Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4901 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Email

My email address is harrywalia@.com

We also met on Sunday with few more lawyers and strategy has been formulated going ahead to target all forums including CCI, NCRV, high court. This group was purely formed for legal recourse and protest against naths. initial sum per head is 10K

Kindly email me your documents (booking docket/ allotment letter) along-with payment receipt to cross- validate all members.

Cheers,
    Harpreet
    CommentQuote
  • Logix Blossom County delayed by builder: http://youtu.be/AMEuLl-NLJY
    CommentQuote
  • logix blossom county

wow! some positive news ... some recent pictures also show that the builder should be possession ready for few towers in next 4-6 months...i believe once possessions STARTS...this project will roll...finger-crossed!

Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    D tower is almost ready. First coat of paint is done. Another coat will be done after issuing the possession letter. Bath fittings and wooden flooring will be done after issuing possession letter. Tower-P and Q paint will start by next week. Lift fitting in tower-P has just started. Finishing work of tower-E and F are on progress. If logix wishes than tower-D/P/Q/E/F can be easily ready by Feb/Mar-2015.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    wow! some positive news ... some recent pictures also show that the builder should be possession ready for few towers in next 4-6 months...i believe once possessions STARTS...this project will roll...finger-crossed!

Tower-e paint has already started. The quality of schindler lift is good with touch screen. Fitting of Transformer and panel is on progress. Periphery road const is on progress. Club house first floor is on progress. In next 6-8 months 5 towers (d e f o p q) will mostly be ready.
    CommentQuote
  • Really!!...

@rahulkumar12

This is your personal view only about the possession timeline. Do you have any confirmation from Logix. This project is so much late, owners resorting to legal actions against the builder.

Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Tower-e paint has already started. The quality of schindler lift is good with touch screen. Fitting of Transformer and panel is on progress. Periphery road const is on progress. Club house first floor is on progress. In next 6-8 months 5 towers (d e f o p q) will mostly be ready.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vilish
    @rahulkumar12

This is your personal view only about the possession timeline. Do you have any confirmation from Logix. This project is so much late, owners resorting to legal actions against the builder.

thanks

Yup. Met a guy called D K Singh (or something) from logix then visited the tower D/E and F. If you have any doubt, go and visit the site.
    CommentQuote
  • A good location...A good layout...WASTED BY AN INEXPERIENCED AND GREEDY BUILDER
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    A good location...A good layout...WASTED BY AN INEXPERIENCED AND GREEDY BUILDER

Greedy may not be the right word. Bad management is more suitable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    Possession wont be offered till 2017 elections at least. SP government is totally against Logix. As soon as SP won, Logix got screwed big time. JP n 3C got screwed as well but they had more money power to buy SP idiots. Sad state of affairs for end users who thought they would be offered possession in 2012/13. Let's hope SP loses in 2017 so that Noida region can prosper again.

Just shut up with your politics and real estate theory.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Yup. Met a guy called D K Singh (or something) from logix then visited the tower D/E and F. If you have any doubt, go and visit the site.

Rahul ji, can you share any facebook, yahoo, google group etc. or your phone number to get latest updates on the project? I purchase 990 2 bhk in Feb 2010 and I am very disappointed by the project because all my savings are in the project.

Please help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitnagpal
    Rahul ji, can you share any facebook, yahoo, google group etc. or your phone number to get latest updates on the project? I purchase 990 2 bhk in Feb 2010 and I am very disappointed by the project because all my savings are in the project.

Please help.

Plz join lbc_137 at yahoo com.
    CommentQuote
  • logix construction status

Dear Ankit hoping logix should start giving possession as promised by them at least for six towers for now -D,E,F, O,P,Q. Their CRM is telling we are working on periphery road so that we can give possession for six towers by doing barricading.

Yes just Mr Rahul said , Mr D.P. Singh is telling people to do site visit so that people can see status themselves. Acc to him 800 to 900 workers are working daily on site to complete towers.

Rest you can visit site & meet D.P singh to verify the facts yourself. Thanx.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Ankit & Rahul, If anyone of you happens to visit the site, meet DP SINGH and verify the facts yourself and update us also......

Also Rahul did in your last visit to site did you find 700 to 800 workers working on site and work going on speed ....

pl update .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkalia7
    Dear Ankit hoping logix should start giving possession as promised by them at least for six towers for now -D,E,F, O,P,Q. Their CRM is telling we are working on periphery road so that we can give possession for six towers by doing barricading.

Yes just Mr Rahul said , Mr D.P. Singh is telling people to do site visit so that people can see status themselves. Acc to him 800 to 900 workers are working daily on site to complete towers.

Rest you can visit site & meet D.P singh to verify the facts yourself. Thanx.

Seems like they were sleeping or snoozing for 5 years and now when people knocked on their doors, they woke up and realized that they need to complete the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitnagpal
    Seems like they were sleeping or snoozing for 5 years and now when people knocked on their doors, they woke up and realized that they need to complete the project.

Better late than never. Finally end user wants best quality, amenities, open space. :bab (45):
    CommentQuote