Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5275 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Guys

Got a demand letter from Logix for the completion of Plumbing and finishing for flat in building E. Did anyone else got this demand letter? After this only one payment tranche is left which is on possession. It would be really helpful if someone who owns flat in E building can confirm.

Thanks

Comment

I think it depends what floor you are on . I have just paid an installment for brickwork plaster and power backup. what's your floor ?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Mine is at 06th Floor. I just paid the plaster & power back up on 27th Aug. Now got the next demand yesterday only.

Comment

Mine is on 15th floor. And this demand is for 2.97 lacs ?

Comment

So may be I should expect the letter for next installment. But do we need to check ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ranjan 76 View Post
              I Have personally visited the site and did not find ceiling height a problem. Infact i found it as high as my flat in krishna Apra gardens, Indirapuram.

For me it was not an issue so i have purchased a unit. I feel ppl complaing about the ceiling heights are either 7 to 10 feet tall, and their current flats ceiling hight must be 15-20 feet

Go personally and check..the building is ready. Why ask in forums and wait for mail replies

Good one Ranjan.I am also amazed that people don't have the time to visit their homes and find out for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by vas2009 View Post
                Good one Ranjan.I am also amazed that people don't have the time to visit their homes and find out for themselves.
                Ppl are not allowed to enter conatruction site..i am sure ppl who have vised must have sneaked thru som unguarded entrance

Comment

Originally posted by Technick View Post
                  Ppl are not allowed to enter conatruction site..i am sure ppl who have vised must have sneaked thru som unguarded entrance
                  This is very silly. What are they trying to hide. They should be transparent.

You can walk in at any site of many reputed builders at will. So many pictures posted in pictures ki kahani thread.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
                    This is very silly. What are they trying to hide. They should be transparent.

You can walk in at any site of many reputed builders at will. So many pictures posted in pictures ki kahani thread.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
                    Officially you can go before taking written permission frm main offc.the reason cited by site people is due to construction activity going across all tower.and in tht respect i think they are right by not allowing people inside.if some mishap happens then builder will be held responsible

Comment

Originally posted by nanak1 View Post
                      So may be I should expect the letter for next installment. But do we need to check ?

Not sure if plumbing & finishing is done for 15th floor also. But if they are asking for 06th floor house payment for completion of plumbing & finishing then it means that flat is ready to move and nothing is pending as far as flat is concerned. Does it mean that possession is nearby only? Currently I am not in Noida so can't check the house.

Should not I pay this installment only after inspecting the flat as claimed by Logix? As this is my first house so requesting seniors to suggest. Thanks
                      Last edited by MANOJa; December 12 2015, 05:00 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X