Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I spoke to bop today. they told me going rate for 2bhk & 2bhk+study is best at rs 5200 (all incl) for tower d (as its on possession phase) and 5100 for rest.

+/- rs 50-100 depending upon unit height. an extra 50-100 for park view. all figures in psf.

Originally Posted by rajivggn
    Any Comments . I am looking for 2BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhanshu123
    I visited Tower D in LBC yesterday, went upto 11 floor on a lift. there are some observations.
    There are pipes (fire extinguisher system) with sprinklers, running across all the rooms on the top end of the wall. Wondering how would they be hidden. I have not seen such arrangement in any other society.
    Does this come under fire security norm or builder hasnt done it properly, or other builders havent done it in their projects.
    Even if it was to be done, they should have hidden it properly.

Other than this corridors and fine, enough space, lifts are decent in size. Apartment seems decent with good finishing.
    Outer facade is still incomplete, and lobby is dull and looks like B grade entrance. I guess some work still has to go in it.

Hi

pipes (fire extinguisher system) with sprinklers, running across all the rooms on the top end of the wall would be covered by gypsum.I think, They would be covering this during final finishing. Moreover, these pipes are not opened in all the floors\flats, may be its not covered for the flat which you have visited.

I agree on the entrance lobby, it looks dull and should be worked upon, they have a lot of area, if worked upon properly it would look amazing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    I spoke to bop today. they told me going rate for 2bhk & 2bhk+study is best at rs 5200 (all incl) for tower d (as its on possession phase) and 5100 for rest.

+/- rs 50-100 depending upon unit height. an extra 50-100 for park view. all figures in psf.

I am not sure how come BOP guys quote this rate?? I think you are talking about fresh inventory. Rate is around 6000/psf what is offered by BOP/Logix which can be negotiated.

I have the list of all the available inventories for 2bhk & 2bhk+study
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by san0512
    I am not sure how come BOP guys quote this rate?? I think you are talking about fresh inventory. Rate is around 6000/psf what is offered by BOP/Logix which can be negotiated.
    I have the list of all the available inventories for 2bhk & 2bhk+study

I agree. Last week i met a bop sales guy at the logix site and he quoted rs6000 (all inclusive) for fresh unit. This include complete wood work in kitchen and room. But fresh inventories are for lower size 1575sqft and smaller size. 1675/1875sqft size is not available in fresh.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    whats the latest update on possession? did anyone approach Logix for the handover?? as per my knowledge, they will start the handover only after receiving the CC meaning nothing will move before March. Did anyone have a different update??
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please mention the rate in BSP since AI is different for different people depending on whether yours is park facing or landscape facing and whether you include car parking/club membership etc. These extra charges vary but bsp can give a better comparison point. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnym
    Can someone please mention the rate in BSP since AI is different for different people depending on whether yours is park facing or landscape facing and whether you include car parking/club membership etc. These extra charges vary but bsp can give a better comparison point. Thanks.

For rtm flat always do the deal with all inclusive rate. To confuse the buyer people quote the bsp then do not clarify the extra charge which varies. For logix blossom county all inclusive rate for phase-1 (tower-D/E/F) is rs5200 to rs5500+transfer charge. For phase-2 it is around rs4800 to rs5100+transfer charge.
    CommentQuote
  • Preparation (tower clean up) of tower-E and tower-F is going on. Tower-E possession in feb 20th,2015 and tower-F possession on march 20th,2015.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Preparation (tower clean up) of tower-E and tower-F is going on. Tower-E possession in feb 20th,2015 and tower-F possession on march 20th,2015.

I think it would be interim offer of possession. Did you visit the site recently? Any latest updates in addition to the ones you mentioned? What about the exterior work? they were working on exterior dado last time I visited.
    CommentQuote
    I think it would be interim offer of possession. Did you visit the site recently? Any latest updates in addition to the ones you mentioned? What about the exterior work? they were working on exterior dado last time I visited.

Visited the site on the last saturday. Landscape work in central park is progress. Dg set, electric panel is already installed.
    CommentQuote
  • As per latest update in the Architect certificate: for Tower D- plumbing and finishing work is pending above 19th and 18th floor resp. If the same is penidng then how can they offer possession and also can get CC? any idea??
    CommentQuote
    As per latest update in the Architect certificate: for Tower D- plumbing and finishing work is pending above 19th and 18th floor resp. If the same is penidng then how can they offer possession and also can get CC? any idea??

During my last visit I asked this and they said the architect certificate published every month is not updating correctly.
    CommentQuote
  • Its updated in Jan end. Its showing like this since a long time. Are they seriously checking n updating Architect Certificate or its just copy n paste...

till now no update on CC....
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on tower-D handover, estimated month by when people will be able to shift there.
    CommentQuote
    Its updated in Jan end. Its showing like this since a long time. Are they seriously checking n updating Architect Certificate or its just copy n paste...
    till now no update on CC....

Penthouses above 18th floor.There are at a higher price.If there are no takers then no finishing required.Finishing will start only if they are sold.
    CommentQuote