Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Project of one decades, what you think about penalty of delay in possession. I think everyone have bba for 18 month only so how much penalty logix will pay. Dont you think logix have some pressure for possession.

Is there anyone have correct update
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pr1504
    Project of one decades, what you think about penalty of delay in possession. I think everyone have bba for 18 month only so how much penalty logix will pay. Dont you think logix have some pressure for possession.
    Is there anyone have correct update

Thats what my concern is .. Where is abstraction which is stoping LOgix to give possession of county even in next year. It seems ppl here on this blog put their comment as per thier interest.
    CommentQuote
  • It seems like if Possession of COUNTY might be in 2016 then only GOD can save the ZEST owners. 2016(County)--> 2017(Greens)---> 2018 or 19(ZEST). OMG PROJECT of 1 DECADE.

AKV bhai LBG and Zest are progressing fine ie uptil now.In LBG they are adding 5 floors every month and by end of Oct the whole project will be structure complete.Zest should be structure complete by end of this year.I cannot comment how long will they take for finishing after that seeing what is happening at LBC

AKV bhai LBG and Zest are progressing fine ie uptil now.In LBG they are adding 5 floors every month and by end of Oct the whole project will be structure complete.Zest should be structure complete by end of this year.I cannot comment how long will they take for finishing after that seeing what is happening at LBC
    CommentQuote
  • AKV bhai LBG and Zest are progressing fine ie uptil now.In LBG they are adding 5 floors every month and by end of Oct the whole project will be structure complete.Zest should be structure complete by end of this year.I cannot comment how long will they take for finishing after that seeing what is happening at LBC

Sahi kaha bhai.. In fact in zest Logix has taken almost 80-90% from all buyers in all variants(1bhk or 2bhk).. By seeing the condition of county , it seems Logix is not bothered about paying penalty ..Adat hai kahin na kahin to adjust kar hi denge..

Sahi kaha bhai.. In fact in zest Logix has taken almost 80-90% from all buyers in all variants(1bhk or 2bhk).. By seeing the condition of county , it seems Logix is not bothered about paying penalty ..Adat hai kahin na kahin to adjust kar hi denge..
    CommentQuote
  • why logix is not giving possession date ... is there any update. ...
    CommentQuote
  • Visited site yesterday. Work is in pathetically slow speed. All other builders in the sector are moving towards possession.
    CommentQuote
  • could anyone please share as what would be the right price in LBC. I am getting a deal of 4873 AI, park facing. Would this be a good deal or do i need to negotiate further?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dream4india
    could anyone please share as what would be the right price in LBC. I am getting a deal of 4873 AI, park facing. Would this be a good deal or do i need to negotiate further?

Seems to be a very good price. What is the size ??
    CommentQuote
    could anyone please share as what would be the right price in LBC. I am getting a deal of 4873 AI, park facing. Would this be a good deal or do i need to negotiate further?

bargain u can get 4500 to 4600 these deals are there in market

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit234
    bargain u can get 4500 to 4600 these deals are there in market

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

FYI,
    builder has revised the rate to 5500 BSP.

http://www.logixgroup.in/pdfs/price-list-county-31-03-2014.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pallavsdubey
    FYI,
    builder has revised the rate to 5500 BSP.

http://www.logixgroup.in/pdfs/price-list-county-31-03-2014.pdf

Does this mean anything?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pigeonhole
    Does this mean anything?

Means even more hefty discounts to entice buyers:):)
    CommentQuote

Hi.. If u dont mind...may u share the floor and size in which u t getting this deal? I myself am thinking of booking in LBC If I get a good unit in 1145 size...
    CommentQuote
  • Hey akki and rahul it is 4bhk flat admeasuring 2375 Sq ft. It is on the 18th floor. i just managed to book a day before the prices got revised. I checked it from Logix cutomer care, it seems that the prices have now been increased.

Amit, i tried to bargain, but the lowest that i could manage to get 4300 bsp. you may be right, deals less than this price could probably be available but the only problem is that the sellers, who had purchased it at a price of 2800 bsp, are now demanding the differential amount in cash.
    CommentQuote
    Hey akki and rahul it is 4bhk flat admeasuring 2375 Sq ft. It is on the 18th floor. i just managed to book a day before the prices got revised. I checked it from Logix cutomer care, it seems that the prices have now been increased.

Amit, i tried to bargain, but the lowest that i could manage to get 4300 bsp. you may be right, deals less than this price could probably be available but the only problem is that the sellers, who had purchased it at a price of 2800 bsp, are now demanding the differential amount in cash.

its DP rate, can you share how much extra charges are there..are these same as earlier..
    CommentQuote