Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4902 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks a lot for the advise . I'll do some research from my side . Its really tough in today's market as we don't know who to approach for advice .We are not sure if the delay will be 2 years or 10 years . When I pass wish town or Lotus Panache I think that its such a waste of land and money looking at the status. I am afraid as the end user prospective that LBC should not end like that.

Senior members please share your thoughts as well.
    CommentQuote
  • hi,

do logix allow first free transfer after possession letter is out?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Girishsingh
    Hello All,

I am looking for an advice . I was planning to purchase the apartment for end use . I came to know that no one apart from ICICI is providing loans on this project for the towers which are not RTM . This looks fishy to me . Please suggest if there is an issue with the builder ?

I'll be doing a self finance but still wanted to do a health check of the builder from banks and this news is not exciting.

I like the layout and planning to shift in a time frame of 2-3 years.

Regards

I did not hear any such problem. Just completed my loan from HDFC Bank. Property is fine.
    CommentQuote
  • Please consider these points before finalization about this project.

Project is Delayed by 5 Years.

There is no surety when they will give possession to flat buyers of phase 2...3....from now.

After every three months dates gets changed.

Electrical Connection from Authority is still not taken after 9 months.....when they are clamming completion certificate is received for phase -1 towers.

Work Quality is very poor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PAWAN KR
    Please consider these points before finalization about this project.
    Project is Deleyed by 5 Years.
    There is no surety when they will give possession to flat buyers of phase 2...3....from now.
    After every three months dates gets changed.
    Electrical Connection from Authority is still not taken after 9 months.....when they are clamming completion certificate is received for phase -1 towers.
    Work Quality is very poor.

spoke with few families already shifted in first phase towers. They have got their wood work completed and all set. even water softener plant is said to be installed by Logix. electricity is not a problem as they hav DGs for full backup.
    CommentQuote
  • Actual facts about LBC.

Those who are planning to buy shud themselves go and visit the LBC site.logix has not only delayed its first residential project but has also gone down in quality. End product looks pathetic.

1.Quality in terms of finishing of flats from inside plus external finishing. None of the towers offered possession are finished till date, single coat of paint is already fading.

2.Flat tiles are of inferior quality n colour choice is pathetic. Most of the bathroom wall tiles and room floor tiles are mismatched in colour.

3.Common area/corridors are very average n not even painted, they have used kota stone instead of marble at all the places

4.Tower entrance area looks pathetic. No beautification, no design in the entrance. Tower entrance are USPs of every project but here its lacking.

5.Pathetic horticulture. You will have to use a magnifying glass to see if any greenry exists in this project.

6. No amenities like Tennis Court,Club,Pool,Tot lots are currently operational in lbc.

Just see the nearby projects and check what project finishing and beautification actually means.
    If builder wants to sell his unsold inventory then he should work on LBCs beautification and spent atleast few penny on towers entrance and on horticulture plus speed up the pending tower work. Possession with quality product should be logix motto now.

Logix has really fooled its buyers by trying to give an inferior project, still there is time to correct things otherwise a wise buyer will not invest in this project.

Buyers should ask for the fulfillment of the above mentioned basic facilities from logix and then only make an informed decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Logix blossom county sec-137
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Logix blossom county sec-137
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Lot of suspicious new IDs posting false information on this thread.

Good pix Rahul-ji.

Logix is buying out Taib Bank by paying Rs. 102 Cr... they'd earlier bought out ICICI Pru. from LBG for Rs. 62 Cr - these are not actions of a builder in distress but of gradually improving cash situation.

LBC remains and will remain the best project in Sec 137 from an end-use point of view... look no further than these posts (between 2013 to 2015):

Sectoral outlook & where LBC fits: https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/6866-logix-blossom-county-by-logix-group-in-sector-137-noida?p=1834890#post1834890

Why LBC will remain better: https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/6866-logix-blossom-county-by-logix-group-in-sector-137-noida?p=1785833#post1785833

Why LBC is objectively better: https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/6866-logix-blossom-county-by-logix-group-in-sector-137-noida?p=1158823#post1158823

-v

PS: My vested interest in LBC is 100% public and open and so are the facts I've listed in these posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Lol@suspicious ids

I think few pple have vested interest in promoting LBC and they cant see pple posting actual facts on forum and it might affect their investment returns in this project.

First of all, nobody is saying that Logix as a group is getting bankrupt blah-blah, buying out is a part of business strategy n has nothing to do with the points I have quoted earlier. Nothing will work if the intention of the management is not to deliver a good project.

These pics only talks about internal finish of an infividual flat and not of the pathetic external finish n paint which I talked about. I can post much better internal flat pics, which is mostly done up by individual flat owners.

My qns still remains the same- pathetic horticulture, pathetic tower entrance area, lobbies, no beautification of any kind in this project. No amenities like Pool,Courts etc- noone can even expect them in near future.
    For pics,I bet I can post 100 of pics depicting the actual state of this project.

The only advantage of this project is its open ness and flat loading. This project has the potential to be the best project but sadly its been ruined by a bad supervision n non interested management.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pbuyer
    Lol@suspicious ids

I think few pple have vested interest in promoting LBC ...

These pics only talks about internal finish of an infividual flat and not of the pathetic external finish n paint ...

The only advantage of this project is its open ness and flat loading. This project has the potential to be the best project but sadly its been ruined by a bad supervision n non interested management.

My vested interest in honest and public... what's your Mr. Pbuyer? Or should I say Mr. Paras-flat buyer???

Talk about external-finish comparison when project is completed not before.

-v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varshar
    My vested interest in honest and public... what's your Mr. Pbuyer? Or should I say Mr. Paras-flat buyer???

Talk about external-finish comparison when project is completed not before.

-v

Swimming pool structure is ready. Central park is mostly ready. Grass and trees are planted. In next 3 months greenary will come out. Tennis court is presently being laid. Final external paint coat of ph-1 will start soon. Logix structure with white bricks and layout is best among sec-137. Issue is with only finer finishing of common area.
    CommentQuote
  • dhruvnagar; and rahulkumar12; .. Please tell us why LBC is not getting phase 2 CC.

from last 4 months they are saying they applied CC.

Do they have dues from authority ?
    CommentQuote
  • This is the pictures of finishing flats given by logix. You won't find texture or jazzy finishing like all other builders. It's plain and simple. So most of the people do not like. But you can spend little to look colorful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrmittal
    @dhruvnagar and @rahulkumar12 .. Please tell us why LBC is not getting phase 2 CC.

from last 4 months they are saying they applied CC.
    Do they have dues from authority ?

What I heard is logix is not in hurry. Priority is given to complete central park and swimming pool etc. So expect some more time to get ph-2 delivery.
    CommentQuote