hopes good news comes. keeping fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkalia7
    Site visit for checking virtual completion of D tower has been shifted to 8th March by customer group. Hopes good news comes. keeping fingers crossed.

Builder should complete the landscape and other facilities also else people hesitate to shift. This should be discussed on the 8th March meeting with logix.
    CommentQuote
  • what is current AI price of the 3 BHK flats in this project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Builder should complete the landscape and other facilities also else people hesitate to shift. This should be discussed on the 8th March meeting with logix.

Agree with you.What is the point in handing over tower wise when the rest of the property isn't developed.But I doubt whether this will happen as builder would like to stop the penalty as soon as possible.
    CommentQuote
  • So how muxh time will take in possession for phase 1 towers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12

Structure of all towers are ready. So landscape can be easily developed without any issue. But you are right, builder is in hurry to avoid penalty. The same issue is with other builder like ATS.
    CommentQuote