Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
5275 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Originally posted by athapa View Post
    Lawn size is 837.5 sq feet. In all gf units lawn size is exactly half of the sq feet area of unit
    is there a concept of loading in lawn too or you get complete 837.5 sq fts?

Comment

Originally posted by softie View Post
      is there a concept of loading in lawn too or you get complete 837.5 sq fts?
      No idea. will only come to know when they deliver apartments in first phase. However I saw the layout of lawn on paper, it seemed to me that we will get the full size with no loading. It is rectangular in shape and not like the ones which are shown in the brochure.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a 2bhk unit in this project in resale or fresh. Can somebody tell what is the current rate going on? I visited BOP broker and they are quoting 4800rs bsp + 390Rs/charged + carparking/clubmembership. It seems very high to me.

Comment

guys i have a 1675 flat in tower D, green facing, middle floors which i am planning to sell what rate should i expect?

Comment

Originally posted by c2ewego View Post
            guys i have a 1675 flat in tower D, green facing, middle floors which i am planning to sell what rate should i expect?
            Around 4200 AI
            Last edited by rajat007; May 24 2013, 03:21 PM.

Comment

if u can get me on this price i will buy one more.

Comment

First you decide you want to sell or buy or just inquiring rates

Comment

bhai what part of "what rate should i expect?" wan't clear????

Comment

Originally posted by rajat007 View Post
                    First you decide you want to sell or buy or just inquiring rates
                    Rajat,

One suggestion open a property consultation firm and provide these rates. Any fool in the market can say for sure that you will be the no1 broker with in a month in Noida

Todaiee to help karo yaar, So many is asking for a unit with price you quote and still no help??

Cheers!
                    Nikku

Comment

rajat is such a crap guy on this IREF who only talks about resale rate in every thread..har jagah muh marta phirta hai..none of his post have added single value to this forum and its users..such members are shame for IREF..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X