Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
5270 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

I have to go to logix office today to collect my FBR agreement. I will discuss about modular kitchen stuff with them today and request them to provide this to me as well. Lets see what they have to say in this regard.

Ashok,
    I also booked in a corporate scheme from them my BSP was 2500 psf, all other charges i.e. everything else except PLC was 400 psf and PLC for me was landscape PLC i.e 25 psf

Comment

I think we have got the best deal from Logix in corporate booking for 7 people.

Flexi : 2410 ( Basically 2775 - 13.5 )%
      CLP :2555 ( Basically 2775 - 8%)
      Maximun Discount anybody can get.
      PLC + All other charges extras;

The agent did a blunder on promising these rates and they paid us 1 to 0.5 % from their pocket.
      Last edited by MANOJa; January 5 2016, 03:21 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I think if they are offering free modular kitchen with every booking. Each one of us should get united and demand the same from logix as well because this is surely going to be a loss of around a lac rupees for all of us not getting the modular kitchen.

Comment

hello arpit,

u are right, can somebody take the ownership and represent all of the existing owners from the forumn.

Also, when do we get flat buyers aggrement. I just got allotment letter.

regards,
          Ashok

Originally posted by charming_arpit View Post
          I think if they are offering free modular kitchen with every booking. Each one of us should get united and demand the same from logix as well because this is surely going to be a loss of around a lac rupees for all of us not getting the modular kitchen.

Comment

Hi Ashok,

Please join the group at http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/logixblossomcounty/

We are already uniting there.

Thanks
            Arpit

Comment

Arpit,

I will be joining the group, meanwhile please keep me updated on this forumn as well.

We should unite and discuss with the builder for the modular kitchen thing

regards,
              Ashok

Originally posted by charming_arpit View Post
              Hi Ashok,

Please join the group at http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/logixblossomcounty/

We are already uniting there.

Thanks
              Arpit

Comment

Absolutely right. But, pls tell how and where to unite and demand for the modular kitchen. I do not personally think that joining an online group could be any different.

Comment

Sorry ... bad news. I visited logix yesterday. The offer was only for first 25 bookings in june. So we have no chance to get that anyways.

Comment

Just an Update on the site

I yesterday visited the site at around 2000 hrs and was really impressed by Logix, as this is the only developer among the 8-9 others in sector 137, where full blown work is going on 24X7....

Could someone please advice which towers are being constructed by B.L. Kashyap, H.S. Oberoi and Ecodel?

What is the status of tower K and which builder is the constructing the same?

Thanks.

Comment

I know for tower I, it is being constructed by HS Oberoi.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X