Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4907 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Too bad if the builder is giving inferior quality tiles etc. after the long delay in possession. Cost difference between cheap tiles and medium quality tiles is no more than Rs 20 psf. So builder may be saving only around Rs 20000 on a 2BHK flat by using inferior quality tiles. But this is on the expected lines only because this builder has never bothered to create any goodwill in the market and among his customers.

What is the ceiling height after finishing of flats? Is it really looking as bad as some people claim in various threads?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    Too bad if the builder is giving inferior quality tiles etc. after the long delay in possession. Cost difference between cheap tiles and medium quality tiles is no more than Rs 20 psf. So builder may be saving only around Rs 20000 on a 2BHK flat by using inferior quality tiles. But this is on the expected lines only because this builder has never bothered to create any goodwill in the market and among his customers.

What is the ceiling height after finishing of flats? Is it really looking as bad as some people claim in various threads?

Someone posted the pics in the forum (Rahulkumar).

From those pics atleast the floor height looks abysmal.

Need to check in real what the actual story is.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceite
    Someone posted the pics in the forum (Rahulkumar).

From those pics atleast the floor height looks abysmal.

Need to check in real what the actual story is.

Yes, I saw the pics and a lot of beams are visible in the ceiling. If someone is looking to get false ceiling done, that will hide the beams but ceiling height after that may look very bad. That's why I asked the question.
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited several floors in D tower and also went in O and P tower quality of interior doesn't look good. Ceiling height is 9 feet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    Yes, I saw the pics and a lot of beams are visible in the ceiling. If someone is looking to get false ceiling done, that will hide the beams but ceiling height after that may look very bad. That's why I asked the question.

Those are not beams but gypsum ceilings at most of the places. This has been done to hide the water sprinkler pipes. They have covered 5 inch pipe with 12 inch gypsum ceiling, dont know why? This is looking pathetic.
    But the good part is that you can use the gypsum ceiling as false ceiling for fitting the fancy\ceiling\clove\mirchi lights.
    Ceiling height after finishing is 9 feet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nirwan
    Hi, I am also planning to buy a unit in county. I found that Quality of tiles in kitchen/toilet is different in upper floors. On first floor of D block it is almost same as sample flat but on other floors colour is different and quality is inferior to first floor.

Quality is good. May be color varies a bit. Will confirm in my next visit. Logix quality is suprior than amrapali/supertech/paras/pratik. You know with little investment you can make ur wall colorfull. Seems like that is the theme of these builders. So overall quality of logix is at-par or better than mahagun. Let the final product be ready all will be happy.
    CommentQuote
  • But 9ft ceiling ht is really not acceptable. Shd b atleast 9.5. Sometimes 6 inches matter a lot. Lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    But 9ft ceiling ht is really not acceptable. Shd b atleast 9.5. Sometimes 6 inches matter a lot. Lol

Its more than 9.5 feet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Its more than 9.5 feet.

Then its fine
    CommentQuote
  • But I also saw logix sample flat 2.5 yrs bak

It was definitely a very low ceiling
    I neva saw actual flat
    CommentQuote
    But I also saw logix sample flat 2.5 yrs bak

I neva saw actual flat

I had seen sample flat too but not experienced any ceiling height issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    I had seen sample flat too but not experienced any ceiling height issue.

Cookie ji
    I can recall well
    I went to logix county in 2012
    I asked d person abt ceiling which I noticed. I said isme to pankha lagane me fight hai.
    D guy replied sir pankha lagata hi kaun hai.
    I baffled and gave him jaadu ki jhappi

Baaki aap log know more
    CommentQuote
    But I also saw logix sample flat 2.5 yrs bak

I neva saw actual flat

Brother, it is definitely 10 feet. In sample flat there is false ceiling which making the height low. But in real flat there is no designer false ceiling.
    CommentQuote
  • Cool then
    CommentQuote
  • I measured with an inchtape, ceiling was around 9 feet 2 inch or 1 inch...
    CommentQuote