Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4908 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You get might between 4500 to 4800 ...depending on buyer need and your holding capacity ...which tower u havr unit
    CommentQuote
  • I have sent a mail on this mail id with proof , please add me in logix bc discussion forum and whats app

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Please message me your mobile number and Unit Number
    CommentQuote
  • Join logix blossom county buyers forum .

Hi All Buyer,

Anyone who has the existing flat in LBC or just bought the Flat in LBC and want to join the LBC Buyer forum.
    Please message me your contact detail with Unit Number

Regards,
    LBC Buyer
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrmittal
    Please message me your mobile number and Unit Number

Mobile number,flat number sent on mail id , hike installed.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

I am planning to buy a unit in Logix blossom county.

Yesterday I had visited the site & found many things incomplete. Lot of towers are still under construction & common area has all the rubble.

From the previous responses, comments, updates & pictures ( uploaded on logix site as well) it seems many people have got the possession but are yet to move in to their dream homes. Couldn't understand why?

Am I taking the right decision in investing in Logix? Will I be able to move in immediately with my family there? If not immediately, then when?

Need honest response from the respected members of the group.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arjuntandon
    Hello All,

Am I taking the right decision in investing in Logix? Will I be able to move in immediately with my family there? If not immediately, then when?

Need honest response from the respected members of the group.

Regards
    You have already visited the site so you are the best who can comment on this question!
    Can you live with construction going on. If yes then go ahead if no then drop idea. Noone can judge better than you. AFAIK only in two towers around 4 families moved in(one month ago not sure of current status) May be few more will add during Diwali.
    CommentQuote
  • Current status is that they gave possetion of Tower DEF and as per them in next 2-3 Month GH is planned.

Around 8 Family moved and many are planning to movein Navratra or diwali time..

You can go and visit the site and make your decision.

As possetion only started once more family move facility will improve so make your decision as per your judgement
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrmittal
    Current status is that they gave possetion of Tower DEF and as per them in next 2-3 Month GH is planned.
    Around 8 Family moved and many are planning to movein Navratra or diwali time..
    You can go and visit the site and make your decision.
    As possetion only started once more family move facility will improve so make your decision as per your judgement

Wood work is going on in many flats in tower D/E. Few flats in tower-F has started their wood work. By diwali around 50 family expected to shift. Central park will get ready in next 3/4 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the inputs.

As correctly pointed out, when more families shift, there will be improvement in the facilities as well.

As far as the project goes, I am also concerned regarding the quality of materials used.

I saw cemented bricks being used in towers & Schneider electrical fitting inside the units, which in my opinion are good.
    CommentQuote
  • Quality wise i like this project .. Only issue is delay and slow progress and less beautification.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranjan 76
    The price was misquoted by the broker. It will be around 4815 AI (quoted price is approx 5513748 lac AI) . yes it includes extras plus club and parking. It is for 1145 unit 7th floor, supertech facing.

Since i don't want my unit to face any project, i am trying to negotiate for another road facing unit. that is costing me a bit more.

If you are interested in that 4815 AI unit let me know i will give you the brokers number.

After 2+ years since June 2013 Post still price is 4800 AI .. Hope this trend will go for next 2 years also and Investor exit RE market ..
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning a visit this weekend will update this thread with my experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody has updates regarding project and rates ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anyone have received Demand notice of final payment for possession for H tower, just two days back i have sent mail to Logix regarding progress status of my flat in H tower and received the reply that , finishing is done and demand for final payment is already issued and sent to my address, as at present i am out of india , and at my hometown , yet my family have not received any letter from Logix, I have asked them to sent me the scan/copy of the demand on mail also , hope soon will receive the same.

Meanwhie I have following query and request you all kindly provide the feedback-

1) Anyone have the checklist for inspection before taking the possession.
    2)Where the builder has adjusted the penalty for delay ,if not than what would be the best course of action , although i have sent them the scan copy of my remainder regarding delay time to time and not sure where they have taken care of the same.
    3) I have my flat size 1075 , what is the increase superbuilt area in case of others , if any other have received?
    4)where they have already done painting/woodwork in master bedroom , and other facilities.
    5) Anyone who have receive the final payment (hopefully ppl from D/E/F tower) kindly share your experience
    6) Any whatsapp group for LBC than kindly share the details i would like to join the same

Regards
    CommentQuote