Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4901 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Interim Possession letters for Towers G and H also sent.According to Logix website families have already moved in towers D E and F.Need to confirm though after visiting the siite
    CommentQuote
  • Hike Group

Hi, Can someone please add me to the Hike/Whatsapp group? I have an apartment in Tower-D.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, I have a flat in tower F and Logix has send me a final payment letter but no penalty because builder saying we didn't claim it according to their clause. Did anyone have similar experience with penalty and what did they do?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitkumar29
    Hello, I have a flat in tower F and Logix has send me a final payment letter but no penalty because builder saying we didn't claim it according to their clause. Did anyone have similar experience with penalty and what did they do?
    Thanks

Logix is not paying if you have not informed.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    I am getting a deal @4900 AL for 1359 sqft below 5th floor, is it good deal, please guide?

Thanks,
    SKSingh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sksingh13
    Hi All,
    I am getting a deal @4900 AL for 1359 sqft below 5th floor, is it good deal, please guide?

Thanks,
    SKSingh
    which tower?
    CommentQuote
  • Tower J.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sksingh13
    Tower J.

Tower J is phase-2 , will take 9-12 months to get final possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Few days back i heard of 5000AI(without negotiation) in lower floor h tower. So 4900 seems to be on higher range.
    CommentQuote
  • For higher size you can negotiate aroudn 4400-4500 .... Negotiate hard man and as J is in second phase so you have time to look around.

Project wise this is best in 137 (dont compare with exotica & paramount as thet cost around 5500+)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrmittal
    (dont compare with exotica & paramount as thet cost around 5500+)
    Any specific reason for this comment? or you mean to say it is best among all which are sub 5000.
    CommentQuote
  • As they have provided full possetion and all club and other facility is functional & buyer doesnt't face much issue like seepage etc(Like Paras).

So i would say if no problem faced even after posstion thats good in today scenario.

Due to posstion and full functional society there charges is more as compare to other.

May be once every society will be fuctional they might me at same price.
    CommentQuote
  • Which phase is Tower M ?
    CommentQuote
  • Its in 3rd phase
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrmittal
    As they have provided full possetion and all club and other facility is functional and buyer doesnt't face much issue like seepage etc(Like Paras) .
    So i would say if no problem faced even after posstion thats good in today scenario.
    Due to posstion and full functional society there charges is more as compare to other.
    May be once every society will be fuctional they might me at same price.

Exotica/paramount are equally bad as paras. Purvanchal and Gulashan is no doubt better than logix.
    CommentQuote