Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4908 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • We have raised issues like super area increase, quality issue, water softening plant etc. They will get back to us with answere by coming Saturday. To know detail you can join telegram group.
    CommentQuote
  • One issue we forgot to raise. I have a unit measuring 1350 sqft. Out of the 3 rooms, only one room has a space for wardrobe whereas space for wardrobes shown in the layout is for all the rooms. How one should proceed?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all is their anyone who is planing to move in logix after possession later is issued. How much time they will take in hand overing the 5 tower and what about other tower work condition
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pr1504
    Hello all is their anyone who is planing to move in logix after possession later is issued. How much time they will take in hand overing the 5 tower and what about other tower work condition

Expecting atleast 50 family to move by navaratra I. E end of Oct 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    We have raised issues like super area increase, quality issue, water softening plant etc. They will get back to us with answere by coming Saturday. To know detail you can join telegram group.

Hi All,

I would like to join the telegram group but do not know where it is formed?? Can anyone tell how to join this group?? I have an apartment in tower I.

Regards
    Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • How to send a pm with all the the details?? I cannot see any link for PM??

Regards
    Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by san0512
    Tried sending you a Personal message but its failing. You can send me a PM will share the details.

Hi san0512,

How to send the details?? I do not see any link for PM?? Please help.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Experts/Senior Members...what should best resale rate and how is this project for end use ..any suggestion would be appreciated
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by infinity123
    Experts/Senior Members...what should best resale rate and how is this project for end use ..any suggestion would be appreciated

FYI... Resale in Phase-1 tower (Tower-D/E/F/G/H) is closed and will be re-opened after final payment. Ph-2 and 3 will take at least 1 yr to get complete.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by praant
    Can someone confirm if registry has begun?

Not yet started.
    CommentQuote
  • So finally have they handed over the final demand for the completed towers and is there any super area increase and when can the families shift in? Was away from Noida so could not visit the site
    CommentQuote
  • loot machi hai

5% super area increase and builder send demand for D&E tower . rest in queue
    CommentQuote
  • Please suggets resale price for 920/990 2 BHK

Please suggest resale rate for 2 BHK flat for 1st phase and 2nd phase.

I am planning to buy one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrmittal
    Please suggest resale rate for 2 BHK flat for 1st phase and 2nd phase.
    I am planning to buy one.

1st phase resale is closed. 2nd phase will take 6-8 months and 3rd phase bhagwan bharose. Pay Rs. 400/500 but buy in phase-1 which is ready.
    CommentQuote