Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HDFC has not put disbursement on hold

Originally Posted by gsharma11
    Hi All,
    Some time back I read in this forum that HDFC has put hold on the disbursement in logix blossom county.
    Does anyone have any info regarding disbursement now as logix has received completion certificate?

I have loan from HDFC, there was never any issue. I even talked to the Bank and they informed that there was no such action from bank's side
    CommentQuote
  • Logix Blossom County- Intimation of completion certificate for Towers in Phase-I

Mail I received from Logix

Dear Customer,

We are pleased to inform you that the completion/occupancy certificate of phase -1 of Blossom County has been received to us. The phase -1 is comprising of towers D, E, F, G & H along with all common vital facilities for these towers.

In lines with the possession process of other towers, we would like to update that the construction is in full swing and we would be offering you interim possession on completion of the towers.

Thanking & assuring you best of our services all the time.

Anshika Tripathi
    Deputy Manager-Mktg
    Thanks & Regards

Logix Park,
    A 4 & 5, Sector-16,
    Noida-201301, India
    Tel: +91 120 4366000
    Fax: +91 120 4366098
    Email: contactneoworld@logixgroup.in
    CommentQuote
  • I do not understand how come some ppl in the forum were asking the source of CC information. Logix has mailed all it's customer.

I guess some ppl who keep discussing in this form are not even customer of LBC
    CommentQuote
  • There is a meeting scheduled on 20th June for the logix buyer at logix blossom county site. If you are a LBC buyer then you can come and join showing your copy of allottment letter. Focus will be on deliverable, facilities described on master plan, possession, registry etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    There is a meeting scheduled on 20th June for the logix buyer at logix blossom county site. If you are a LBC buyer then you can come and join showing your copy of allottment letter. Focus will be on deliverable, facilities described on master plan, possession, registry etc.

What is the time of meeting?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spaul2007
    What is the time of meeting?

Hi
    are you guys in LBC FB or Yahoo group? details are shared at both the places. You can also join the Telegram group by getting the relevant joining details from the yahoo\FB group.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by san0512
    Hi
    are you guys in LBC FB or Yahoo group? details are shared at both the places. You can also join the Telegram group by getting the relevant joining details from the yahoo\FB group.

I hold an unit in tower F but I am not the member of any group. I tried to join these groups 5 to 6 times but did not get any response(looks like those group are for privileged people only).
    CommentQuote
  • Telegram group is the most active as of now. Please come on that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhishek G
    Telegram group is the most active as of now. Please come on that.

Can you provide the link
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spaul2007
    Can you provide the link

I have messaged you the detail yest. Plzz check the personal message notification tab.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhishek G
    Telegram group is the most active as of now. Please come on that.

Please send me the link / instructions to join the telegram group. Had requested MOD to let me in the yahoo group but never heard from him. :-(
    CommentQuote
  • logix blossom county

Hi all, Sharing Good news received in today's email box as below:

Dear Customer,

We are pleased to inform you that the completion/occupancy certificate of phase -1 of Blossom County has been received to us. The phase -1 is comprising of towers D, E, F, G & H along with all common vital facilities for these towers.

In lines with the possession process of other towers, we would like to update that the construction is in full swing and we would be offering you interim possession on completion of the towers.

Anshika Tripathi

Deputy Manager-Mktg
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    Hi all, Sharing Good news received in today's email box as below:

Dear Customer,

Anshika Tripathi

Deputy Manager-Mktg

Must be an old news. Interim possession of tower D E F G are already send. Possession of tower D E will be issued in next 2 wks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaspreet20
    Please send me the link / instructions to join the telegram group. Had requested MOD to let me in the yahoo group but never heard from him. :-(

Tried sending you a Personal message but its failing. You can send me a PM will share the details.
    CommentQuote
  • I got the following email
    As we are initiating the possession process, the transfer/addition-deletion of applicant /family endorsement process of the applicants of Tower-Fwill be closed by  June 15, 2015. Kindly complete  and submit the relevant documents  for above said process(if applicable) by or before June 15,2015.

This is for your information please.

Anshika Tripathi

Deputy Manager-Mktg
    CommentQuote