Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4903 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi

Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Total 4 towers (Tower-D/E/F/G) are given final possession from Mar,2015 till date. Tower-H possession letter will be send in next 1-2 wks. After this Phase-1 possession will be completed. Central park will get ready by feb/march 2016. Phase-2 OC has been applied and final possession will start from March,2016.

these are few initial hiccups and will time get cured.

main thing to see whether builder is delivering what its promised
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by nsharma
    That's a good sign .. if Investor is going to loose their money in Real Estate only then end user will get better options. The Rental in Sec 137 is Rs 11K + Maint. for 3 BHK, complete wood work with modular kitchen.

return on investment is not even 2-3% on capital employed plus v v high maintenance.
    its quite tough time for RE
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nisha10
    return on investment is not even 2-3% on capital employed plus v v high maintenance.
    its quite tough time for RE

This is correct, just imagine what will gonna happen after 1-2yrs when more projects will start giving possession. Moreover, living with in a project which is under construction is not an easy task. In past two years there is no increase of price.

Ab yah tou rent kam hoga ya selling price.

What i suggest....if someone like to buy a home in Noida. currently, start living on a rent at 11-13k per month and look for good catch. Im very sure it will start coming soon.

I still remember 3 yrs back ppl used to say you will not able to get flat under 1 cr in two yrs but the fact is few deal are even cheaper then that time. I am happy to keep my money in bank till that time....kuch tou mil raha hai ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RSinghB
    I still remember 3 yrs back ppl used to say you will not able to get flat under 1 cr in two yrs but the fact is few deal are even cheaper then that time. I am happy to keep my money in bank till that time....kuch tou mil raha hai ;)

I agree with you.

Market is stagnent and may be the same or drop for next 1-2 years but might increase as well.

If you are planning to buy for end use this is good time if its investment not a good time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Total 4 towers (Tower-D/E/F/G) are given final possession from Mar,2015 till date. Tower-H possession letter will be send in next 1-2 wks. After this Phase-1 possession will be completed. Central park will get ready by feb/march 2016. Phase-2 OC has been applied and final possession will start from March,2016.

This society will be able to sell their unit only when this project will come in some shape.

They started giving possetion but no facility started yet and far far from completion.

Club they started creating basement will take another 1-2 year to complete.

Park not ready ,no walls ..possetion is very very slow .

They started giving possetion of tower D in June till only 50-60 flat possetion has been given out of around 700 flats in first phase.

This is reality
    CommentQuote
  • Whats a good rate at phaseII J tower for 1350 3bhk flat. 10th floor ? Possesion by Mar16. Im an enduser.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit_sen
    Whats a good rate at phaseII J tower for 1350 3bhk flat. 10th floor ? Possesion by Mar16. Im an enduser.

Hi Amit,

In my point of view you can get in 4400-4900 range depending on your desperation or sellers desperation to sell.
    Just to inform you that J tower will take another 8-10 Months.
    So you have enough time to search and can get good deal as this is buyers market.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrmittal
    Hi Amit,

In my point of view you can get in 4400-4900 range depending on your desperation or sellers desperation to sell.
    Just to inform you that J tower will take another 8-10 Months.
    So you have enough time to search and can get good deal as this is buyers market.

Thnk a lot mittalji.
    Im willing to wait 8-10mnths :) Currently im looking checking few sectors like 7x , 13x. Reading posts from here to get a good idea abt projects, price,pending issues etc.
    CommentQuote
    Thnk a lot mittalji.
    Im willing to wait 8-10mnths :) Currently im looking checking few sectors like 7x , 13x. Reading posts from here to get a good idea abt projects, price,pending issues etc.

Thats way to get good deal and buy good property.
    Best of luck ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by praveen2013
    Yes i have a flat in tower I

Tower I is in phase II ?
    CommentQuote
  • Planning for purchasing a unit in LBC.

Any suggestions on how much time will the project take to complete?

Visited the site last week, could hardly see any serious construction progress.

Is it a good choice?
    CommentQuote
  • This Builder came up with full pages advertisements committing possession in 18 Months + 6 Months grace .

Logix charged premium as compared to other projects in the vicinity during its launch in Jan 2010.

Look at the pathetic state of the project . After all the Dharnas and protest , this builder shamelessly is dragging on with the construction.

Logix advertised solid backing of consultants and contractors etc during initial days . All the Sh*T consultants with the SH*T BUILDER could deliver in 70 + months of start of construction is a unusable 70-80 flats that too such low grade work . And all that the cr*p brokers are harping on the central park once project is delivered ( WHEN !) , after the ones who booked are long gone . This is the level of commitment to contractual obligations of this ro**en builder. Imagine what would be the attention to quality .Those are problems that will be left for the buyers to sort . Alas, people are still thinking of putting their hard earned money into such dump . Mu condolences to buyers who thought that would make this project their home some day . I pray that their hopes are at least partly fulfilled .
    CommentQuote
    Tower I is in phase II ?

Yes. I is in 2nd phase.
    CommentQuote
  • thnx for the response.

Im hearing that Logix has increased super area by 4-5% before handing over the flats.

So 1350sqft flat has become 1395 sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site. Tower E for which possession is given and few families r living already. 1395sqft. Good points ::Open spaces, wide staircase, Schneider electric fittings, Good size kitchen. Bad :: Rooms looks small as compared to specification ,Not measured with tape though. Layout seems odd as thr is no privacy in bedroom with respect to entrance. Biggest shock, there is only ONE cupboard in the entire flat!!! How can they design it like that. To create it, one has to block one window entirely. Also, to put a double bed in 2nd bedroom one has to break extension of wall to put it inside as there wud be no walking space without it.

Project will require 2yrs to get complete easily. Jaypee kosmos layout/sizes is better but location is not preferred by me. As i was getting a good deal, was hoping to finalize logix137 deal, but after seeing the stuff im not sure :(
    CommentQuote