Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5260 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

does LBC come within 500mtr of proposed metro line?

Comment

Originally posted by Ranjan 76
      I am looking for a 1145 sq ft unit. for about 4600 AI. Lower Floors (2nd to 4th) Preferred.
      Since I will be taking loan I want the deal to be 100% WHITE.

I want to buy ASAP. Let me know if any units are available
      M nt a broker..u can easily find deals at 4600-max4650 all inc in sector 18 secondary market..i would suggest nt to go fr logix blossom county...try something better when u ant to go for smaller sized unit.all the best fr ur hunt

Comment

Originally posted by vroom2012 View Post
        M nt a broker..u can easily find deals at 4600-max4650 all inc in sector 18 secondary market..i would suggest nt to go fr logix blossom county...try something better when u ant to go for smaller sized unit.all the best fr ur hunt
        what is secondary market

Comment

Originally posted by vroom2012 View Post
          Could you please help me with this secondary market you are talking about in sector 18. Any contact you can give. I chose LBC cause i am ok with LBC's floor lay out. I have been going through this forums and realised there are negatives with every builder. I almost closed a deal in 3Cs lotus Zing but then came to know about Sweage Treatment Plant just next to it. So i guess there are positives and negatives in every deal. Just have to see what is important to you.
          Last edited by Ranjan 76; May 30 2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranjan 76 View Post
            Could you please help me with this secondary market you are talking about in sector 18. Any contact you can give. I chose LBC cause i am ok with LBC's floor lay out. I have been going through this forums and realised there are negatives with every builder. I almost closed a deal in 3Cs lotus Zing but then came to know about Sweage Treatment Plant just next to it. So i guess there are positives and negatives in every deal. Just have to see what is important to you.
            I mean resale market aka secondary market..meet brokers thr u'll find everything in logix easily..prices are low coz thr are no buyers fr this project and lots of sellers who want to exit ...do ur research bfore making ny decision

Comment

Originally posted by softie View Post
              does LBC come within 500mtr of proposed metro line?
              Yup..FAR INCREASE WILL AFFECT THIS PROJECT

Comment

Increased far will lead to highr density in sector 137....higher probability of traffic jams..spending so much on an area which will take min 3 yrs to develop is definately nt worth..u can try brokers in delhi too...qouting 4600 deal...expect prices to correct in some time..4500 Ai can be considered..

Comment

Avoid sector 137: two main reasons -

1. Builder can start constructing additional flats even after possession is given.So once u move in construction work will be in progress
                  2. With already a high density sector with no project offering floor index ratio <100 the increase inFAR Will lead to reduction of greener area.eg ashok nagar in new delhi.

Therefore either purchase at low price after good bargain or avoid this sector.NA has messed this p completely and builder will completely benefit out of it.
                  Last edited by MANOJa; January 5 2016, 05:05 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by Digvijay View Post
                    Getting 4200 AI is not that impossible that people start making fun ..

A 4600~4700 AI is going rate and a 10 % dip cannot be ruled out.

P.S. : I feel 4200 is also little pricey.Satya vachan sirjee..4200 AI IS ON ITS WAY IN FEW YEARS IN THIS SECTOR.

Comment

Originally posted by Archideas View Post
                      Satya vachan..4200 ai is not that FAR now..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X