Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4908 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rakesh, You are correct in your observation. But what is the conclusion? Did you talk to Logix?

Originally Posted by 83rakeshk
    As per my information and legal experts , it is confirmed that Lease rent is the part of state/govt. authority so could not charge service tax on that part , extract for the same is provided below , you ask your legal expert for review and revert back on this.
    Also i provide here the link where you have some more information regarding the service tax on construction-
    http://www.taxguru.in/service-tax/faq-on-service-tax-on-construction-of-residential-commercial-premises.html

20.2 What is the justification for covering these two services?
    The builder, apart from the cost of construction, also charges additional amount under various names. In order to bring the said amount within the tax-net a new clause has been inserted. Annexure- A of letter no. D.O.F. No.334/1/2010-TRU, New Delhi, dated 26th February 2010 issued by Joint Secretary (Tax Research Unit-II), describes it as follow:
    The scope of the existing services includes construction, completion and finishing, repairs, alterations, renovation or restoration of complexes. It has been reported that in addition to these activities, the builders of residential or commercial complexes provide other facilities and charge separately for them and these charges do not form part of the taxable value for charging tax on construction.
    …..
    Since these charges are in the nature of service provided by the builder to the buyer of the property over and above the construction service, such charges are being brought under the new service. Charges for providing parking space have been specifically excluded from the scope of this service. Development charges, to the extent they are paid to State Government or local bodies, will be excluded from the taxable value levy. Further, any service provided by Resident Welfare Associations or Cooperative Group Housing Societies consisting of residents / owners as their members would not be taxable under this service.

Read more: http://www.taxguru.in/service-tax/faq-on-service-tax-on-construction-of-residential-commercial-premises.html#ixzz0vSm6EWDj
    Regards,
    Rakesh Kumar
    CommentQuote
  • service tax

today i had send open letter(email) to almost 50 parliament members, and BJP (FAX), i know there is no hope of decision in our favour , yet i sent it , meanwhile i talked to anurag(vp marketing-logix) , he is not ready to accept lease rent as not a part of service tax levy , as it is not mentioned explicitly ,and not ready to take opinion from legal expert , i requet if some legal guy give better information regarding the same .To , The Honorable Members of Parliament,Subject – Campaign Against the imposition of Service Tax on Under Construction residential complex (request for the withdrawal of the same for residential complex at least) & Unsustainable high cost of living across the country.Sir,I am part of the common Middle class of India, who loves his motherland, who have dream to excel in all sphere of life With Shining India, Thanks to all of you to bring the country from normal developing nation to the Energetic, Self Confident, and High Growth Oriented Nation.Thank you Sir,Today the young India to full fill his/her Dream, from Bread-Butter to Smooth life, had eroded many of the socio-economic evils from the Society. Once Again thank you all Sir (for bringing such a sound policy frame). Majority of this middle Class of Indian Society moved from their local places to the metros and more job Oriented centers of the state, there is great boom in all round economy from infrastructure (also Real estate) to all sectors of the economy. Along With this your all kind of tax Collection increased many folds in last 2 decades, and your desire to impose different kind of taxes to the public of nation also grown enormously. One side Govt. of India is willing to implement GST from next financial yr. and another side they are imposing and widening Service tax Bracket. What is this Sir?Imposition of Service tax on under Construction residential complex is one more financial obligation to the nation, Indian Civilian Culture is not that of Western culture, we the Middle Class have to look after our family, our old ill parents and many more Socio-economic obligation. And we love this, And I Understand; even all of you, somewhere in your Soul have similar feelings.Thanks our Culture and Society where we all in different stages of time learn to bring happiness for our self and for all. You people have brought a lot of charm and happiness to all sphere of the society.By imposing Service tax to the under construction residential complex , you are bringing a lot of dispute , as ready to move residential flats in most of the metros have premium of 40-50% higher than newly launched projects( and no service tax on them), this is a kind of British India rule “divide and rule”, and believe me in Mumbai, Ncr , it’s practically no affordable housing schemes within the vicinity of 40km distance from the city centre, the middle class with the current local city infrastructure , its highly unreasonable policy frame by the centre to expect people in the name of affordable housing to reside distant place just to have a affordable housing. .Builders are charging 10.3% on Lease rent , till now I receive tax exemption on housing rent , how you people have framed financial bill where on lease rent service tax imposed , where is the value addition on lease rent. Builders have offered mandatory club housing firefighting, security, electricity fitting charges, club housing all these are mandatory they are charging 10.3% on these value. In the name of Service tax and no clear guidelines in word to word builders are taking benefits of the same , squeezing the hard earned money of middle class.In my particular case other charges account for almost 25% of total BSP. And similar is the situation across the middle class who is willing to have their dream home , you people have made us to dream and we are dreaming , Please bring the Situation where we can execute our dream ( mungari lal kae hassen sapne na rah jaye Sir) .Other charges are mandatory, and we don’t have option, where is the value addition, on which you are imposing service tax.All kind of Stamp duty registration charges, local govt. bodies and including this service tax now account for almost 13-15% of total cost of residential flat ( you know Sir on per capita income even this is more than the cost of avg. price of 2 bhk flat in manhattan, newyork, ) don’t say there are other economic parameters , (In general such imposition will derail your growth trajectory in due course of time)avg. cost of flat in US for 2 bhk at current price is almost 5 times of the per capita income where in our country its more than 100 times of the per capita income sir , believe me don’t go to advertisement 10 lakh -2bhk flat , if possible take a ride and visit a reasonable place anywhere in Mumbai or Ncr , and you could not find 2-bhk flat of 1000sq ft less than 30lakh (all inclusive) .In the current Socio-economic structure where essential commodities prices had soared by 50% in a year , (and believe me i am a common man of india and by my experience in last 10 yrs suggests that cost of living have increased 5 fold not less, i am just 27 yrs now , what would be the future of young India- India rising-Shining? .These builders and real estate people are too greedy and directly imposing the same on common people even after the stay order by Bombay High Court. This govt. of India is trying to squeeze every earnings of common people and distributing the same for the well wishes of upper and lower class of the society. We are also your child may be we don’t have power of rich nor the power of blind vote, but we are more than 50% of population of the nation. Today you don’t care , time will be there when you were not be in the position to take care.We don’t have reliable source of information in the real estate pricing and govt. of India is too slow to organize this sector on various benchmark (real housing index credit score of the builders etc) which will help on us, instead they are imposing extra burden on us.I don’t know in which country of the world where avg. cost of residential flat is more than 100 times of per capita income( in the US It is almost 5 times ) . Don’t divide India and Bharat, India could not sustain growth unless and until Bharat join the hand. It’s my Humble Request to All of you, Please do the needful.Regards,Rakesh KumarNew Delhi
    CommentQuote
  • Service Tax

Originally Posted by 83rakeshk
    today i had send open letter(email) to almost 50 parliament members, and BJP (FAX), i know there is no hope of decision in our favour , yet i sent it , meanwhile i talked to anurag(vp marketing-logix) , he is not ready to accept lease rent as not a part of service tax levy , as it is not mentioned explicitly ,and not ready to take opinion from legal expert , i requet if some legal guy give better information regarding the same .To , The Honorable Members of Parliament,Subject – Campaign Against the imposition of Service Tax on Under Construction residential complex (request for the withdrawal of the same for residential complex at least) & Unsustainable high cost of living across the country.Sir,I am part of the common Middle class of India, who loves his motherland, who have dream to excel in all sphere of life With Shining India, Thanks to all of you to bring the country from normal developing nation to the Energetic, Self Confident, and High Growth Oriented Nation.Thank you Sir,Today the young India to full fill his/her Dream, from Bread-Butter to Smooth life, had eroded many of the socio-economic evils from the Society. Once Again thank you all Sir (for bringing such a sound policy frame). Majority of this middle Class of Indian Society moved from their local places to the metros and more job Oriented centers of the state, there is great boom in all round economy from infrastructure (also Real estate) to all sectors of the economy. Along With this your all kind of tax Collection increased many folds in last 2 decades, and your desire to impose different kind of taxes to the public of nation also grown enormously. One side Govt. of India is willing to implement GST from next financial yr. and another side they are imposing and widening Service tax Bracket. What is this Sir?Imposition of Service tax on under Construction residential complex is one more financial obligation to the nation, Indian Civilian Culture is not that of Western culture, we the Middle Class have to look after our family, our old ill parents and many more Socio-economic obligation. And we love this, And I Understand; even all of you, somewhere in your Soul have similar feelings.Thanks our Culture and Society where we all in different stages of time learn to bring happiness for our self and for all. You people have brought a lot of charm and happiness to all sphere of the society.By imposing Service tax to the under construction residential complex , you are bringing a lot of dispute , as ready to move residential flats in most of the metros have premium of 40-50% higher than newly launched projects( and no service tax on them), this is a kind of British India rule “divide and rule”, and believe me in Mumbai, Ncr , it’s practically no affordable housing schemes within the vicinity of 40km distance from the city centre, the middle class with the current local city infrastructure , its highly unreasonable policy frame by the centre to expect people in the name of affordable housing to reside distant place just to have a affordable housing. .Builders are charging 10.3% on Lease rent , till now I receive tax exemption on housing rent , how you people have framed financial bill where on lease rent service tax imposed , where is the value addition on lease rent. Builders have offered mandatory club housing firefighting, security, electricity fitting charges, club housing all these are mandatory they are charging 10.3% on these value. In the name of Service tax and no clear guidelines in word to word builders are taking benefits of the same , squeezing the hard earned money of middle class.In my particular case other charges account for almost 25% of total BSP. And similar is the situation across the middle class who is willing to have their dream home , you people have made us to dream and we are dreaming , Please bring the Situation where we can execute our dream ( mungari lal kae hassen sapne na rah jaye Sir) .Other charges are mandatory, and we don’t have option, where is the value addition, on which you are imposing service tax.All kind of Stamp duty registration charges, local govt. bodies and including this service tax now account for almost 13-15% of total cost of residential flat ( you know Sir on per capita income even this is more than the cost of avg. price of 2 bhk flat in manhattan, newyork, ) don’t say there are other economic parameters , (In general such imposition will derail your growth trajectory in due course of time)avg. cost of flat in US for 2 bhk at current price is almost 5 times of the per capita income where in our country its more than 100 times of the per capita income sir , believe me don’t go to advertisement 10 lakh -2bhk flat , if possible take a ride and visit a reasonable place anywhere in Mumbai or Ncr , and you could not find 2-bhk flat of 1000sq ft less than 30lakh (all inclusive) .In the current Socio-economic structure where essential commodities prices had soared by 50% in a year , (and believe me i am a common man of india and by my experience in last 10 yrs suggests that cost of living have increased 5 fold not less, i am just 27 yrs now , what would be the future of young India- India rising-Shining? .These builders and real estate people are too greedy and directly imposing the same on common people even after the stay order by Bombay High Court. This govt. of India is trying to squeeze every earnings of common people and distributing the same for the well wishes of upper and lower class of the society. We are also your child may be we don’t have power of rich nor the power of blind vote, but we are more than 50% of population of the nation. Today you don’t care , time will be there when you were not be in the position to take care.We don’t have reliable source of information in the real estate pricing and govt. of India is too slow to organize this sector on various benchmark (real housing index credit score of the builders etc) which will help on us, instead they are imposing extra burden on us.I don’t know in which country of the world where avg. cost of residential flat is more than 100 times of per capita income( in the US It is almost 5 times ) . Don’t divide India and Bharat, India could not sustain growth unless and until Bharat join the hand. It’s my Humble Request to All of you, Please do the needful.Regards,Rakesh KumarNew Delhi

But I have heard all builders are charging service tax. Any idea how the other builders are calculating the service tax and does that include that on Lease Rent too. There seems to be no clarity as yet. And btw the third demand is also likely to come from logix in very near future, as informed by them to me over tele.
    CommentQuote
  • I know about Amrapali. They are charging 2.575% service tax on total cost (excluding car parking) in corporate deals.

Originally Posted by Nadeem Ahmed
    But I have heard all builders are charging service tax. Any idea how the other builders are calculating the service tax and does that include that on Lease Rent too. There seems to be no clarity as yet. And btw the third demand is also likely to come from logix in very near future, as informed by them to me over tele.
    CommentQuote
  • Levy of Service Tax

I checked with CA Club of India by posting a query to their experts regarding levy of Service Tax on under construction projects. The reply said that ST is leviable on BSP at 2.58 % and on rent at 10.3%. I think Logix is right then.
    CommentQuote
  • Need Help

Can anyone advice whats the best discount available in Market for logix as I am getting 5% for blossom county and 6% in Greens from SV PropMart.

Kindly advice name of the dealer who can offer is better discount then SV PropMart.
    CommentQuote
  • I just sent you a private message. Have a look at it.

Originally Posted by Sahil_184
    Can anyone advice whats the best discount available in Market for logix as I am getting 5% for blossom county and 6% in Greens from SV PropMart.

Kindly advice name of the dealer who can offer is better discount then SV PropMart.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sahil_184

Investors Clinic gave me six per cent discount in Logix Blossom County
    CommentQuote
  • I think, you might have purchased the flat before rate revision. Lately, the maximum discount logix is offering is 5% on Flexi Plan. Also if you have been offered 1% or 2% as a credit note by Investor Clinic, then you will have a hard time getting it from them.

I feel one should directly purchase through Logix.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pramad
    i only know that its a reliable builder........developed so many logic commerial sites.........and i know that they are giving 32 lcd free on booking the flat for limited period..

guys pls dont let lcd blind you ...
    CommentQuote
  • Could anyone tell how much is the latest price being offered, discounts and dealer recommendations ?

Also which towers have the 1575 apts ?
    CommentQuote
  • Price & Inventory Levels

Originally Posted by chamby
    Could anyone tell how much is the latest price being offered, discounts and dealer recommendations ?

Also which towers have the 1575 apts ?

Disc. direct from builder: 5% on form
    Disc from brokers: 5% on form + 1% credit note (hard to cash)
    1575 is available in newly launched tower O and inventory as of 08.08.2010 evening:
    Lower Floors

Higher Floors
    mostly available
    CommentQuote
  • No lcd

Originally Posted by ALAMSHEKH
    guys pls dont let lcd blind you ...

LCD has been wihdrawn since a long time - wake up guys
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    one of my frnd booked 900 in tower P

all inclusive 27.5 for 7th floor, landscape facing , got 2 split ACs

Correction price is 27.3 L in Flexi, 28.5 L in CLP and 26.5 L in DP. The 2 split a/c's have been withdrawn w.e.f. 3 Aug 2010.
    CommentQuote
  • I doubt if the 1% is still there, i had hard time with that 1% :( my booking was delayed by one month just because of 1% disc, be careful,
    try dealing wth logix directly.

Originally Posted by onlyvicky
    Disc. direct from builder: 5% on form
    Disc from brokers: 5% on form + 1% credit note (hard to cash)
    1575 is available in newly launched tower O and inventory as of 08.08.2010 evening:
    Lower Floors

Higher Floors
    mostly available
    CommentQuote