Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4907 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes I checked with Logix, they have confirmed receipt of CC, today...but i m not sure how many towers....????
    CommentQuote
  • D E F G & H Towers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by san0512
    D E F G & H Towers

Great news. So registration will start immediately. So need to follow up with the collier international to finish up the flat. Can anyone from tower-D clarify the state of their unit. Since the interim possession received in Jan I am expecting the tower D flats must be in good shape. How is the wooden flooring quality? Bath fittings? Switches are from mk electric which is suppose to be a top class brand. Has anybody started the wood work?
    CommentQuote
  • still long road to travel..OC can be taken with under const towers as well..
    CommentQuote
  • Still long road? Is it not end with registry?
    CommentQuote
  • If you visit the site, they have already cordoned off the towers D, E F, G &H and most external work is getting completed. Lifts are installed and working. Internal finishing will still take some more time.
    CommentQuote
  • few pics from FB forum....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Looks really good. Price of tower-D E F etc will shoot-up. But better to keep-up for long term as metro const to finish up with in 2 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • Ur right from long term, but pehle possession letter aane do...

## lot many things will happen/ change b/w actual possession letter; possession of flat n registry!!!
    CommentQuote
  • And what are they?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Some time back I read in this forum that HDFC has put hold on the disbursement in logix blossom county.

Does anyone have any info regarding disbursement now as logix has received completion certificate?
    CommentQuote
  • Open car parking

Hi,
    Anyone here (from tower D,E,F,G) who wants to sale the extra open car parking.
    CommentQuote
  • Good news to see the completion certificate coming in. Now for some end users to shift in so that other amenities will start developing over time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spaul2007
    Hi,
    Anyone here (from tower D,E,F,G) who wants to sale the extra open car parking.

You can directly buy parking from builder. FYI..resale of flat in tower-D E F G H has been stopped and will be allowed after registry. PRP rate after registry is 6k. So expect 5.5k for LBC.
    CommentQuote
  • It's open parking which is available currently!!!
    CommentQuote