Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In advertisement i have seen completion certificate cc and you are talking about oc. So some please clearify . What is difference between oc and cc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Oc is applied on 23rd Feb 2015 as per the advt by noida authority.

What advert is this? Where can we see it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nosferatu666
    What advert is this? Where can we see it?

Just check my update few pages back in this thread...you will get the public announcement notice by NA for CC
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pr1504
    In advertisement i have seen completion certificate cc and you are talking about oc. So some please clearify . What is difference between oc and cc.

OC and Completion Certificate are same thing.. As logix gets the certificate from Authority, they will allow us to move-in.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    It was posted on this thread last year that Logix has applied for OC.

Now folks in this thread are saying that wait for OC is still on. Is getting an OC taking over 13 months now a days? Something wrong here?

Not to forget that this builder was promising possession in 18 months in Jan 2010.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1083342-post3518.html

Looking at the provide link in this post and previous post, looks likes things are still fishy.

How Logix mentioned that virtual Completion date is 2014 and submitted the same to NA and we all know that at that time(Mar-Apr 2014) nothing was near completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spaul2007
    Looking at the provide link in this post and previous post, looks likes things are still fishy.
    How Logix mentioned that virtual Completion date is 2014 and submitted the same to NA and we all know that at that time(Mar-Apr 2014) nothing was near completion.

I think we should believe noida auth ignoring the fact when the cc request has been applied. So let's go with the author advt and believe logix is seeking cc from author.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by san0512
    Just check my update few pages back in this thread...you will get the public announcement notice by NA for CC

Couldn't find it. Is it the document dated Feb'14? That's a long time for obtaining a CC, don't you think?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by san0512
    LBC still not got the CC, they have done some changes in the original layout plan and now NA has asked for objections, if any...seems still we are away from the actual possession...

check my post of Feb 26th on page 412
    CommentQuote
  • If objections comes then does that mean CC can't be given and further investigation and actions??

Why they have published notice only for Logix?? where every other builder in sector 137 has made changes from their original plan Paras, PRP everyone. Normally N.A will not do it unless they have some evil intention.

Last few pictures looks promising and I do hope people start getting their homes starting next Quarter with proper legal cover.
    CommentQuote
  • It might be a statutory requirement after the implementation of UP APPT ACT.

Yeh pace of work Is really fast nowdays. Flats are getting ready for handover. hope to hear good news soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by advika2011
    hello veterans,

Please helpme

I am looking for a 990 sqft flat and is available in 5th floor park facing. the seller is asking for 5200 psf (aI)..I would request all to let me know if this is a price to enter into deal. also will it be better to get into paras tierra compared to logix blossom county..thanks

Someone i know booked a 5th floor, road facing 990 flat in tower E (interim possession offered) at 4900 all inclusive. This includes even the service tax.

I also visited the site with her today. Looks like phase 1 will be delivered without much delay. Didnt see a lot of work going on in phase 2 though.

Based on my limited knowledge, construction quality and finishing was okay, but i did not like the lay out that much. Firstly, in 1145 the study was too small and dingy and another thing - as one enters the flat - kitchen door is right next, even before the hall really starts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ArpanT
    Someone i know booked a 5th floor, road facing 990 flat in tower E (interim possession offered) at 4900 all inclusive. This includes even the service tax.

I also visited the site with her today. Looks like phase 1 will be delivered without much delay. Didnt see a lot of work going on in phase 2 though.

Based on my limited knowledge, construction quality and finishing was okay, but i did not like the lay out that much. Firstly, in 1145 the study was too small and dingy and another thing - as one enters the flat - kitchen door is right next, even before the hall really starts.

Hello arpan is this ready resale or fresh and what about payment mode... all white some with color component as well.
    CommentQuote
  • AFAIK, all white, in resale. 10% at booking, rest in 45 days. Only 1% brokerage and registry is extra.
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone receive any letter from Logix with updates on CC??
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone recv any communication from Logix? Hear from one of my friends that he recv a letter saying that he needs to start arranging for funds without mentioning the amount that needs to be arranged.
    CommentQuote