Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 4 days ago
5260 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Originally posted by sinundoer View Post
    The choice of tiles is poor and leaves a sour taste. They could well be branded but do not appear pleasing. I didn't get to see the wooden flooring though. Broken pipes and tiles can be seen.
    Dear All

I have worked with tile industry for 4 years. i let u know what happens builder promise branded tiles in their projects but in realty they either buy rejcted lot from tile manufacturers or try to get talior made second quality tiles having branded label only.

thats why quality look inferior in most of cases...

and secondly they engage slightly cheap labour to fix the tiles where its a special job with in masonary space.

Comment

I am also lookin to buy 2bhk flat in LBC for last 4 months in resale but could not able to take final call due to folowing reasons.

1 what has been resale prices trend in LBC for last 6-8months.
      2 Heard that LBC promotors are in big time financial mess/trouble.
      3 There is celling height problem in LBC 8.5 ft height only.
      4 Lift ratio is very bad in towers

can any senior put some light...

brokers/middle man excuse.................

Comment

Originally posted by nisha10 View Post
        I am also lookin to buy 2bhk flat in LBC for last 4 months in resale but could not able to take final call due to folowing reasons.

Dear Nisha,

Looking at ur experience with tile industry i dont think u need any one senior here to comment.comment. Every builder is doing the same thing here.

what i would suggest is go for a flat as per location. you can then renovate the flat as per your choice. considering the fact that logix resale rate are lower than that offered by other builder in sec 137 u can spend 2-3 lacks on modification which u will save by going into other projects. that can probably give u satisfaction of owing ur dream home.U seem to be searching fr a flat in noida for alomost 2 months now. Its a high time to choose one.
        Last edited by MANOJa; December 12 2015, 05:11 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

AND BTW, they are not in any financial mess as they have sold a huge land bank to ATS. LBS is the face of logix. they will eighteher survive in residential sector or will perish. thre is is risk. but in financial terms....high risk means high returns.

Comment

In spite of knowing above facts, still u want to find out the reasons to buy.

Sure u are a brave heart.
            Digvijay

Comment

Originally posted by Technick View Post
              Dear Nisha,
              Looking at ur experience with tile industry i dont think u need any one senior here to comment.Evry builder is doing the same thing here.
              what i would suggest is go for a flat as per location. you can then renovate the flat as per your choice. considering the fact that logix resale rate are lower than that offered by other builder in sec 137 u can spend 2-3 lacks on modification which u will save by going into other projects. that can probably give u satisfaction of owing ur dream home.U seem to be searching fr a flat in noida for alomost 2 months now. Its a high time to choose one.
              Using that logic, she should opt for supertech, the worst and the cheapest of them all. Its interesting how some ppl can convert the shortcomings of a project into its USP, hats off!

Comment

Originally posted by Digvijay View Post
                In spite of knowing above facts, still u want to find out the reasons to buy.

Sure u are a brave heart.

She very much knows that these are not true.
                That is the reason she is trying to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by softie View Post
                  Using that logic, she should opt for supertech, the worst and the cheapest of them all. Its interesting how some ppl can convert the shortcomings of a project into its USP, hats off!
                  Softie sir, with all due respect..market works on survival of the fittest..supertech is offering flats on cheaper rates than market..true that it is providing it at a infeior quality ..but still people are ready to buy and thr are 26 projeects of supertech across ncr..evryone has differwnt needs..supertech is finding the gap and filling the need

Comment

Nisha seems to be a broker of some flop project OR someone who has missed the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Technick View Post
                      Nisha seems to be a broker of some flop project OR someone who has missed the bus.
                      Jo bhi ho Technik bhai , Nisha ne research ke saarey records todd diye , i was looking her past posta and she/broker has searched for everything about Logix. I wish Nisha will get something soon, the way LBC/LBG projects are progressing I think rates will surely shoot up very soon... In resale this project is still on lower side....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X