Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yeh Naveda hai....Naveda....yahan aisa hi hota hai

9 yr payment plan main jugaad ki land milti hai....builder uses money from one project to buy land bank as soon as possible....

SP sarkaar bhi 2017 main jayegee....ussey pehley jiskey jo jugaad hain woh lagayega land uthaney main

I was laughing my assss off when a gentleman told me that he is bookibg in logix as he will get possession in 18 months....i warned him....but kya hai na....public MNC main kaam karety kartey aadhi american ho jaati hai :)
    Har jagah new york or california dijhta hai...

Yeh U.P hai....las vegas nahin...
    CommentQuote
  • Logix Paramount & Techhomes are the worst project to invest in sector 137. Puruvanchal is the best and Vivante is second best project in sector 137 in terms of quality and resale price.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=53054
    Protest at logix office for possession
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=53063
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pr1504
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=53054
    Protest at logix office for possession

only handful of buyers..still lot of investors are in this project who has taken on 30:70 / 50:50 plan..
    CommentQuote
  • Possession wont be offered till 2017 elections at least. SP government is totally against Logix. As soon as SP won, Logix got screwed big time. JP n 3C got screwed as well but they had more money power to buy SP idiots. Sad state of affairs for end users who thought they would be offered possession in 2012/13. Let's hope SP loses in 2017 so that Noida region can prosper again.
    CommentQuote
  • i am hearing that possession for 1st phase i.e 4 towers will be given this year itself.

1 said post diwali, the other guy said 1st week of dec.

any update/info on this. if this is true, things have started rolling...
    CommentQuote
  • First phase of possession will start in December and will carry on till April. I think total 8 towers are in phase 1.
    CommentQuote
  • logix blossom county

gr8, that's positive news for all associated with logix & county.

do you have any official notification from logix team, if yes, pls share.
    CommentQuote
  • Legal

Hi all,

Some of the owners are going ahead with legal recourse against Logix management and discussed all framework/parameters with the lawyers since talking with Naths won't result in anything rather than further delaying the project.

If anyone of you are interested kindly email your details.

## This group is purely formed for litigation purpose and protest against Naths only.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I went to the site last weekend. There is very little work going on at site. There is no intent to finish even one tower by next year end even. Where to email my details?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by colmayank
    I went to the site last weekend. There is very little work going on at site. There is no intent to finish even one tower by next year end even. Where to email my details?

Not even a tower in next year end (2015) ?? Will you get your fresco by this yr end ?? Thanks for the update for ur neighbor project . You must be feeling happier seeing little progress of ur neighbor project. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    I went to the site last weekend. There is very little work going on at site. There is no intent to finish even one tower by next year end even. Where to email my details?

from telecasting construction live feed on website in 2010/11 .. to now completely stalling construction after taking 95% payment ... how drastically things have gone downhill in this project :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Not even a tower in next year end (2015) ?? Will you get your fresco by this yr end ?? Thanks for the update for ur neighbor project . You must be feeling happier seeing little progress of ur neighbor project. :bab (59):

I have investments in both projects. Initially (4 yrs back) was hoping to move to Logix first and put the other on rent but things have changed drastically.
    CommentQuote
    I have investments in both projects. Initially (4 yrs back) was hoping to move to Logix first and put the other on rent but things have changed drastically.

D tower is almost ready. First coat of paint is done. Another coat will be done after issuing the possession letter. Bath fittings and wooden flooring will be done after issuing possession letter. Tower-P and Q paint will start by next week. Lift fitting in tower-P has just started. Finishing work of tower-E and F are on progress. If logix wishes than tower-D/P/Q/E/F can be easily ready by Feb/Mar-2015.
    CommentQuote