Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
5271 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

These builders, who were till now building 1-2 commercial towers suddenly moved into 40 acre projects with 30 towers. they neither have the project management capability nor the financial wherewithal. 2016 tak RTM ho jaye to bhi surprising hoga.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
      Around 4900-5000 (All inclusive) + service tax extra
      no buyer inthese rates. go to any broker as ask him you want to sell at 4800.then see what they will say sir no buyer in market even at 4500 AI

RE market is in very very bad shape.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
        They have sold some land bank, hopefully recover from the situation. The onus is on the buyers to track the progress as per the schedule published/circulated. I think the RBI's action of banning down payment will partially solve the issue of diverting money by the builder. At least there should be a guideline in the real estate regulator to enforce the buyer to pay the money based on construction progress. Few builders like jaypee demands almost 40-50% at excavation. It's a loot.
        fools in market are ready to pay such illegal demands, thats why builder ask

Comment

hi

Originally posted by kumarn View Post
          Too many brokers on this forum. I am having fun figuring out who is a broker and who is a party
          give some tips to find broker on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by nisha10 View Post
            no buyer inthese rates. go to any broker as ask him you want to sell at 4800.then see what they will say sir no buyer in market even at 4500 AI

I think you were planning to buy from past three months..TO LE LIYA GHAR???

Comment

Originally posted by nisha10 View Post

Asked a broker 2 weeks back,he said good location parks ie central park facing in the true sense(with no obstruction from other towers)quoting a minimum 5300-5400AI.Asked him as a seller not a buyer.The flats you mentioned must be road facing etc.But RE is very slow and buyers are very less as everybody is expecting the market to crash.

Comment

Originally posted by Technick View Post
                I think you were planning to buy from past three months..TO LE LIYA GHAR???
                Nope, from last 1 yr nisha has been trying. How many more yrs she will try. She is waiting for a price of 3000. So she has go go back few yrs to get that price.

Comment

I am new to the forum .Sorry to ask whats Bab (59) ?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Originally posted by nanak1 View Post
                    I am new to the forum .Sorry to ask whats Bab (59) ?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
                    Emoticons have a backend code which is displayed as the code itself in Tapatalk as the emoticon does not render correctly.

In this case Bab (59) - is a smiley with his tongue sticking out

Comment

Rates for this Project are definately down.....since the last 3-4 says I am getting calls from BOP for Rs 4800 AI in fresh. I have still not agreed to sit and negotiate a final rate on this...so you can imagine where the market standing of this Project is. Please note this information sharing is not to sully this Project....please treat it as a matter of fact info .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X