Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4908 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I am thinking of investing in Logix County in approx. 50:50 plan in resale (originally booked at 30:70). I understand and also feel sorry after hearing the concerns raised by the people for extremely late possession, which is constantly being delayed by few months.

Can the senior members please guide me if I should still invest here. The other option I have is Gulshan Ikebana.

I have following points in my mind :-
    1. Quality of the builder
    2. 40:60, 50:50 plan as I don't want to enter into this trap of CLP where we pay 95% till the last floor's slap and then keep waiting for the possession.
    3. I can wait for 2 - 2.5 yrs for the possession
    4. Approx budget 65 lacs (12-13 lacs paid initially by me, ~40 lacs bank loan and rest 12-13 lacs again paid by me towards the end)

Any inputs will be really helpful.

I didn't consider Paras, Jaypee Kasa, kosmos etc. as 85-90% payment is already gone.

Thanks in advance

Thank you.
    CommentQuote
  • not a bad option, given that you are already aware of so much delay and ready to take risk..now your stack is less, more is of builder as he will get 50% only if they offer possession..Logix has done this blunder and sold lot of inventory in this plan..
    CommentQuote
  • Please see my thoughts in-line..

Originally Posted by Chaudhary28
    Hi,

I am thinking of investing in Logix County in approx. 50:50 plan in resale (originally booked at 30:70). I understand and also feel sorry after hearing the concerns raised by the people for extremely late possession, which is constantly being delayed by few months.

Can the senior members please guide me if I should still invest here. The other option I have is Gulshan Ikebana.

1. Quality of the builder - this being the first residential project from Logix, your guess on their quality would be as good as anyone else's. Having said that, their commercial projects have been good in past.
    2. 40:60, 50:50 plan as I don't want to enter into this trap of CLP where we pay 95% till the last floor's slap and then keep waiting for the possession. - Smart thought.. that's what I did when Logix came up with BOP (Balance on Possession 30-70 Plan in 2011). One ends up putting a lot of money upfront, however, the risk is contained only at 40% unlike CLP where builder will make you pay 95% and then conveniently forget about offering possession.
    3. I can wait for 2 - 2.5 yrs for the possession - Then this project is indeed a good choice. Good thing is you are being realistic about the possession dates. A lot of end users bought in LBC based on Logix' BS of possession in 18 months. A two-storied house takes that much time, and folks blindly bought Logix crap of 18 months - these are the buyers who feel disappointed and cheated today. Had they been more reasonable in their expectations, they wouldn't be as sour. Please note, I too am an end-user, just that I was realistic from the beginning - typically 3.5 years for project to complete and add another year's delay - which meant if I got possession in late 2015/early 2016, I would be consider myself lucky..
    Anyway, another plus about LBC is the layout. The central greens are the USP and once complete (hopefully sooner than later), if maintained well, LBC would be one of the best societies in the vicinity.

4. Approx budget 65 lacs (12-13 lacs paid initially by me, ~40 lacs bank loan and rest 12-13 lacs again paid by me towards the end) - Bear in mind, you would need to pay 50% of BSP + all additional charges upfront and therefore, your actual upfront outflow would be approximately 60% under 50-50 plan

I didn't consider Paras, Jaypee Kasa, kosmos etc. as 85-90% payment is already gone.

Thanks in advance

Thank you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    not a bad option, given that you are already aware of so much delay and ready to take risk..now your stack is less, more is of builder as he will get 50% only if they offer possession..Logix has done this blunder and sold lot of inventory in this plan..

Sirji, which under-construction property in India isn't a risk ;)

People ask which builder is best in xyz region.. sab chor hain, koi bada toh koi chhota, choona toh tumko lagna he hai one way or the other :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chaudhary28
    Hi,

1. Quality of the builder
    2. 40:60, 50:50 plan as I don't want to enter into this trap of CLP where we pay 95% till the last floor's slap and then keep waiting for the possession.
    3. I can wait for 2 - 2.5 yrs for the possession
    4. Approx budget 65 lacs (12-13 lacs paid initially by me, ~40 lacs bank loan and rest 12-13 lacs again paid by me towards the end)

Thanks in advance

Thank you.

Hi,

What are appox Alll Inclusive prices in resale for 50-50 plan in LBC

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg
    Hi,

Thanks

So I am trying to get the resale deals which were bought in 30-70 plans. As they would have logged in at lower rates so if I buy this it eventually becomes approx 50-50 plan. The deals I am getting are at the rate of 5050-5200. Still trying to negotiate :)

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leo_sri
    Sirji, which under-construction property in India isn't a risk ;)

People ask which builder is best in xyz region.. sab chor hain, koi bada toh koi chhota, choona toh tumko lagna he hai one way or the other :)

it depend what is stage of construction. If project is neat to RTM, risk is low even thought its under const property..In case of logix, builder has always giving false date again and again and does not seem to finish the work in given time frame..There could be N reasons of that but end user is suffering because of that..

You need to wisely select better chor..
    CommentQuote
    it depend what is stage of construction. If project is neat to RTM, risk is low even thought its under const property..In case of logix, builder has always giving false date again and again and does not seem to finish the work in given time frame..There could be N reasons of that but end user is suffering because of that..

Your bias against Logix is very apparent.BTW which Chor... have finished work within the deadline.
    CommentQuote
  • Just came across this link. And seems like large part of 137 doesn't come in 10km zone of Okhla bird sanctuary.

11 Km - Flight distance between Paras Tierea and Okhla Bird Sanctury
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg
    Hi,

Thanks

It depends on phase. Phase-1 towers in advance stage of construction like flooring, tile, lift fitting completion has higher price around 5200-5400(50:50 plan, all inclusive). Also 4 bhk (1875sqft) commands higher price due to better layout and fewer availability.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vas2009
    Your bias against Logix is very apparent.BTW which Chor... have finished work within the deadline.

I am not biased against logix. Putting right facts only. You can check same by looking into their commercial projects and on going under construction project. Logix had committed lot but fail to deliver anything. If chor finish things on timeline, then it won't be chor so only thing need to find out better as you may not get best.

Even Supertech has done better job in same sector project..
    CommentQuote

For the phrase in bold above, I am sure all of us are aware of Omaxe Grandwoods story..

Boss, this is Indian Real Estate which is run by crooks of the first order. If someone thinks his builder is a saint and would follow every single commitment of his, then I would question the sanity of such a person!

Please don't take me wrong, but most of the buyers enter the 'real' estate market without performing a 'reality' check and therefore, are disappointed..

In no way am I condoning the malpractices adopted by builders, but sooner one comes to terms with reality, the better..

Yes, I agree with you in totality on the selection of builder - it will always be the case of choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea unless there is a regulatory body in the Indian real estate market to put a curb on the chori, well no, daylight highway robbery performed by Indian builders..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leo_sri
    For the phrase in bold above, I am sure all of us are aware of Omaxe Grandwoods story..

Boss, this is Indian Real Estate which is run by crooks of the first order. If someone thinks his builder is a saint and would follow every single commitment of his, then I would question the sanity of such a person!

Please don't take me wrong, but most of the buyers enter the 'real' estate market without performing a 'reality' check and therefore, are disappointed..

In no way am I condoning the malpractices adopted by builders, but sooner one comes to terms with reality, the better..

Yes, I agree with you in totality on the selection of builder - it will always be the case of choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea unless there is a regulatory body in the Indian real estate market to put a curb on the chori, well no, daylight highway robbery performed by Indian builders..

Exception will always here..even in RTM, things are not clean. Many societies are RTM but no registry. Even risk is those projects also..
    CommentQuote
  • This may give some deeper understanding of the NGT's stay order on Noida's flat

Blow to Noida buyers: Who is at fault- authorities or the builders? Uttar Pradesh Videos-IBNLive
    CommentQuote
  • Logix has given expected date of possession June 2015 with no surety ,5 years from inception of LBC .

This is for people thinking about investing in any Logix project i.e. LBC ,Greens and Zest.

CommentQuote