Last updated: 1 week ago
5260 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Originally posted by Noidajunkie View Post
    Friends, please guide me:

1) Im getting 4200 BSP for a unit at LBC. Should I go ahead or wait for any further price correction in the coming few months?

2) Will I be able to fetch a good rental income once I get the unit's possession sometime in April 2014.

What is the size? 3/2 BHK?

Comment

Originally posted by SKS Force View Post
      It is important to select a unit having a usp like lower floor, central park facing etc ,rather than any unit in the project, always remember why another people will be willing to buy your unit ? This will define best capitalization of your fund,
      Higher floor park facing also good for ventilation point of view.

Comment

Its a 2 BHK and park facing.

Comment

Originally posted by Noidajunkie View Post
          Its a 2 BHK and park facing.
          Is it a fresh unit or resale one? if re-sale, what is the amount to be paid in cash?

Comment

Can someone tell me which all banks are funding the loan for LBC? I'm planning to buy a unit in LBC and want some PSU bank to fund it. Suggestions are most welcome from existing owners and experienced senior members.

Comment

Singhking, its a resale unit and the cash component is expected to be between 10 to 15 per cent.

Please advise from investment and future rental point of view, which of the two is better Logix Blossom county or Paras Tierea ?

Comment

Originally posted by sachmaster View Post
                Can someone tell me which all banks are funding the loan for LBC? I'm planning to buy a unit in LBC and want some PSU bank to fund it. Suggestions are most welcome from existing owners and experienced senior members.
                Bank of baroda .

Stay Blessed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@spacesearch- Thanks. How has been the service in terms of paper-work? I was considering HDFC which is charging 10.65% (floating) wherein Bank of Baroda charges 10.25% as on 12th Sep, 2013.

Please advise as it's going to be my first ever loan.

PS - I've bought in 50-50 Balance of Payment plan. Hope these banks shall provide the loans in that scheme.

Comment

@spacesearch- Thanks. How has been the service in terms of paper-work? I was considering HDFC which is charging 10.65% (floating) wherein Bank of Baroda charges 10.25% as on 12th Sep, 2013.

PS - I've bought in 50-50 Balance of Payment plan. Hope these banks shall provide the loans in that scheme.
                    BOB sector -62- I had a good experience with them. But I m not sure if 50-50 plan is approved in bob , please call and check. Govt banks are any time better then private banks .

Anyways congratulations !

Stay Blessed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How much BSP if you don't mind to disclose ?? Was it on resale or fresh ??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X