Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4901 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Agree 1675 and 1875 have the central park view advantage.

Although confirmed with Logix about the increase in super area and about late payment penalty to be adjusted in the final letter of possession but still not sure if they turn away at the last moment. can't be sure of their manipulations in the end.

But flats were looking better after internal finishing and whitewash. Landscape work is going at a gud pace.

Any idea about the second parking charges at LBC??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Super area manipulation varies from builder to builder depends on the greedyness of the builder. Also the tower layout and height plays an important role. In case of logix blossom county, towers are placed in a circular way leaving a huge central park in the middle.

Hi Rahul, I do get what you are saying. However it still does not answer my questions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by engabhishek
    Agreed. Like i said most of the external work is far from completion. You can't even figure out what they are trying to do. There are patches of development happening, but the full picture is not clear. Also, one thing that i want to add is that we may be happy seeing less loading in the apartments, but since no possession letters have been issued yet, there is a possibility (like the malpractices being followed by other builders) that Logix may increase the size of apartments and ask for more money at the time of possession. That will be real insult to injury.

Did you managed to get few pics of the place .

If yes then it would be great if you can share them ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Did you managed to get few pics of the place .
    If yes then it would be great if you can share them ...

Unfortunatley i got so engrossed in looking at the flat from inside that i forgot taking pictures, which i had actually planned for initially. Maybe next time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by engabhishek
    Unfortunatley i got so engrossed in looking at the flat from inside that i forgot taking pictures, which i had actually planned for initially. Maybe next time.

Very good finishing. They have used vitrified tiles in the corridor. Wodden flooring is not yet done. After seeing the finishing i made up my mind to keep it for the future use. Inspite of resistance from security guard i hv clicked few snaps.
    CommentQuote
  • Sent from my GT-I9500 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I think now Logix should start with the possession and should not miss their Jan deadline. Atleast possession letter would bring some cheers for the buyers.;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by san0512
    I think now Logix should start with the possession and should not miss their Jan deadline. Atleast possession letter would bring some cheers for the buyers.;)

Yes they are giving possession of tower-D and E in january 2015. Then tower-F on march 2015 followed by tower O P Q G I etc. Tower-D and E buyers can take possession and start the wooden work etc
    CommentQuote
  • logix blossom county

hi, I m not an expert here, but let me try:

From what we pay for, we would want as much max possible for our personal disposal. trivia.
    the remaining would go for common area like stairs, passage, open green area etc. the logic is - we require a certain minimum common area say X%; beyond this X% more open area is like OK to have & not good to have; its like could have done even without it, (iski zaroorat nahi thi- kaash thoda mera kamra bada bana hota...)

I do not know what's the dimensions of the passage, stairs etc in LBC but going by what I have seen in photographs, plus the open green area is very evident, I am assuming that it is very much useable and breathable - only point of contention (in the past posts' has been on lift to flat ratio - if these are high speed lifts, should be ok for 6 flats). yes, it would pinch, if passage or stairs etc are really tight for people to cross each other, that's a compromise (as you mentioned).

on loading, I do not remember when I posted the same, I had calculated loading for many projects in Noida & even Delhi - finding was - most of builders give 63%-66% of what you pay as carpet area. Logix is giving much more (as per data I have) - 72% for 1145; 87% for 1575; 83%for 1675 etc etc.

hope your query is clear. regards.

Originally Posted by vikaschopra
    Thanks for taking time and describing in detail. Very helpful.

One question to experts, if the loading is less does not that directly translate to less open area. I mean if we have project A with less loading as compared to project B, can I assume B has more open area. If not then where can space that has not been accomodated in carpet area or (carpet area + walls) vanish. It has to go somewhere right?
    CommentQuote
  • that is great. very positive. thanks for sharing the pics too.

Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Yes they are giving possession of tower-D and E in january 2015. Then tower-F on march 2015 followed by tower O P Q G I etc. Tower-D and E buyers can take possession and start the wooden work etc
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rahul

just for info, when can one start with interior and modular kitchen work in his house? is it after making the final payment to builder or after registry?

what do you think after how much time one would be able to get the registry done, keeping in mind the requirement of OC and CC for registry, which I am not sure when LBC will get.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by san0512
    Hi Rahul
    just for info, when can one start with interior and modular kitchen work in his house? is it after making the final payment to builder or after registry?
    what do you think after how much time one would be able to get the registry done, keeping in mind the requirement of OC and CC for registry, which I am not sure when LBC will get.

You can start interior after final payment. Registry will start after getting oc. After asking this question, logix guy said oc may take 6 more months after completing 6 towers. Requirement is to complete 30% tower to get oc. But you can very much shift before oc as you will get aythority power and water supply.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am also planning to buy a unit in county. I found that Quality of tiles in kitchen/toilet is different in upper floors. On first floor of D block it is almost same as sample flat but on other floors colour is different and quality is inferior to first floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    hi, I m not an expert here, but let me try:

From what we pay for, we would want as much max possible for our personal disposal. trivia.
    the remaining would go for common area like stairs, passage, open green area etc. the logic is - we require a certain minimum common area say X%; beyond this X% more open area is like OK to have & not good to have; its like could have done even without it, (iski zaroorat nahi thi- kaash thoda mera kamra bada bana hota...)

I do not know what's the dimensions of the passage, stairs etc in LBC but going by what I have seen in photographs, plus the open green area is very evident, I am assuming that it is very much useable and breathable - only point of contention (in the past posts' has been on lift to flat ratio - if these are high speed lifts, should be ok for 6 flats). yes, it would pinch, if passage or stairs etc are really tight for people to cross each other, that's a compromise (as you mentioned).

on loading, I do not remember when I posted the same, I had calculated loading for many projects in Noida & even Delhi - finding was - most of builders give 63%-66% of what you pay as carpet area. Logix is giving much more (as per data I have) - 72% for 1145; 87% for 1575; 83%for 1675 etc etc.

hope your query is clear. regards.

Thanks, I believe now I have better clarity. Here is what I am concluding, my assumption that more loading would still mean more open area, but the amount of open area is not sensible if it goes beyond certain threshold. I mean 70% of built up area equal to carpet area is still okay, but if it falls below it would not make sense and people would like to have more carpet area versus more open area. Also it is important for builder to have good layout plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nirwan
    Hi, I am also planning to buy a unit in county. I found that Quality of tiles in kitchen/toilet is different in upper floors. On first floor of D block it is almost same as sample flat but on other floors colour is different and quality is inferior to first floor.

Hi

which floor you have visited apart from 1st floor?

Ground floor seems to be different but all other floors tiles etc were same. Also, if you have checked floors above 5th then they are not yet internally finished and are in WIP. Having said that my understanding is that irrespective of the floor tiles etc are definitely of inferior quality.....
    CommentQuote