Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4908 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Friends,

I went to the logix site yesterday and I was really impressed with the construction progress. Though I was unable to get very clear picture of Tower I, but the marketing guys sitting there, told me that foundation work is in progress.

For Tower D work is going at a real good pace. They have started with the ground floor. I think, if they carry on at such as pace they are surely going to beat LB soon and will deliver it in promised 18 months time frame.
    Lets hope for the best.

Also, I went to see paras sample flat. The place was very crowded and people were going mad to see their sample flat. Ironically, one of Investor Clinic agent told me that paras will deliver before Logix (even though their work hasn't started till date, they have nothing more than a sample flat) :)

He also told me that the work on Logix has stopped in past 2 months. Really, what to say about these brokers, they only promote the project which is paying them more. Not to say, Logix has recently decreased discounts. The layout of paras is horrible and really congested with towers all over the place. Even their sample flat was not that impressive, keeping in mind that builders try to put best materials in their sample flats.

Also, I think with reduction of discounts on Logix, we have already started getting appreciations on our bookings. It is especially a good news in a period where every builder is decreasing their prices to sell their properties. The marketing guy in their site office also told me that nearly 70% of the units have been sold out.

-Arpit
    CommentQuote
  • any update on the METRO ???

last news i heard was metro and noida auth official meet
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • A friend of mine is looking to book the 4BHK in Logix - 2375 sqft.

Can someone tell me which tower(s) has 2375sq ft flats?

What is the best price that is available including discounts and from where?

Any feedback on the layout plan/loading is also welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • has anyone booked in last 15 days, if yes, whats the BSP u got ???
    CommentQuote
  • What r u getting right now ...
    Originally Posted by amitexpert
    has anyone booked in last 15 days, if yes, whats the BSP u got ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh_realty
    A friend of mine is looking to book the 4BHK in Logix - 2375 sqft.
    Can someone tell me which tower(s) has 2375sq ft flats?
    What is the best price that is available including discounts and from where?
    Any feedback on the layout plan/loading is also welcome.

2375 is in Tower A & C. Has the worst loading and will probably be the last ones built :)
    CommentQuote
  • Blossom Greens: New Project Launch

Logix Group today announced the launch of its new project: Logix Blossom Greens located in Sector 143, Noida. It is being launched at a lower price than their previous project - Logix Blossom County.

Blossom Greens will consist of 2/3/4 BHK, Penthouses and Villas. The project also boasts of amenities such as club house, swimming pool, gymnasium, business center, play school, food courts, medical centre, creche etc.

Would appreciate if any member could share the details on the exact location of this project & the pre-launch rates?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandy.kumar395
    Logix Group today announced the launch of its new project: Logix Blossom Greens located in Sector 143, Noida. It is being launched at a lower price than their previous project - Logix Blossom County.

Blossom Greens will consist of 2/3/4 BHK, Penthouses and Villas. The project also boasts of amenities such as club house, swimming pool, gymnasium, business center, play school, food courts, medical centre, creche etc.

Would appreciate if any member could share the details on the exact location of this project & the pre-launch rates?

please follow the thread:
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/9907-blossom-greens-by-logix-group-in-sector-143-noida?t=12291
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    has anyone booked in last 15 days, if yes, whats the BSP u got ???

No reply :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    No reply :(

Logix Blossom Greens is really a big blow to Blossom County, especially for those who booked in Phase-2. Blossom Greens will be delivered before Phase-2 of Blossom County and at lower rates. For Blossom Greens all inclusive price comes around 2750 under Flexi and it is around 3000 in Blossom County. As it is a fresh launch you can choose just any apartment you wish. I know plenty of my friends who changed their mind for Blossom County to Blossom Greens.
    CommentQuote
  • Walkthrough of Blossom County

Why is the logo on the video someone else's?

Who is DFA & VRRT?

Very Funny.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rowdy
    Why is the logo on the video someone else's?

Who is DFA & VRRT?

Very Funny.

VRRT are the animation makers and DFA is forum for architects .

i don't see anything funny, they are promoting there business for making good animations.
    CommentQuote
  • Have you ever seen any other builder put the logo of the architect and the animation firm on their walkthrough instead of their own?

Why promote the animation firm?

The 3C Lotus Boulevard walkthrough was also done by VRRT. Their logo is not on the 3C walkthrough

Something definately fishy.

Originally Posted by amitexpert
    VRRT are the animation makers and DFA is forum for architects .

i don't see anything funny, they are promoting there business for making good animations.
    CommentQuote
  • There is nothing fishy about it.

Its just your point of view and nothing else.
    CommentQuote