Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
5260 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Originally posted by prishnow View Post
    Can I request feedback from people who have seen commercial properties completed by Logix, do you think it can match with let's say 3C or Purvanchal? Also people who have visited the site, hows the experience? Please share some pics (if any) which can show that how they are taking care of the quality aspects..
    The more prudent thing is to ask builder if he has carried quality audit of its construction from any independent agency or not

its will you fair idea as all the land on E way is river bed land which has got more sand , which is quite difficult for constructions

Comment

The open area is huge.
      If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
        The open area is huge.
        maximum open area amongst all the projects on expressway.

if logix delivers even 80% of what's there today, this project will be amongst best.

for all those who want to invest in LBC, go and take a look at central park and open area...u will be pleasantly surprised. previous delay is the reason of low BSP...as the construction has picked up...if it continues then the prices will go northwards.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I am new for this forum.I am planning to buy a house in LBC.can some body suggest the rate currently AI for the 1575 SQFT flat central park facing?Quick reply will be appriciated.

Thanks,

Comment

hi

Originally posted by AmitNGupta View Post
            Hi Everyone,

I am new for this forum.I am planning to buy a house in LBC.can some body suggest the rate currently AI for the 1575 SQFT flat central park facing?Quick reply will be appriciated.

Thanks,
            for piece of mind never ever buy anyion as flat near /facing central green.

1 costmetically its look very good but when society gets fully functional,there remains intense noise pollution as people come for morning walk and will clap loudily.some people will from laugh club and all other sorts of non sense.

if u have guts to bear all these things then its woth buying central green facing property

Comment

Inspite of noise pollution , central green facing flats are in more demand and command premium , then others.

pl suggest why.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by rkalia7 View Post
                Inspite of noise pollution , central green facing flats are in more demand and command premium , then others.

pl suggest why.
                India me sab behad chal hai...... i have faced this poblem thats why sharing here........

still says every body has own choice & perception......

Comment

Thanks for your valuable reply.Can any one tell about the rates in LBC?is it the good time to buy or i should wait for a while?

Experts pls suggest..

Thanks,
                  Amit

Comment

Guys please join this group. We are panning to get together to agitate against builders if they continue there plans with hand in gloves with NA.

This is irrecpective of builder and project and for all end users. Noida Extension group has already done good job and pushed builders to corners.

https://www(***)facebook(***)com/groups/noida.buyers/

Please replace '***' with a '.' in url.

Our aim is to fight against the issues which affect the end users of all the projects alike. To name a few,
                    1) increasing number of towers or floors later in the project
                    2) increasing super area in between or at the time of possession
                    3) cancellation of project after holding the money for a long time

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-na-55860.html

Comment

Originally posted by cookie01 View Post
                      for piece of mind never ever buy anyion as flat near /facing central green.

1 costmetically its look very good but when society gets fully functional,there remains intense noise pollution as people come for morning walk and will clap loudily.some people will from laugh club and all other sorts of non sense.

if u have guts to bear all these things then its woth buying central green facing property
                      Interesting logic....Better buy in a Jungle (Concrete..or..) ROTFL

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X